My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

apsykes

Watch out for a giant paper 2D Twilight Sparkle. ima borrow the idea from: Youtube: Pinkiequest

Yes. Now i just need lots of paper, cardboard and lots of printer ink.

I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

Somebody

Hey all!
Bummer we won't be able to be there on Friday when you're having your gathering, but will any of you be still cosplaying MLP late Saturday? My friend has an amazing Derpy quadsuit that he's invested much time and money into that he's just finishing and he's really sad he can't make it! D: (Since I know you guys are all set on Friday now)
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

CrystalRobot

Yay! Or should I say, yay... XD because I'm gonna be Fluttershy. ^_^ If I don't have a yellow outfit by then, I'm gonna be wearing a pink and teal/greenish dress with a scarf/sash that has her cutie mark. And of course Fluttershy's hair and a pair of angel wings, hopefully died yellow by that time. Whatever happens, I'm gonna be Fluttershy. I just hope my outfit is up to the cosplay standards of my fellow Bronies/Pegasisters

This is my first Fanime, by the way. ^^
my deviantART
http://crystalrobot123.deviantart.com/

~I do commissions! Note me at my deviantART page!~

Fanime 2017 Cosplay: TBA

NoForests

Looks like I can't cosplay this but I'd still love to come over to the area if that's okay (:

Also, I have been making some pony themed kandi for the different characters, if anyone wants some for their costume or just to have, let me know! I love giving away kandi :)

I make singles with part of the pony's name and I also make big cuffs of the cutie marks.

I also can post piccys of the singles and the Rainbow Dash cuff but I don't know how ><

NoForests

SpiritOfKairi

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what does FCC HS stand for?  I'd like to possibly go, but need to know where it is first lol.

Stormfalcon

Quote from: SpiritOfKairi on March 23, 2012, 03:55:55 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what does FCC HS stand for?  I'd like to possibly go, but need to know where it is first lol.

FCC HS = Front of Convention Center, Hilton Side  Judging by the photos posted in the gatherings list sticky thread, it'll be at the walkway between the Hilton and the construction site where the old Main Library used to be.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Stormfalcon on March 23, 2012, 10:41:01 PM

FCC HS = Front of Convention Center, Hilton Side  Judging by the photos posted in the gatherings list sticky thread, it'll be at the walkway between the Hilton and the construction site where the old Main Library used to be.

Thanks so much =).

marisuga

Quote from: SpiritOfKairi on March 24, 2012, 09:10:12 PM

Thanks so much =).

Will you be cosplaying?

PsychicPsycho

If I'm not busy, I'm going to try to make it! I'll be Rarity in all of her Gossamer Wing glory. <3

I might have another friend or two coming, but at the moment they're both undecided on one thing or another. So for now it's just me. Possibly. XD

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Marisuga on March 25, 2012, 12:30:08 AM
Quote from: SpiritOfKairi on March 24, 2012, 09:10:12 PM

Thanks so much =).

Will you be cosplaying?
No, but I'll probably take a few pictures =).

PsychicPsycho

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on March 29, 2012, 03:34:58 PM
If I'm not busy, I'm going to try to make it! I'll be Rarity in all of her Gossamer Wing glory. <3

I might have another friend or two coming, but at the moment they're both undecided on one thing or another. So for now it's just me. Possibly. XD

Okay, it's me, another Rarity, and a Celestia. We might even have a Rainbow Dash if she can get the time off work. ^^

Cassierolee

aww now that its friday I won't be able to make it... Have fun though! (I was gonna be Pinkie Pie)

PS Anyone free to do an additional gathering Sunday?
Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

Somebody

Quote from: Cassierolee on April 01, 2012, 10:47:07 PM
aww now that its friday I won't be able to make it... Have fun though! (I was gonna be Pinkie Pie)

PS Anyone free to do an additional gathering Sunday?

I believe my friend who's coming as Derpy would be available for a Sunday gathering : )
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

lotus_tile

My darlings, I simply cannot pass up this opportunity to mingle with such charming ponies as yourselves. I shall be attending, as Rarity. :)

apsykes

I Made a Lightning Fluttershy stomach high printout! i need someone to hold it! <-- Its tummy high and pretty light!

Fluttershy:MLP
Lightning: Final Fantasy XII-2
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

WuvMilo

jingko

ok so i'm going as Rarity for sure, my friend is doing "show girl" rarity, and got another friend to do princess Celesta.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><