My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

marisuga

*Update 5/5*

Day: Sunday
Time: Noon (12 PM)
Meeting Place/Location: G6

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photoshoot Order: TBA

Confirmed

Twilight Sparkle: mintycat (Brides Maid Dress),
Pinkie Pie: PinkHairSasuke, jingko? (Wa Lotlita), avairrianna (Saloon), friend of Olivine, Kyley (Pinkamena)
Rainbow Dash: friend of minty cat (Colt), friend of SeverusSnapeLovesMe
Fluttershy: friend of minty cat (male), SeverusSnapeLovesMe, leggomymeggo (Gala), Avairrianna's friend, CrystalRobot
Rarity: jingko? (Wa Lolita), samcarter (1860s), snowsaber? (Gala), CaptainLiHellsing
Apple Jack: Olivine, Kyley's Friend
Other: Marisuga (Owlicious), Alex-X-Core (Luna), sister of Alex-X-Core (Celestia), Chesid (Trixie), snowsaber? (Nightmare Moon), friend of snowsaber? (Discord or Spike), friend of CaptainLiHellsing (Braeburn), garfieldelric? (Scootaloo or Vinyl Scratch), B-Man256? (Spike or King Sombra), vixxiii (All Aboard), Edinwise (Scootaloo), Lunapokema (Princess Luna), Jesse Uppercut (Shining Armor Wedding), Stormfalcon (Big Mac), PsychicPsycho (Gilda), Avairrianna's friend (Braeburn), Tsubasakissu (Spike), Quinnton117 (Dr Whooves), Chosen_Entity & Whoots (Crackle's Cousin)

Maybe

Twilight Sparkle: motorex259 (Male!Twilight)
Pinkie Pie: TravelingPumpkins, Armored-Heart (Gala), Mayadesu's Friend
Rainbow Dash: amandald98, Wiccat, Mayadesu
Fluttershy: Wiccat's Friend, Mayadesu's Friend (Male!Fluttershy)
Rarity: KnightUtena
Apple Jack:
Other: demetria656 (Spitfire), Tenkage (Derpy Hooves), Tsubasakissu (Spike), Captain Ahoge (Male!Trixie), friend of Edinwise (Applebloom), Xaara (Vinyl Scratch), dizzydew (Braeburn), mryekcim (pip, fiddlesticks, Octavia?), KnightUtena's friend (Spike), Kyley's husband (Big Mac)

TOTALS: 37 Confirmed & 20 Maybes

*Update 3/21* Getting more people! Keep 'em coming!
*Update 12/12* Formatted it to have the who's who up, already 10 people coming!

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

renalcul

Going to try for Dr Whoof, and i'm probably going to apply for a panel about MLP.

"My Little Panel: Fanime is Magic" :3

Tabbychan

marisuga

Quote from: renalcul on June 09, 2011, 04:27:50 AM
Going to try for Dr Whoof, and i'm probably going to apply for a panel about MLP.

"My Little Panel: Fanime is Magic" :3

i'm gonna try to do a panel as well~

Tabbychan

Chesid

I'm going to attempt Twilight Sparkle for next year; some friends may be joining in, but I'm not entirely sure. If so, there will be an Apple Jack (or possibly Rainbow Dash - she's not sure which she'd rather do, but it's looking like it's going to be Apple Jack). I'm also trying to convince another friend to be Fluttershy.

What makes me sad is that my seamstress friend despises the ponies. She'd honestly be a PERFECT Rarity.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

azreale

ill be fluttershy for sure now! :) complete with angel plushie (the rabbit)
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

I'll definately be rarity as my sister(luluxduplica1223) will be my sweetie belle^^

luluuxduplica1223

SweetieBelle Here and me and the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be attending, as my big sister said :D haha Well, Once we find our AppleBloom.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Kimba616

I recently completed a Nightmare Moon cosplay, so I maaaay bring that to Fanime if the gathering doesn't interrupt with any others I may want to attend. :]

rubberducky831

I'm getting my Derpy on.... Not sure if it'll work with the time slot you guys get, but I should have a Derpy costume ^ ^ hope it works out!
Viva La Cosplay!!!

Cosplay Circus

Definitely will come and take pictures ^^
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Loktera^2

I am making some Wonderbolts hoodies for a possible costume. Might even have a whole team.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Touya no Miko

Depending on the date, I can be there as Twilight Sparkle along with a group of friends cosplaying the rest of the girls.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Admiral Donuts

I will in all likelyhood not be cosplaying (although there's still plenty left of season 2 so... watch out!) but I am excitedly counting down to ponies.

Areyouexcited'causeI'mexcitedI'veneverbeensoexcited!

mryekcim

Are you allowed to show up at the last min to the gathering or do we have to say we are going on  the forum?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: mryekcim on October 14, 2011, 08:28:20 AM
Are you allowed to show up at the last min to the gathering or do we have to say we are going on  the forum?

You can always show up without saying your going ahead of time, signing up for gatherings ahead of time also doesn't mean you have to attend them it's just so Fanime staff can get an idea for how big the gathering might be.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

pokephirawriter

Hi, myself and a group of friends are doing the ponies. Each of us will be one of the six main ponies humanized. I'm going as Twilight Sparkle. Touya no Miko, our groups should totally take pictures together!

Our group has three guys so they'll be the colt versions of their ponies.

We were also thinking of doing a masquerade skit.

Cannot wait to get my Pony on!!!!