Hetalia: Axis Powers 2012!!

Started by Shokora, June 23, 2011, 12:58:53 PM

demetria656

I'm not sure if I will be cosplaying as 2P!England or (Regular) Egypt. So ya....it will probaly be Egypt
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

MidnightPrincess94

just letting you kno my groups france isn't coming after all  :-[

captainvontapdat

I might go as Mexico! Hopefully people can recognize me since I'm using one of the more well known fan art :P

garfieldelric

I could possibly do casual!Canada. :D
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on February 02, 2012, 06:07:44 PM
I might go as Mexico! Hopefully people can recognize me since I'm using one of the more well known fan art :P

OMG Mexico!!!! Awesome I was waiting to meet one! Can I get your picture!!! I am so much a Mexico fangirl!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

captainvontapdat

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on February 02, 2012, 06:11:53 PM

OMG Mexico!!!! Awesome I was waiting to meet one! Can I get your picture!!! I am so much a Mexico fangirl!

YAY! ANOTHER MEXICO FAN! And sure! It's great to know people who are interested in the OC countries! I absolutely love Mexico, Philippines, Brazil, and Scotland's designs.

demetria656

If were going oc group. Maybe I could come as my oc Iran? He would be fun to cosplay .w. I would have to wear my dad's soccer jersey and see if I can pull out my grandfathers old military outfit from the old country,
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

AnimefanJJ

I will becoming to this gathering as Spain, also I am CosplayerJJ on cosplay.com forums. So put me down please.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: thatonepuppetpal on February 02, 2012, 09:10:37 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on February 02, 2012, 06:11:53 PM

YAY! ANOTHER MEXICO FAN! And sure! It's great to know people who are interested in the OC countries! I absolutely love Mexico, Philippines, Brazil, and Scotland's designs.
So do I! I love Scotland and Mexico! They are awsome and deserve more attetion! I cant wait to meet you!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

xmiel

-salutes- I shall be there as Taiwan! <3
2012-2013:
Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter 1999 vers.)
Yagyuu Hiroshi (Prince of Tennis)
Gakuen Tengoku (DRRR!!)
Momoi Satsuki (Kuroko no Basuke)
Painted Lady Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mei (Pokemon Black/White 2)

Avairrianna

I'll be coming as the big boobied Ukraine ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Flandar

See me as Taiwan! <3 Possibly gakuen~

Somebody

Hello there!
We're still finishing up our cosplay, but my friend and I will be there as Grandmano (moi) and Red Riding Hood!Belgium from 2011's Hetaween!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Avairrianna

Nevermind im stupid and saw Touhou instead of Hetalia. im still coming as Ukraine
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Shokora

Okay gang, working on updating the list.  Please note our location change.....this has to do with the construction ect. and Bsaphire thought this would be our best option.  Also....there's a very high possibility that I won't be able to make it to Fanime  :'(....would someone like to take charge of this gathering?  Preferably someone who helped me last year or has run Hetalia gatherings in the past, as we're a rather large group of cosplayers ;-)  I'm more than happy to keep updating the list, and I can post the basic photoshoot lineup.  But we'll need one person to be in charge, plus about 3-4 people to help run/keep things in order.

Punkerdragon

I will be America...that is all ;)

Rinato

Hi there! It will be my first time at the Fanime and I'm really excited! I'm going as Igiko (fem!England) and maybe gakuen Igiko.
I really want to make some friends and hang out with other Hetalia cosplayers! :) See you there!

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Rinato on March 27, 2012, 08:04:05 PM
Hi there! It will be my first time at the Fanime and I'm really excited! I'm going as Igiko (fem!England) and maybe gakuen Igiko.
I really want to make some friends and hang out with other Hetalia cosplayers! :) See you there!

Yay! Your gonna be female England! She's my fav, I might just have to snag a pic with you. Hetalia cosplayers are so much fun and the gathering is amazing! I can't wait I am so excited! Only 58 days now!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Shokora on March 21, 2012, 10:50:03 AM
Okay gang, working on updating the list.  Please note our location change.....this has to do with the construction ect. and Bsaphire thought this would be our best option.  Also....there's a very high possibility that I won't be able to make it to Fanime  :'(....would someone like to take charge of this gathering?  Preferably someone who helped me last year or has run Hetalia gatherings in the past, as we're a rather large group of cosplayers ;-)  I'm more than happy to keep updating the list, and I can post the basic photoshoot lineup.  But we'll need one person to be in charge, plus about 3-4 people to help run/keep things in order.
Spain here, I can take over if you can't make it. I am known for bring back the Legend of Zelda Gather to life, I do the Final Fantasy VII gathering every year so I know what I am doing for the most part.

AnimefanJJ

Bumping in the name of Spain, which is me.