My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

Avairrianna

Quote from: Mayadesu on April 28, 2013, 06:26:07 PM
Agh, kinda wish the meetup was on Saturday instead of Sunday. I guess I'll see if my group can go still because we'll have some other stuff going on Sunday, but if all goes well then we'll be going as Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and guy version Fluttershy.

Sorry, My other 60+ gathering was put as Saturday so it has to be another day. I wish I could make a poll to see whether people wanted Friday or Sunday but I assume more people will be on the grounds Sunday then late Friday.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Gaoth

I'll be attending as the Wedding version of Shining Armor.

Nevermind.

If this is on Sunday I can't attend.

But on saturday I'll be walking around as Shining Armor.

Avairrianna

UPDATED LIST!

Confirmed

Twilight Sparkle: mintycat (Brides Maid Dress),
Pinkie Pie: PinkHairSasuke, jingko? (Wa Lotlita), avairrianna (Saloon), friend of Olivine, Kyley (Pinkamena)
Rainbow Dash: friend of minty cat (Colt), friend of SeverusSnapeLovesMe
Fluttershy: friend of minty cat (male), SeverusSnapeLovesMe, leggomymeggo (Gala), Avairrianna's friend, CrystalRobot
Rarity: jingko? (Wa Lolita), samcarter (1860s), snowsaber? (Gala), CaptainLiHellsing
Apple Jack: Olivine, Kyley's Friend
Other: Marisuga (Owlicious), Alex-X-Core (Luna), sister of Alex-X-Core (Celestia), Chesid (Trixie), snowsaber? (Nightmare Moon), friend of snowsaber? (Discord or Spike), friend of CaptainLiHellsing (Braeburn), garfieldelric? (Scootaloo or Vinyl Scratch), B-Man256? (Spike or King Sombra), vixxiii (All Aboard), Edinwise (Scootaloo), Lunapokema (Princess Luna), Jesse Uppercut (Shining Armor Wedding), Stormfalcon (Big Mac), PsychicPsycho (Gilda), Avairrianna's friend (Braeburn), Tsubasakissu (Spike), Quinnton117 (Dr Whooves), Chosen_Entity & Whoots (Crackle's Cousin)

Maybe

Twilight Sparkle: motorex259 (Male!Twilight)
Pinkie Pie: TravelingPumpkins, Armored-Heart (Gala), Mayadesu's Friend
Rainbow Dash: amandald98, Wiccat, Mayadesu
Fluttershy: Wiccat's Friend, Mayadesu's Friend (Male!Fluttershy)
Rarity: KnightUtena
Apple Jack:
Other: demetria656 (Spitfire), Tenkage (Derpy Hooves), Tsubasakissu (Spike), Captain Ahoge (Male!Trixie), friend of Edinwise (Applebloom), Xaara (Vinyl Scratch), dizzydew (Braeburn), mryekcim (pip, fiddlesticks, Octavia?), KnightUtena's friend (Spike), Kyley's husband (Big Mac)

TOTALS: 37 Confirmed & 20 Maybes
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Chosen_Entity

Pfff... I just realized that the Naruto Gathering is immediately after the MLP gathering! Looks like Crackle's Cousin will have samehada sticking out of his belly. XD

Quinnton117

I'll be needing to bail on the meet after 15-20 mins. Need to be with my group for masquerade setup at 12:30 sharp.

Avairrianna

Your Gathering/event photography order:
-GIANTGROUP SHOT
        *Main 6
        *Each Individual Main 6 group shots   
                -Twilight
                -RainbowDash               
                -Fluttershy               
                -Rarity
                -AppleJack               
                -PinkiePie       
        *CMC
        *Background Ponies
        *Princesses
        *Villains
        *Alternate Versions
        *Fan/OC characters
        *Couples
-Another HUGE Group shot
        * Silliness/Requests
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

G-Lo

Apologies if this post is a duplicate, not sure what I'm doing wrong but here goes nothing...

I will be going as Pinkie Pie  ;D

Avairrianna

Quote from: G-Lo on May 17, 2013, 01:24:08 PM
Apologies if this post is a duplicate, not sure what I'm doing wrong but here goes nothing...

I will be going as Pinkie Pie  ;D

Nope it's not an duplicate. Glad to have you on board and I'll update the list...sometime... ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Gira

I will be going as Pinkie Pie and my spouse will be going as Rainbow Dash!

Sorry, I will not be attending due to other gatherings. I did not realize the day was changed to Sunday.

Freyfaxi

lotus_tile

Armored-Heart

Might actually be switching to Rainbow Dash, but it depends on my group. Either way, I'll be attending! If it's alright I'll also probably have Sac Brony Expo flyers available for anyone interested. (I'm their Head of Art and Design.)
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Avairrianna

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

To all the Pinkie Pies cosplaying this weekend: There is a NO-BALLOON policy within the Convention center! I did not know this rule even myself and would have worn mine around. I'm sorry to say this but these are the rules so please leave the balloons outside!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Jerry

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 20, 2013, 12:28:53 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

To all the Pinkie Pies cosplaying this weekend: There is a NO-BALLOON policy within the Convention center! I did not know this rule even myself and would have worn mine around. I'm sorry to say this but these are the rules so please leave the balloons outside!

To Clarify --- please No Lighter than air balloons (specifically helium filled balloons) --- if you are inside the convention center and these balloons get away from you and get stuck on the high ceilings or pop near the fire sprinklers it would have very unfortunate results!

We apologize for the inconvenience but a possible solution would be normal balloons filled with air at the end of a light plastic rod that would help give the appearance that one has a floating balloon.

Thanks for reading and understanding the convention center rules!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

specolor

I'm going as Travis Touchdown the Wii game No More Heroes wearing a pony shirt.

Shinsengumi

My girlfriend and I might show up to this. I'll be cosplaying as Shining Armor and she'll be cosplaying as Princess Cadence.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Chesid

My boyfriend (list as JL, but he's not on the forums) will be reprising his Shadowbolt cosplay from last year.

Apparently, he felt bad that the rest of my group from last year weren't bringing back their pony cosplays, so he decided to tag along. What a guy~ <3
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

PsychicPsycho

I had SO much fun at the gathering! There were so many amazing cosplays and awesome people!!!

Here's a link to my facebook gallery which has a handful of pics from the gathering: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.344429755660184.1073741829.265057016930792&type=3&uploaded=55

fvrlife

Once again, this gathering amazes me by seeing all the awesome people and cosplayers.... Plus it was FUN!

So here are my photos posted on my blog: http://fvrfandom.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/photos-fanimecon-2013-my-little-pony-gathering/