My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

NoForests

This will be great!!! Right now I'm a probably for Pinkie with 2 friends as maybe's for Pinkamena Diane Pie and Twilight Sparkle.

Chesid

My group now has an Apple Bloom. Discord is out, however.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Eri Kagami

Tabbychan

I'll be switching my pony from Rarity to Princess Trollestia :3 ... I mean >><<>  Celestia

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Foxberry

Might stop by as Wind Whistler just to check out and photograph the gathering. :)

Saturnchan

I'm Chesid's group's Princess Celestia! I'm hoping that the gathering is not on Friday though, because I have to work in the morning & won't be able to come in that case...
Planned Cosplay for Fanime 2016

*Coco Adel - RWBY
*Raimu "Rhyme" Bito [The World Ends With You]
*Namine [Kingdom Hearts II - Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" version] - Maybe
*Alice - [Disney's Alice in Wonderland]

demetria656

I will be attending the con as a wonderful member of the Wonderbolts! That would be Spitfire!
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

CommandantCat

I'll be joining simply to meet some fellow bronies. Oh yes. And try to ease the tension between Homestuck, and the Pony fandom. We are all one my brothers and sisters in friendship.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

marisuga

Quote from: CommandantCat on January 30, 2012, 09:42:22 AM
I'll be joining simply to meet some fellow bronies. Oh yes. And try to ease the tension between Homestuck, and the Pony fandom. We are all one my brothers and sisters in friendship.

I am a believer that these fandoms go hand in hand. I'm also helping out with the Homestuck gathering and running a Homestuck panel!

amandald98

I like trains.

garfieldelric

Rather late addition for me....... I got Scootaloo. Or Rainbow Dash. Or I could do both. But Scootaloo I will definitely have.
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"

Chesid

Some changes to my group's roster:

- Our Big Macintosh is now going to be Vinyl Scratch.
- HOWEVER, we may have a new Big Macintosh. It's a matter of convincing him to go to Fanime.
- We now have a Spike.
- Our Rainbow Dash has been really aloof as to whether or not she's even attending Fanime. So she's being demoted to a 'Maybe'.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

B-Man256

I am going and this is official but I am going as "Big Macintosh" to this meet up

carladawn

I can't make it to this gathering, sorry. Please take me off the list as Rainbow Dash. I will probably still drop by and take pics though!

clockworklark

Hey there everypony, a friend and I are doing mlp cosplays this year, but we are few ponies short of the mane 6!!! so if anypony would like to group with us, please email me at [email protected]

The ponies we are looking for :
Rarity
Twilight Sparkle
Fluttershy
Apple Jack

I am cosplaying as Rainbow Dash, and my friend is Pinkie Pie. Both of us are in San Jose, and not too far from the Convention Center

The costumes don't have to be perfect, and we are not doing anything to look like actual equines, it's mostly a themed-type costume. Just think, what would the mane 6 wear if they were human??? and if we do get enough, I was thinking of maybe doing a masquerade skit, with us performing to Grand Galloping Gala or Winter Wrap-Up and possibly the Pinki Pie leaked song "Smile"

Thank you very much!

Locke Octavian

If this doesn't conflict with other shoots I'm doing I'll be bringing my M!Rarity to Fanime.  It's a Gijinka version, but I'd like to meet up with other Ponies!

Derpdeedoo

robozombisaurus

Depending on what day I'll be there as pinkie pie in her gala dress
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

renalcul

Pony panel will be on friday 5-7. I might not be doctor whooves. Deciding on what to do instead.