My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

Somebody

Update on my part here- A change of plans should allow my friend to attend the gathering in his Derpy Hooves quadsuit! Can't wait for all the fun!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

jingko

FYI i'm still going as Raity, but one friend (sliverxplayer) is being princess Celestia, and the other (i dont know her fourm name) is comming as Princess Chrysalis ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

FangLuvsMischeif

I'll be attending as Derpy! (With a punky hair-do XD) and raver!Pinky Pie
Possibly have a Fluttershy but not likely.
EDIT: Yeah my Fluttershy can't come

boa1617

Armored-Heart

Just re-confirming my attendance as Galloping Gala Pinkie Pie, since it appears as though I haven't yet been added to the attendee list. ouo;
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Elkaydee

Well I can't be there on Friday so Saturday I will be apple bloom with a apple jack. Hope to see more mlp people on Saturday!

BobMakihara

Quote from: YoureMyHiro on May 14, 2012, 02:15:26 PM
Hey Everypony! ... I was planning on playing for fun just about anywhere however when I read about this gathering, I thought it might be cool to play my "MLP FIM: Fanime Is Magic" set there! I just wanted to gauge whether or not this would be okay with the majority of those involved.

I can vouch for the tastiness of these beats, transformed me into a dancing fool in 10 seconds flat. xD

I will be there as a humanized Big Macintosh...  but with a little hip hop flavor? Here are the shoes I will wear.

Looking forward to seeing fellow bronies and pegasistahs!
The Fanime Sax Guy.
Cosplays:
Bob Makihara from Tenjou Tenge (100%)
Kaoru Kaidoh from Prince of Tennis (100%)
Captain Jack Sparrow (95%)
Dee Jay from SFIV (95%)
Ren Jinguji from Uta no Prince-sama (100%)

DerangedDingo

I will be attending as Flim. Unfortunately my Flam won't be able to make it to the gathering.
Cosplays in the making:
Pyro- 89%
Milk Carton- 50%
Bro-lita- 0%

Gypia

My friend might be going as Pinkie Pie. But I'm just excited to see all the pony cosplays!

Dilemma

I'll be there as Sweetie Belle with my two friends as Apple Bloom and Scootaloo! <3

Robertshy

I will be attending as Vinyl Scratch. 8)

I can't wait to see you all there.

BronyFang

-Update-
A wig I ordered for my Rainbow Dash cosplay never showed up so looks like I'm gonna have to pass on cosplaying this year.
Just a brony with a pencil, a tablet, and a deviantART.
http://bronyfang.deviantart.com

DJXtremist

-sighs wont be able to make it to the meet up I have school so count me out
but I will be at fanime

apsykes

it was a great gathering, im still in progress of uploading fanime pics, but hey, watch this page and watch it grow with pictures of my adventures at fanime and cardboard pony madness (i think i did 50 photos today just becuase of the cardboard ponies)
I was the guy in the dress ;-;
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

YoureMyHiro

It really was an awesome gathering, I was very impressed with results of everyone's hard work and effort!

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to all the attendees who were so very positive about my "MLP: Fanime Is Magic" DJ Set. I put alot of effort into that mix and my only goal was to compliment the gathering with some mood music. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!

Stormfalcon

Got back from Fanime a while ago, and I wanted to say that this was a great gathering.  While I've been to other gatherings, it's always been as a photographer.  This was my first time on the other side of things and I had a great time.  Thanks to Marisuga for organizing this and to everyone for making it so great! :D
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

amandald98

This gathering was amazing! The DJ was excellent and the cosplayers were fabulous! I would suggest that you maybe tape off a photographer area? Many photographers were rudely standing up straight flailing their arms and camera about in the front row instead of crouching, even upon request, while others in the back were forced to get back-of-head shots. Other than that, great job organizing!
I like trains.

PsychicPsycho

Quote from: jingko on May 16, 2012, 10:22:36 AM
FYI i'm still going as Raity, but one friend (sliverxplayer) is being princess Celestia, and the other (i dont know her fourm name) is comming as Princess Chrysalis ><

'tis me, my love! lol

Also, the gathering was AMAZING. I had so much fun. We all did. <3 Now to wait for people to upload pictures!

Armored-Heart

Awesome gathering, it was so much fun to take photos with all of you! I second the idea of having some photographers crouch next year though; my girlfriend had trouble getting photos of me and the other two Gala Pinkie Pies while we were up there. D:

Oh, and I have a bit of an embarrassing question/request! I'm sure this is a long shot, but there was a Big Mac cosplayer who later cosplayed as Dirk Strider (at least I think he was Dirk; I haven't read Homestuck yet!) at the Black and White Ball. I'm just wondering if anyone here knows him (or if he's been in this thread?) who could possibly have him shoot me a message or something; I was the Galloping Gala Pinkie at the Ball. c: (Sorry, this is so embarrassing to ask. xD; )
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!