Hetalia: Axis Powers 2012!!

Started by Shokora, June 23, 2011, 12:58:53 PM

Shokora

;D Time to start a new thread!!  Our last gathering went very well, though we have a few things to work on.  One thing we are considering is having the photoshoot at a location *away* from the convention center, like in the park (still within a short walking distance) so we can have longer than an hour for our pics.

Day: Sunday
Time: 11am
Place: FCC HS = (Front of Convention Center Hilton Side)
Post-photoshoot location: Aztec/snake/giant poo statue

Cosplay.com thread: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=272209
FanimeCon Forums thread: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16508.0.html

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

World's Committees:  Total as of 1/27/12- 24
Allies
Russia: jingko, Tsubasakissu
France: MidnightPrincess94's friend
China: vietboy
Axis
Germany: Shokora
N. Italy: MidnightPrincess94's friend
Nordics
Denmark: Beyond.Human
Norway: Beyond.Human's friend
Sweden: lily on coffee
Asia
S. Korea: heidipak's sister
Europe
Poland: NinitheNinja
Hungary: Charis (Chibitalia ver)
Spain: MidnightPrincess94's friend
Prussia: t3nt4cl3pr0n, lily on coffee's friend (Fem!), maskenlav
S. Italy (Romano): t3nt4cl3pr0n's GF, Haunterluvcookies, MidnightPrincess94's friend
Russia family/Baltics
Belarus: heidipak
Others
Chibitalia: MidnightPrincess94
Egypt: demetria656

Charis

If you're coming back, Shokora, I'll pull Chibitalia!Hungary out again. (Don't think I'll have time to finish Epic FloofMaria Teresa by next year, alas. 2013!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

obliviousedward

Woo!  I'll be in touch with a potential cosplay.  I have a feeling I may be more than one Hetalia character at the con next year, but I'll have to decide who I'll be for the gathering! ;D

This past year was so fun!  I can't wait for next year!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Furrat

Last year rocked! I think a different location & longer time would be great! I can't wait!

Somebody

Following~
And if I'm able to attend Fanime I'll definitely show up with a cosplay- hopefully I can come up with a better one this year! :D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

NinitheNinja

Hi! I just found out about Fanime and I'd loove to go to it since I live nearby and am kinda obsessed with Hetalia ::) And I'd really like to dress up as a character and hang out with other Hetalia-lovers
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

tsukichu☆

Kaoanshskdkancjwowjfndkdbd KEYBOARD SMASH. This year's Hetalia Gathering was so fun, I got tons of pictures! I can't wait for next year's and I hope it'll be bigger. It's great that the park is near by just in case we run out of time (Like this year). I'll be working on a new Hetalia cosplay for 2012!

Good luck with organizing, Shokora!

EDIT// AHAHAHA... Apparently, for Fanime 2012 I won't be cosplaying Hetalia.. ;u; I'm sorry, but I would love to see everyone's cosplay at the gathering..!
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

psycoreaper

Yeah!!! The gathering was so much fun!
I'm not sure if I"m gonna cosplay as anyone from Hetalia next year but we'll see.

EDIT!// I will be going as Fem!Austria

EDIT 4/16/12// I might not be able to finish Fem!Austria on time so I might go as Hong Kong or as China again.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays
-God Tier Rose
-Ball Gown Roxy

Attendee since 2010

NinitheNinja

My cosplay plans are almost certain: Either Hungary or Poland. Probably Poland.
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

InfinityThief

Attending, no way I would not. I wanna hang out with some fellow Nordic cosplayers as I'm gonna be Denmark! (accompanied my Norge!) Too bad I can't do both my Fanime Hetalia cosplays for the gathering, but I still hope there will be some Austria friendly nations on another day to!

Juju

I'll be attending as Prussia.  My girlfriend will be Romano.  :D
Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

obliviousedward

Okay then!  I've made my decision: I'll be attending the gathering this year as Canada! :D

(I'll probably bring back my Austria cosplay, too, but I'd wear it on a different day. He had his chance to shine last year, lol. XD)

WOOOOOOOO, I CAN'T WAIT! 8D *flail*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Tsubasakissu

I will either be there as Russia, Fem!Russia, or Quebec c: (Canada twin OC)

heidipak

My sister will most likely bring South Korea, and I may bring Belarus!

(I want to try putting together a North Korea too..)
(And a Romano & Italy pair too..)
(And just about everyone..)
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

Tsubasakissu

Haunterluvcookies

Most likely be Romano! But there is a slight chance I could be Hungary. 2012 here i come!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

demetria656

I'll be there yet again as Egypt~
If you guys need help with the gathering again I'll help out again! It was tons of fun~
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

I'll be a Russia, at this time (but i need a date and time before i can say 100 % yes)  ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

lily on coffee

hi i'm new to fanime so i hope we wont get lost but i'll bring female prussia  :D i think i'll be female hong kong

Shokora

Alright gang, I'm going to start making the cosplay list.  There is a good chance this year that I won't be able to make it to Fanime....however, I'll go ahead and set up this gathering....but as Fanime gets closer, I may have to step down as organizer and hand the gathering over to some of my helpers ;-)  Hopefully not, but I'll know by the beginning of March for sure.  Anyhow....as for date/time/place....any good ideas?  Last year's date/time/place was fine, but with so many cosplayers, we weren't able to do all the shots that we wanted before we had to vacate the area for the Bleach shoot.  The thought to meet at a different location directly after the main shoot to continue was proposed, but it didn't actually happen.  Maybe try again this year?   Perhaps, keep roughly the same date/time/place but actually plan a second location to continue the shoot if needed?