Ask A Kuroshitsuji Character

Started by SukebeStudios, July 29, 2011, 02:06:27 AM

SukebeStudios

Ok, we were just approved for a test run of a panel that IF SUCCESSFUL, we'll try at Fanime. But we need a little help.

I just got the approval for an "Ask a Black Butler" panel for Summer Sac Anime, Sat 1pm-2pm. What the panel is, is at least 4 Black Butler cosplayers, acting as the characters they are portraying, fielding questions from panelists.

But we need some help filling the roles.

Ciel Phantomhive: *OPEN*
Sebastian Michaelis:*UNCERTAIN, SO CURRENTLY OPEN*
Grell Sutcliff: (Filled)
Undertaker:(Me)

So if you are planning on attending Summer Sac, are cosplaying one of the characters we need, and have some acting/improv skill, and LOVE Black Butler, WE NEED YOU! If you agree to join and sign up, please commit. The last thing we need is someone backing out at the last moment.

Pika-Ninja

Um, if possible i could be Ciel Phantomhive, i also have a mei-rin :3 If i like the Kuroshitsuji panel i'm doing at Sacanime Winter, i'd love to join you guys. Depends what day :/
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

jingko

idk if you need or want some one for Madam Red but i can do that if you would like ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

long-lost-wolf

Hello, I play a Sebastian and I have a Ciel if you need us. We have done other panels and we find them fun, so we would love to be a part of this. Oh, and we are going to summer sac if you need us there as well.

CommandantCat

Hello, I am a William T. Spears cosplayer who is organizing a Kuroshitsuji Panel at Fanime. I /KNOW/ I will need to find other confident, in character cosplayers to take part in the games, questions, or dares. If you know anyone who is interested, or you guys would like to converge to make a fanime panel email me at [email protected]

Seems like loads of fun in my book
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel