2007 FanimeCon program guide pdf

Started by cortina61, July 11, 2011, 10:39:55 PM

cortina61

Hello everyone! Now that my daughter and her friends are now into anime and manga, they're getting ready for the Monterey, CA event in July 2011. I was reading some old posts that I never saw regarding the 2007 FanimeCon program. Big thanks to all the positive comments and it really was too bad that  a lot of attendees didn't get a copy. As the designer, I have several copies but not to give out. I can, however, post a pdf version if anyone is interested. Just let me know. Thanks again and hope to work with FanimeCon again! - Craig Rubia ;D

M

Quote from: cortina61 on July 11, 2011, 10:39:55 PM
Hello everyone! Now that my daughter and her friends are now into anime and manga, they're getting ready for the Monterey, CA event in July 2011. I was reading some old posts that I never saw regarding the 2007 FanimeCon program. Big thanks to all the positive comments and it really was too bad that  a lot of attendees didn't get a copy. As the designer, I have several copies but not to give out. I can, however, post a pdf version if anyone is interested. Just let me know. Thanks again and hope to work with FanimeCon again! - Craig Rubia ;D

Hey Craig -- great work on the 2007 Program Guide. If you ever want to help out again, you know how to contact us. ;) We posted the PDF when we found out the bad news and worked with many shippers to send out physical copies of the program guide to each and every member that either pre-registered and/or attended.

Thanks again!
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!