2013 Edition of "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, June 15, 2011, 07:12:43 AM

Maskenlav

hey guys I was wondering if anyone here knows about Angel Beats! for us to do a nice relaxing gathering? I could dust off my Otonashi SSS outfit out of the closet cause I kind of miss it so I'm here to see if anyone here would like to do this with me. I pretty much just need the SSS group members: Tachibana, Yuri, Hinada, Yui, Takamatsu, Shiina, Yusa, Fujimaki, TK, Matsushita, Oyama, Takeyama, Naoi, Takamatsu and Noda.

incase you guys don't know or remember how they look like I can provide pics. Get back to me if you want!
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Nonprofitpigeon

Nice, I'll be here for you man, as Hinada. ;)  i was really hoping they'll be other SSS members like me there!

Maskenlav

awesome dude! I'm sure not many peoples going to post here BUT if I see you in Hinada's uniform I'll be sure to go to my room and throw on my Otonashi and hunt you down ;D
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

robozombisaurus

Are there going to be any other kandi kids going this year that want to hang out?
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

morgaine

Quote from: Mint on May 03, 2012, 08:56:22 PM
Quote from: kannazuki on April 22, 2012, 04:54:08 PM
Any Darker Than Black cosplayers going this year?

I'm wearing Yin on friday night. c:
YESS I am actually reeeeally happy that there are other DtB peeps this year :3
Fanime 2019
TBD

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: kannazuki on May 07, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

I might come as Hei. Don't know which day yet though.

demetria656

Anybody up for that?
I'll be cosplaying Miss.Fortune and my friend might be Double as well.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Devi 1313

Will anyone be cosplaying from Bioshock this year? I'm working on a Little Sister and my friend will be Eleanor Lamb!

Oh yeah, any chance there'll be anyone from Bob's Burgers? I'm doing Louise!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

morgaine

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on May 08, 2012, 12:22:11 AM
Quote from: kannazuki on May 07, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

I might come as Hei. Don't know which day yet though.
So so!  I think all of us DtB cosplayers should meet up sometime during the con C: Not like official gathering-type, but I'd love to get pics with you all!
Fanime 2019
TBD

faecakes

Quote from: ifiwereyou on May 01, 2012, 10:09:42 AM
Anyone cosplaying from Mirai Nikki? I should have Yukiteru's maroon jacket version done by fanime. Are there any gatherings? I know someone who is cosplaying Akise. 

I will be attempting to get Tsubaki Kasugano (6th) done for fanime

FakeAsian

Quote from: zero209 on January 07, 2012, 01:55:56 AM
was wondering if anyone was doing HOTD. i just ordered in kouta hirano uniform in and was looking to see if there was anyone else going

I will be going as hirano as well. =/ I'm trying to start a gathering thread, but it seems I have no takers.

FakeAsian

Since there seems to be a small amount of HOTD cosplayers, I was wondering if we could do a sort of crossover gathering. Anything and everything that has to do with zombies. :/ So, we would be at a gathering with other people of different anime/games/movies/series such as L4D, TWD.... IDK.

This is my first time attending Fanime. ;A; I don't want to be alone.

dasukenrev

I'm Sean aka Dasuken Revolver, project manager of Mochi Bytes and correspondent for super popular OtakuHouse.com. I'm a newb cosplayer, photographer, videographer, interviewer, but i've been fortunate enough to schedule some cosplayers for shoots already.

I will be at Fanime 2012 only friday and saturday. i'd love to take video of awesome cosplay, AcksonL style, with my DIY steadicam. I'm thinking 30 minute slots.

If you want to set up an appointment with me for friday or saturday, private message me. And link your cosplay portfolio please. Tell me who you will be cosplaying on those dates.

Domo!
Sean

SerenaDoll

Quote from: FakeAsian on May 11, 2012, 12:37:19 PM
Since there seems to be a small amount of HOTD cosplayers, I was wondering if we could do a sort of crossover gathering. Anything and everything that has to do with zombies. :/ So, we would be at a gathering with other people of different anime/games/movies/series such as L4D, TWD.... IDK.

I know someone was trying to get a Resident Evil Gathering, but idk if it's actually happening.  I'll be Claire from Resident Evil on Monday and maybe Friday

clarapark96

Is anyone interested in a D. Gray Man cosplay meet? I'm going as Allen Walker in his red uniform. I'll be there for Friday, part of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

luluko

calling all puella magis! we desperately need a Kyoko Sakura cosplayer for our group on Friday!

we will be doing one or two photoshoots with some VERY awesome photographers [I don't want to say who because at least one of them doesn't do reserved shoots, but I can guarantee you it's almost a sure thing]. we have almost a full group, but we are missing Kyoko.
the rest of the group is cosplayed by the following:
Mami - myself, http://yaminojackie.deviantart.com/
Homura - http://dead-pepper.deviantart.com/
Madoka - http://eshiza.deviantart.com/
Sayaka - http://amarobot.deviantart.com/

as you can see we already have a fantastic group going, but my dream of having a full puella magi cast won't be complete without a Kyoko. if you are interested, please message me at my Deviantart, my e-mail lulukocosplay [ @ ] live [.] com, or at my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lulukocosplay [please do not message me here as I am not very active on the forums].

FakeAsian

Quote from: SerenaDoll on May 12, 2012, 07:34:50 AM
Quote from: FakeAsian on May 11, 2012, 12:37:19 PM

I know someone was trying to get a Resident Evil Gathering, but idk if it's actually happening.  I'll be Claire from Resident Evil on Monday and maybe Friday

I was thinking maybe someone try to make a gathering for all things zombie eather sunday or monday... '___'

dasukenrev

Quote from: dasukenrev on May 11, 2012, 11:32:19 PM
I'm Sean aka Dasuken Revolver, project manager of Mochi Bytes and correspondent for super popular OtakuHouse.com. I'm a newb cosplayer, photographer, videographer, interviewer, but i've been fortunate enough to schedule some cosplayers for shoots already.

I will be at Fanime 2012 only friday and saturday. i'd love to take video of awesome cosplay, AcksonL style, with my DIY steadicam. I'm thinking 30 minute slots.

If you want to set up an appointment with me for friday or saturday, private message me. And link your cosplay portfolio please. Tell me who you will be cosplaying on those dates.

Domo!
Sean

Thank you sooo much for all the replies! My official time slots are now full!

However, I will be spending non-scheduled time running down and hunting cosplays, so you still have a chance to be shot. And this may feel a little unusual, but if you see me, you can also request a few minutes of footage done. I should be easy to spot, I have a silver pipe home-made steadi-cam rig. And I'm very approachable and friendly, ask anyone who knows me. =)

See you guys there! I'm excited for my first Fanime!

-Sean aka Dasuken

kohana ichibana

Is there going to be any kind of gathering for Avatar cosplayers? (not the blue aliens). I will be going as Korra on sunday and I thought I saw a gathering thread but I think it died. I haven't been able to find it. :3
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

michibeloved

Anyone going in a Kpop or Jpop cosplay?
I'll be going as Minzy from 2ne1 on Saturday night and Ayumi Hamasaki on Sunday