Hetalia: Axis Powers 2012!!

Started by Shokora, June 23, 2011, 12:58:53 PM

kanjiRagana

Wait, so is this Friday thing the actual gathering then? I'm so confused...(I'm going as 2P!Fem!Japan btw)

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: kanjiRagana on May 09, 2012, 02:20:30 AM
Wait, so is this Friday thing the actual gathering then? I'm so confused...(I'm going as 2P!Fem!Japan btw)

No the gathering is on sunday as far as I know. BSaphire is just looking for 5 hetalia cosplayers for a possible suprise thing on Friday.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

BSaphire

So I have a Romania, a Romano and a Spain (*Yes!) I need 2 more countries for Friday from 1:30 - 2:30 ppm (the performance is at 2 pm) if any Hetalia cospeeps are interested pm me.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Haunterluvcookies

A Spain! You got a Spain! YAY... should I be worried.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

MidnightPrincess94

u definitely need a chibitalia. i would volunteer but i dn't get out of skool till later...  :'(

AnimefanJJ

Si a Spain, and anyone hear anything about letting me take over, We are getting really close to Fanime.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 10, 2012, 12:22:20 AM
Si a Spain, and anyone hear anything about letting me take over, We are getting really close to Fanime.

Still nothing thats a bit scary. And are you the spain that signed up for the suprise on friday?
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on May 10, 2012, 02:30:08 AM
Still nothing thats a bit scary. And are you the spain that signed up for the suprise on friday?
Just wait until Friday of Fanime ok.

BSaphire

@ AnimefanJJ: I consider you the organizer for this gathering. You have one hour out in the area and You could have someone help you :)

As for the thread.. Post here an updated list and I will then copy it to the first post. This is a returning 60+ gathering so lets get things happening :)

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Haunterluvcookies

YAY we got a leader! We got a gathering now... Hetalia moves on! Woooo exciting! ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Maskenlav

to Shokora: I dont think I can come as Prussia anymore. Turns out my Black Butler outfit along with my wings and another costume took too much space :C
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

NinitheNinja

Ergh... I wish I could go to the Friday thing, but I won't get out of school :/ But I'll for sure go to the panel and the gathering on Sunday
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

lily on coffee

hi, it been sometime since i last check this post. do we know all the country that are comming? ??? turn out i have some time to finnish my female geece and female egypt as well as sweden and prussia. wonder wich one i should bring on sunday :D

MidnightPrincess94

and the countries keep turning hurray!!!

airanimechiic

I will be coming as South Korea
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

PsychoticDame

My friends and I will be attending. : ) Myself as Prussia and my friends as Hungary, North Italy, and Russia~

airanimechiic

i'll be coming as south korea :D
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

BSaphire

So the Friday thing... For those of you who contacted me look for a PM too, but I wanted to tell you what it is you will be doing :)
You are going to be a part of Opening Ceremonies @ Stage Zero! :o. I have contacted the person in charge of it and given your info. Keep an eye out in your email box for something from Fanime! Thank you and I hope you have fun. ;D

Hope everyone has a blast on Sunday @ the gathering! :D
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: BSaphire on May 14, 2012, 12:14:17 PM
So the Friday thing... For those of you who contacted me look for a PM too, but I wanted to tell you what it is you will be doing :)
You are going to be a part of Opening Ceremonies @ Stage Zero! :o. I have contacted the person in charge of it and given your info. Keep an eye out in your email box for something from Fanime! Thank you and I hope you have fun. ;D

Hope everyone has a blast on Sunday @ the gathering! :D
Squidges
B

OMG!!! This is making me so excited and so nervous! I can't wait!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: BSaphire on May 10, 2012, 08:01:53 AM
@ AnimefanJJ: I consider you the organizer for this gathering. You have one hour out in the area and You could have someone help you :)

As for the thread.. Post here an updated list and I will then copy it to the first post. This is a returning 60+ gathering so lets get things happening :)

Squidges
B

@BSaphire: Thanks, I will do my best as always, and hell I might just become the permanent organizer for Hetalia gathering during Fanime in the future.

Spain rules over all for now. But yea two or three helpers would be great, since my printer is down, I need someone to print out the line up. I requested a time change to 11:30am Sunday morning because I have a panel to do at 10am and won't be out until 11am. I need time to get out of my cosplay from the panel to Spain for this gathering. I hope everyone is ok with the time change. PM me if you want to become my helper experience with co-hosting or hosting a gathering would be great, but not necessary. Remember I am only look for two or three people as my co-host for this gathering.