Hetalia: Axis Powers 2012!!

Started by Shokora, June 23, 2011, 12:58:53 PM

obliviousedward

*floats quietly past everyone's heads*
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

MidnightPrincess94

ok romano..but look! *twirls* its soo nice u should try some of Ms. Hungary's clothes! i feel free!! *feels like someones here* does anyone else feel like theres someone watching us? :-[

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 10, 2012, 09:37:23 PM
ok romano..but look! *twirls* its soo nice u should try some of Ms. Hungary's clothes! i feel free!! *feels like someones here* does anyone else feel like theres someone watching us? :-[

Stop doing that! Its embarrassing, twirling around in those girl clothes!

Romano looked around.

On the other hand it does feel like someone's here. Creepy, I hate this place.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

*pulls spain's sleeve* wat do u thnk spain...am i embarrassing to u...? =o=

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 11, 2012, 09:25:36 AM
*looks at Italy* Of course not, what gave you that idea, Italy? Also we do need to decide on who should take over. I say I sound since I have the most experience on hosting and organizing gatherings.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on April 11, 2012, 11:25:04 PM
Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 11, 2012, 09:25:36 AM
*looks at Italy* Of course not, what gave you that idea, Italy? Also we do need to decide on who should take over. I say I sound since I have the most experience on hosting and organizing gatherings.

Romano seething angerly in the background, mumbling curses at his brother. So its now for sure she's not doing the gathering? Thats sad...
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

romano i don't c why i embarrass u....i can do something tht Austria taught me...he called it um...o! black mail! hehehe and i have pictures of u in a dress too!  ;D
ya tht is too bad she can't do it after all  :'(

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 12, 2012, 11:39:29 AM
romano i don't c why i embarrass u....i can do something tht Austria taught me...he called it um...o! black mail! hehehe and i have pictures of u in a dress too!  ;D
ya tht is too bad she can't do it after all  :'(

Romano jumped! "I have never worn a dresss! Austria is just pervert who likes seeing little boys in dresses!" yelled romano.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

Example A! and ur in a pink one. look how cute u were hermano~!!

Example B! see even spain agrees hermano~!  :D

And just for fun i drew a picture for u big brother~!! <3

Haunterluvcookies

*Blushes* Italy!!!! *smacks Italy* yelled Romano. "Why do you have those!! Its not true, spain's a pedo! I was forced!"
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Somebody

Perhaps it would be best to keep the focus on getting a new leader until one is chosen?
Unless one of you is taking it I suppose, I might have missed something I can't tell
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

MidnightPrincess94

@somebody: AnimefanJJ said he'd be willing to take over. but no1 has decided anything yet.  :-\

*cries* spain!!!! romano hit me!!!!  T^T

AnimefanJJ

I can't take over I have a panel to do at 10am until 11am. No time for me to change. I am so sorry everyone, but 11:15am or 11:30am if everyone wants to wait and if we can move the time I can take over then.

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on April 13, 2012, 01:49:12 AM
I can't take over I have a panel to do at 10am until 11am. No time for me to change. I am so sorry everyone, but 11:15am or 11:30am if everyone wants to wait and if we can move the time I can take over then.

Oh nos we has no leader! But to wait is up to everyone, I don't mind but I think everyone wants to get the most of the gethering before the time is up.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 13, 2012, 01:54:39 AM

Oh nos we has no leader! But to wait is up to everyone, I don't mind but I think everyone wants to get the most of the gethering before the time is up.
ya i kinda agree with her on tht...i would take over but i've never done a gathering before....  :-[

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 13, 2012, 09:41:49 AM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 13, 2012, 01:54:39 AM

ya i kinda agree with her on tht...i would take over but i've never done a gathering before....  :-[

I have never hosted one either. With hetalia its a big group, your going to need some expirence with controling such a big crowd.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Charis

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 13, 2012, 11:19:53 AMI have never hosted one either. With hetalia its a big group, your going to need some expirence with controling such a big crowd.

Last year, we actually had a team of folks working to keep things moving during the gathering. That was necessitated partly by the time crunch, but with bigger groups it usually takes multiple people to wrangle everyone -- it just makes it less stressful for the person heading up the gathering, IMO.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

MidnightPrincess94

what if we all just work together and lead it? would tht work? it seems like it would be easier.

Charis

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 13, 2012, 11:48:34 AM
what if we all just work together and lead it? would tht work? it seems like it would be easier.

That can very easily get to the point of too many cooks -- it's best to have one or two people taking point and a handful to help them out, otherwise you wind up going in different directions and it goes back to chaos. I've seen that happen with big gatherings too.  Get someone with a list of shots, someone with a loud voice (or two people) to call things out, and several to keep cosplayers and photographers and those not in that particular shot where they need to be and it works fairly well, though.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Charis on April 13, 2012, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on April 13, 2012, 11:48:34 AM

That can very easily get to the point of too many cooks -- it's best to have one or two people taking point and a handful to help them out, otherwise you wind up going in different directions and it goes back to chaos. I've seen that happen with big gatherings too.  Get someone with a list of shots, someone with a loud voice (or two people) to call things out, and several to keep cosplayers and photographers and those not in that particular shot where they need to be and it works fairly well, though.
Well i can still host as long as everyone is ok with me running late and letting everyone else know that it would be 15 or 20 minutes later.