My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

lilacwire

I'd be interested in joining this shoot. I'll be bringing a Pinkie Pie Gala outfit.

Din_Kinomoto

I'm interested in joining! As long as it isn't on the same day as the skits that is ^^
I will be coming in Pinkie Pie's Art of the Mess dress! It looks like this!

Cassierolee

Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

N.E.R.V.agent220

Quote from: Marisuga on January 30, 2012, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: CommandantCat on January 30, 2012, 09:42:22 AM
I'll be joining simply to meet some fellow bronies. Oh yes. And try to ease the tension between Homestuck, and the Pony fandom. We are all one my brothers and sisters in friendship.

I am a believer that these fandoms go hand in hand. I'm also helping out with the Homestuck gathering and running a Homestuck panel!

Did you say fandom, well let's see if you guys remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpD40IYSqKc&feature=related
(A little somethin' from the old demographic.)

BreezyAero

Hey all :) My brony and I are interested in going as the flim flam brothers. Since this is our first convention, it would be pretty helpful if we could get some "do's and dont's" for cosplaying. We're looking forward to meeting you all at fanimecon!

matrixjorel

Hey, i'm BreezyAero's friend, dressing up as the Flim Flam brothers, so you can put a name on the list!

B1polarAng3l

I will be cosplaying as Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo. But only if the gathering is on Friday or Sunday, unfortunately.

StarAssassin

Cosplays for Fanime 2013:
Rancis Fluggerbutter
Jake English(God Tier or Trickster)
Taichi Yagami
Zidane Tribal
Rainbow Dash
*Maybe* Black*Star

Armored-Heart

Depending on the day/time, I might be able to attend as Pinkie Pie in her Gala outfit. It's a huge maybe though, since the CLAMP gathering will be on Saturday around 1 pm, and if the MLP gathering is around noon on the same day then it'd be a bit of a time conflict for me. ^^; If I can attend though, I might be bringing a Twilight Sparkle and a Rainbow Dash with me, but I'd have to ask them first.
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

LadyMella

This reallyyyy depends on the day... *hoping for Friday!* But I'll be there as Rainbow Dash & my boyfriend as Soarin! :3
Conventions/Events:
Anime LA 2012
Riverside Lunar Festival 2012
Anime Conji 2012

Fanime 2012
Anime Expo 2012
SD Comic-con 2012
Pacific Media Expo 2012

My DA: http://tsurugiodoriko.deviantart.com

renalcul

Quote from: LadyMella on March 09, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
This reallyyyy depends on the day... *hoping for Friday!* But I'll be there as Rainbow Dash & my boyfriend as Soarin! :3
I'm hoping for friday too, since the pony panel is on friday.

marisuga

How many people would be interested in Pinkie Pie doing a small concert of some of her favorite songs!

because I love singing too much and I know all of her songs...

renalcul

Quote from: Marisuga on March 10, 2012, 10:36:37 PM
How many people would be interested in Pinkie Pie doing a small concert of some of her favorite songs!

I'm hoping to do a don't forget the lyrics portion of the panel towards the end.

marisuga

Quote from: renalcul on March 11, 2012, 10:42:34 AM

I'm hoping to do a don't forget the lyrics portion of the panel towards the end.

The end of the panel?

Chesid

This would be adorable, omfg. I was actually thinking of possibly snagging my Pinkie's costume for the freestyle karaoke, and doing "Smile, Smile, Smile!"

But I highly doubt my crazy-wide hips would fit her tiny clothes. XD

P.S. Our Apple Bloom has run into money problems, and won't be able to attend. D:My group's Apple Bloom is now a 'maybe'. And unfortunately, it looks like we're most likely losing our Fluttershy, as she's moving to Oregon.... soon-ish.
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

LakuriSyaoran~

please please please dont put the pony gathering so close to the Final Fantasy ALL gathering x.x I really really wanna gooo *flails*
If time permits I'm gonna be fluttershy~ and I have friends that do Rainbow Dash, AppleJack and Bic Mac

Din_Kinomoto

Hm, just realized this is now Friday and I'm going to be in the TWEWY gathering as well as an Adventure time cosplay thing.... Maybe I can still make it >.<

Armored-Heart

Ah, shoot. This is the same day as my Vocaloid gathering. xAx; I'm not one for multiple costumes in a day, but perhaps I could try and make an exception, I suppose. It's still kind of a maybe though, since I'll be doing Pinkie's Gala dress and Miku's already a cosplay that takes a decent amount of prep-work (so many accessories...) so I'm not entirely sure if cramming two big costumes into a single day would be a great idea for me. ^^; We'll see, I guess; I'd definitely love to go!
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

renalcul

marisuga

Quote from: Din_Kinomoto on March 15, 2012, 08:59:16 PM
Hm, just realized this is now Friday and I'm going to be in the TWEWY gathering as well as an Adventure time cosplay thing.... Maybe I can still make it >.<

I am also running the Adventure Time Gathering! Definitely Doable :)