2013 Edition of "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, June 15, 2011, 07:12:43 AM

BSaphire

Welcome to the FanimeCon 2013 Looking For/Who's going and Who as... Thread!
Please do NOT post pictures... post LINKS to the pictures.

So every year there are cosplayers that want to join a gathering, but they are unsure if there will be enough people interested in doing a gathering. That's what this thread is for :)

~ If you started a gathering thread and "Think" it got removed... look here... I'm sure you will find your thread title in one of the last posts... Please be kind and respectful to each other and the more you can help each other the better.

~ If you are looking for other cosplayers from a particular title or genre post that info here on this thread.

~ If your looking for people to join in your FanimeCon skit then those question are perfect to post in here too, but make sure to come back and check.

~ Maybe you want to let people know who you will be cosplaying @ FanimeCon in 2013. That's also what this thread is for :) So post that info here on this thread.

~ If you want to start a gathering and be the organizer for it then you would want to check out this thread:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

If you want to know what cosplayer gatherings and/or cosplayer events already have threads going then you can look at the list here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

~ If your new to Fanime and just want to do a shout out then you can do that here also, but don't get off topic to much since this thread's primary function is for cosplayers to find other cosplayers.

***If anyone has questions or notices a problem.. PM me ASAP.***

Squidge
B

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

& more future use... maybe to list Photographers with free 2012 photo shoots available....
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Duo Monkey

>.> <.< I'm searching for the Pluto that kinda did the second Kuro gathering. Or anyone that took pictures at that one. I was the Undertaker that had a Grell unbutton me some for photos. Heck I'm looking for that Grell too.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

sael

You must be looking for ZeeVee. He's helping to run the Kuro gathering for 2012 - he'll be the one organizing and calling out the fanshots.

He's the 2nd post in this thread.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16459.0.html

weaponhex

Itadakimasu
I have begun work on my awesome Toriko villain cosplay. Will keep it a secret like the Bishokukai would until we get closer:-P
...now if only someone will cosplay as Toriko this upcoming year
Then my plans will be complete, Muahahaha

Gochisou-sama deshita
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

maikiritori

Hey, I'm going to be making a super duper mondo-ly awesome TARDIS cosplay for Halloween... And I want to bring it to Fanime. Are there going to be any other Dr. Who/Torchwood cospeeps?? We should totally have a gathering if there are enough of us!!

Whovians Unite!!

Sincerely,

TARDIS
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

otakuapprentice

Quote from: maikiritori on July 27, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
Dr. Who/Torchwood

YES. Either as Ninth or Tenth Doctor, or "Day of the Moon" Rory Williams.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Tabbychan

Quote from: maikiritori on July 27, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
Hey, I'm going to be making a super duper mondo-ly awesome TARDIS cosplay for Halloween... And I want to bring it to Fanime. Are there going to be any other Dr. Who/Torchwood cospeeps?? We should totally have a gathering if there are enough of us!!

Whovians Unite!!

Sincerely,

TARDIS

I'll be there as Rose in her pink dress :3

Somethingducky

I'm hoping to go as Izumo Kamiki from Blue Exorcist next year (summer uniform hopefully) and I'd really love to have a gathering or meet up if more people are thinking of Blue Exorcist costumes as well. Ive never really participated in a gathering so if someone else wants to take the lead I'd still be happy to help out. I'm super excited about next year so help me join in on the fun!

Cosplay Circus

Cosplays I'll have for sure are red TRAP!Ciel, Maka Albarn, Marluxia, Grell Sutcliff, Cheshire and Sister/Nirvana. Maybe is a sleepy hollow version Ciel Phantomhive.

Wondering if there is any groups hanging out or gathering for Blazblue, have a Carl as well with me.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

G-Force

It's an idea I've been tossing around and I thought I'd share it here since it requires a bit of planning to pull off.

For fans of the movie Kung Fu Hustle, I want to pull together a huge Ax Gang group for Fanime. While there have been others who have done the cosplay before, but never in huge numbers which is something I want to change.

For the group cosplay the outfits are pretty easy

Black suit
White dress shirt
Black tie
Prop Ax (more like a woodsman ax or hatchet as opposed to a fireman's ax)
Top hat (optional)

Most likely we'd just handle the cosplay as a gathering, meet up, take some photos, do the dance (if we know how) then ,if others are up to it, walk around the con like we own the place. Afterwards we'll break and you're free to go.

Anyone up for this?

maikiritori

Quote from: Wolftale on July 31, 2011, 10:23:43 PM
Cosplays I'll have for sure are red TRAP!Ciel, Maka Albarn, Marluxia, Grell Sutcliff, Cheshire and Sister/Nirvana. Maybe is a sleepy hollow version Ciel Phantomhive.

Wondering if there is any groups hanging out or gathering for Blazblue, have a Carl as well with me.

If you check out the first post of the 2012 Gatherings & Events Thread ( http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html ), you'll find a list of all the gatherings and their corresponding threads. K&K4ever is running a Guilty Gear/Blazblue gathering and I'm running a Kingdom Hearts gathering.

I hope this helps and hopefully you'll come around for the KH gathering. XD
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

BunofGovt

I dunno if I'll be able to manage dressing up, but I'd love to see this happen!  (must watch film again to check out the dance)  My brother thinks he can make up a foam ax for me with craft foam and silver duct tape...
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

ouran_manager

I want to form a group of  the ouran host club and lipsync "I want it that way" by the backtstreet boys. Im a guy by the way. and Im comfortable with mostly girls cosplaying  as the members of the club. But the few guys who are actually fans of the series are encouraged to join as well. I just thought it would be pretty funny for the masquerade. I want to rehearse it but im happy with just playing it by ear.

Rebeccakh

me and my boyfriend are doing a big blowout of .//hack characters i'm going as helba and mia and he's going as kite and elk so if there's anyone doing a .//hack gathering or photoshoot (we found one this year by chance passing us in the hall and we had an amazing photoshoot the cosplayers and photographers were super cool <33)
let me know : O

ouran_manager

I want to cosplay as hikaru, and do some sort of skit at the masquerade. Post if you want to join. my idea is to lipsync "I want it that way" by the backstreet boys, but if you want to do somthing different tell me. I say we need at least 5 different members including myself.

ouran_manager

well only three members to go, If you want to do the ouran host club skit im the person to talk to

InfinityThief

Hi, I want to know if anyone else is planning on a Shaman King cosplay for FanimeCon 2012? Also if you are any other Horo Usui's or Tao Ren's?

Tracykins

Looking for fellow SAILOR MOON cosplayers!

I'd love to find out how many we'll have next year! I'd also like to see if any of you would like to try and get a complete group together. Let me know! :D