Homestuck: MSPAint Adventure

Started by marisuga, July 30, 2011, 03:14:06 PM

marisuga

Saturday, 10AM-12PM, Panels 3

==> Attend Homestuck: MSPAint Adventure

This is a panel dedicated to the webcomic HOMESTUCK! Designed for FANS and NEWCOMERS alike, this panel will involve lots of TRIVIA, PRIZES, PLOT ANALYSIS, and more JOKES than you can handle. Hosted by SCRATCHMAN and MARISUGA. So stop on by!

For fans and those who are confused as to why everyone's running around with candy corn on their heads. I, Marisuga, will be holding an informational (and FUN) Homestuck Panel for both fans and newcomers alike!

This two hour panel will start off with an explanation of Homestuck, Andrew Hussie, and some other big names in the fandom for those that are new. Flashes will be shown, pesterlogs will be read, new people will be sucked into the fandom.

The second half will be more for fans and will contain spoilers. Find out the little things you may have missed or forgotten. Answer trivia questions. Enter raffles. And more!

This interactive panel invites the audience to ask questions, suggest topics of discussion, and most of all have the best time you've ever had! Games will be played. Prizes will be won. Fun will be had. Secrets will be shared.

This will be the best homestuck panel you have ever attended.

marisuga

CommandantCat

Alright well I am quite excited. If you have any need for an original bard/jester! Gamzee who will have Faygo and pies, and perhaps irritating musical instrument, Oh I shall be available.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

marisuga

We already have some ideas, but does anybody have anything they'd like to see as prizes? (Non-edible only!)

CommandantCat

A copy of Homestuck Act 1 >o> haha yeah... yeah.....
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

marisuga

Still looking for more prize ideas :)

nymphadora

Listing a bunch, so disregard as many as you're inclined!
What Pumpkin gift certificate
Any print from the What Pumpkin store (general non-character-specific ones like Roach's "Kid's Rise Up," skepticArcher's "Scrollstuck," Lexxy's "Together" or "DANCE")
Get someone to offer a free horn commission or art/music commission or god-tier-hood commission
Scalemate (or any of the plushes from this list) (there's a huge range of possibilities for stuffed objects)
Custom MSPA-themed screenprinted/painted shirts or tote bags (there've been a few Prospit/Derse and "Keep Calm and Carry On" design variants floating around, and since general sale isn't permitted, it might be nice to make these available!)

marisuga

marisuga

This panel is open to suggestions! Although some things are planned out, this panel is for YOU!
So suggest away!

CourierEight

Huzzah! I'm going as Sollux, and I'll definitely be there!

marisuga

Now Accepting Panelists!

marisuga

CommandantCat

COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

demetria656

If you need any help, I am offering my services. .w.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Maximilian

Tumblr
♠♥ Fanime 2012 ♣♦
Felt!, trickster!, and godtier!Dave (Homestuck)
TK (Angel Beats!)
Equius Zahhak

ZephyrEclipse

Yo, do you need anyone else? My friend mentioned this panel to me :3