Lock and Load, Dead Space gathering 2012

Started by Kite, June 15, 2011, 10:28:31 AM

Kite

Since I haven't seen a dead space gathering I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus I'd think it would be pretty awesome to see a bunch of people dressed in RIGs having a shot out against necromorphs/zombies. Also, you don't have to be a character to be in a RIG. Nor any character to which you can have a pulse weapon since there are a lot of characters in the game that were like that.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: TBD
Time: TBD
MP: TBD
L: TBD

List of attending:
Gabe Weller (patrol RIG) - Kite
Medical Officer - RiotKitty (maybe)

Additional information:
If anyone wants to do any additional events then I'm open to suggestions.

Kite

BTW, there are a lot of RIG designs. So have fun with that.

Kite

Also if anyone needs assistance in building the back harnesses, helmets, or plasma cutters I can help with the wiring work and LED installation.

RiotKitty

I might show up as a medical officer...but this is a big maybe since I'm still working on a couple few other costumes... >.<
Nyo!

Kite

Quote from: RiotKitty on April 05, 2012, 08:06:31 PM
I might show up as a medical officer...but this is a big maybe since I'm still working on a couple few other costumes... >.<

OK, so I'll cross my fingers then.

RiotKitty

Quote from: Kite on April 07, 2012, 10:29:49 AM
Quote from: RiotKitty on April 05, 2012, 08:06:31 PM

OK, so I'll cross my fingers then.

It looks like I won't be able to do this costume this year. But I'll be on the look out for you to take pictures!
Sorry, I'm just struggling with my other costumes at this time and I'm running out of time and money.
Nyo!

Kayo

sounds cool ive never seen a dead space gathering before id like to take pics for funa nd i have a security rig jacket to wear although the health is suuper low u can pretend like im dead haha

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC