My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

mryekcim

Ill try and get a humanized colt rarity cosplay done by convention time. I might change Rarity (Colt) to Octavia (Colt). also where is FCC HS

Rap3_M0nst3r

I'd love to possibly cosplay as Rainbow Dash or Derpy.
I can't wait for all the fun!
Planned Cosplays for 2012
Mew Gijinka - Pokemon
Depry Hooves - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Anarchy Stocking - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

jacktchance

LadyGlitterbow

marisuga

Quote from: mryekcim on October 14, 2011, 08:28:20 AM
Are you allowed to show up at the last min to the gathering or do we have to say we are going on  the forum?

You can show up last minute! But it's nice to have an idea of who's coming~

marisuga

Quote from: LadyGlitterbow on October 23, 2011, 02:37:01 AM
Do you guys need a Princess Celestia or Princess Luna?

Either one would be amazing!

I don't think anyones planning on Celestia yet!

Chesid

I just wanted to send an update:

I will no longer be cosplaying Twilight Sparkle; instead I'm going to be the Princess Luna & Night-Mare Moon for my group. I do not know everyone's names on here (or if some of our group has even registered on the forums), but we have the following:

"Mane Six" + Derpy Hooves, Big MacIntosh, Princess Celestia, and myself as Princess Luna & Night-Mare Moon.

I'm attempting to convince my boyfriend to be Discord... it's not going too well. XD He's not a fan of the ponies (which is why he'd be perfect for Discord, but... c'est la vie).

Post-script edit: Our Rarity (if still attending) is going to be a Colt version! And I think I managed to convince my boyfriend to be Discord. And assuming this is during the day... I'll be Princess Luna. NMM is only for the night. ;)
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

Stormfalcon

Got room for another Big Macintosh for the gathering?  If so, I can step in as well :)
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

NinitheNinja

I'm going as Applejack. And my friend said she MIGHT go as Derpy Hooves
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

LakuriSyaoran~

It really depends on what day and time for me ( like if it was to close to the Final Fantasy Gathering >.<)  But i'd really like to go as Fluttershy.
and if agian scedualing allows, 2 of my friends are gonna be Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

carladawn

I may want to join in on this, depending on what day it is and as long as it doesn't interfere with any other gatherings. :D I would be bringing my Rainbow Dash costume!

DJXtremist

Hey Everypony I am going to go in my Rainbow Blitz (Rainbow Dash Colt version) Gala suit so expect me there

akinokaze

Rainbow Dash checking in. o7

My friend will likely by my "Tank" as well :3

thirteen_yen

;~; Oh my god. If I can make it here I totally want to be Mrs. Cup Cake!!

~My friend will possibly attend with me as well going as Dj PON-3

LadyGlitterbow

I just couldn't help but share this link with you! I saw these hairbrushes being sold and thought, "I have to show this to the My Little Pony Gathering!" So cute!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.286248574729638.69470.192933794061117&type=3

Derpdeedoo

jingko

i'll be a maybe-depends on the time, an might have with me a "pimp"spike (he looked like a pimp when he got the hat for is birthday, and me and another friend will do different versions of Rarity ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

samcarter

Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

nekovamp13

Hey there everypony! The weather's looking like some chocolate rain! And you can guess what that means~

I am working on a Discord cosplay. I'm hoping to have him done by Fanime, but if anything, I'll wear what I have done if it's enough ^^

You wont be able to miss me, I'll be wearing stilts that will make me over 7ft, so keep an eye out ;)
Cosplay plans~
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Discord (MLP:FiM)
Beast Boy (Teen Titans)
Gaara (Naruto: Ship)
Luki (Vocaloid)
Envy (FMA)

I do wig, small prop, knitting, and clay figure commissions. PM if interested!

jingko

Quote from: nekovamp13 on December 31, 2011, 01:40:25 AM
Hey there everypony! The weather's looking like some chocolate rain! And you can guess what that means~

I am working on a Discord cosplay. I'm hoping to have him done by Fanime, but if anything, I'll wear what I have done if it's enough ^^

You wont be able to miss me, I'll be wearing stilts that will make me over 7ft, so keep an eye out ;)

OO that will be great!!!!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><