Gamzee's Cafe: Ask Homestuck Panel for 2012. FINAL CAST! MEET INFO UPDATE!

Started by Hakoshi, August 07, 2011, 02:16:10 AM

demetria656

Also if any prizes are needed I can make some Homestuck keychains! :D
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Hakoshi

Quote from: demetria656 on May 08, 2012, 03:11:40 PM
Also if any prizes are needed I can make some Homestuck keychains! :D

Omg that would be loevely! Yes please!

philepicphails

Uh, did you get my interview questions yet?
I hope I did him justice.
I HAVE A JAKE ENGLISH BLOG TOO JUS SAYIN'
ask-irl-english.tumblr.com

Hakoshi

Quote from: philepicphails on May 10, 2012, 11:36:14 PM
Uh, did you get my interview questions yet?
I hope I did him justice.
I HAVE A JAKE ENGLISH BLOG TOO JUS SAYIN'
ask-irl-english.tumblr.com

Yes, yes I did. I will be reviewing all the apps next week.

octoberesque

I'll be in my Rose cosplay--I'd planned for Sunday and the Black and White Ball but I...think I'd like to audition if you still need someone?

I know you had one other offer, but I thought I'd throw my knitting needles in the ring.

ETA:

I'll also be cosplaying the Handmaid (as Doc Scratch's guest) this con, if you have any need for ancestors.

Hakoshi

Quote from: octoberesque on May 11, 2012, 01:39:51 AM
I'll be in my Rose cosplay--I'd planned for Sunday and the Black and White Ball but I...think I'd like to audition if you still need someone?

I know you had one other offer, but I thought I'd throw my knitting needles in the ring.

ETA:

I'll also be cosplaying the Handmaid (as Doc Scratch's guest) this con, if you have any need for ancestors.

ETA?

and yes please, we need a rose! The one who offered is still uncertain...I believe! But please, Rose, we neeeeeeeeed.

octoberesque

ETA: Edited to add!

I'll see if I can PM you my contact info. :)

TheMusician

Hey this is the14thmusician on Tumblr, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm still filling out my Eridan application! I've been busy with finals so I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and finish it all up in one go. I should be done with it by tomorrow though! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested and that I haven't forgotten about it

Sorry =n=;;;

octoberesque

Quote from: Hakoshi on May 11, 2012, 10:44:16 PM

ETA?

and yes please, we need a rose! The one who offered is still uncertain...I believe! But please, Rose, we neeeeeeeeed.

If you've sent anything other than this I haven't seen it. Please let me know what I should do to apply, when you have a moment.

Hakoshi

Quote from: octoberesque on May 14, 2012, 01:50:21 AM
Quote from: Hakoshi on May 11, 2012, 10:44:16 PM

ETA?

If you've sent anything other than this I haven't seen it. Please let me know what I should do to apply, when you have a moment.

I believe I sent you an email. Did you get it?

Hakoshi

Quote from: TheMusician on May 14, 2012, 01:40:45 AM
Hey this is the14thmusician on Tumblr, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm still filling out my Eridan application! I've been busy with finals so I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and finish it all up in one go. I should be done with it by tomorrow though! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested and that I haven't forgotten about it

Sorry =n=;;;

Thank you so much for contacting me! I don't remember if you sent it to me yet at the present moment, but thanks if you did. Just as a note if anyone reads this. All auditions will end on Friday the 18th. I will accept late apps, with exceptions, up until May 22nd.

octoberesque

TheMusician

Quote from: Hakoshi on May 15, 2012, 09:57:35 PM
Quote from: TheMusician on May 14, 2012, 01:40:45 AM

Sorry =n=;;;

Thank you so much for contacting me! I don't remember if you sent it to me yet at the present moment, but thanks if you did. Just as a note if anyone reads this. All auditions will end on Friday the 18th. I will accept late apps, with exceptions, up until May 22nd.
I just e-mailed it in for you to review! Let me know what you think, and keep me updated! (:

I have a bunch of friends who are also applying so I'm quite excited with how everything is going, and I hope both my friends and I manage to get accepted into the panel!

aoiroassassin

ok so a friend of mine sent a link to this panel saying you need a nepeta if you dont mind i would like to apply for it if the spot needs filling or a sub :3 its cool if you dont need me :3 so anyways you can find me on here or tumblr which is aoiroassassin.tumblr.com just message me and let me know if i can try out thanks :3

THUG BEAR LIFE

hey everything, this is the john for the panel finally rearing her ugly head on the fanimecon forums, haha. i'm really excited, oh man!! i can't wait to meet everyone and have tons of fun and it will be fantastic and yes.

hakoshi, do you still need things made for gifts and whatnot? you asked me that a while ago but you never gave me any word on whether it still needed to be done or not. i still have stickers and the keyhchain designs, so those will not be a problem if you need them!

Hakoshi

Quote from: crownkind on May 19, 2012, 08:11:55 PM
hey everything, this is the john for the panel finally rearing her ugly head on the fanimecon forums, haha. i'm really excited, oh man!! i can't wait to meet everyone and have tons of fun and it will be fantastic and yes.

hakoshi, do you still need things made for gifts and whatnot? you asked me that a while ago but you never gave me any word on whether it still needed to be done or not. i still have stickers and the keyhchain designs, so those will not be a problem if you need them!

That would be good, yes. Keychains and stickers would be lovely.

Vasyenka

Ahhh I'm so excited! Quick question, how will we be able to tell who is who on Thursday/Friday? Like, beside the flowerbed/former fountain, that is?  Maybe if you have some sort of beacon to let us know the right group/meeting place?
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Hakoshi

Quote from: Vasyenka on May 20, 2012, 11:20:24 PM
Ahhh I'm so excited! Quick question, how will we be able to tell who is who on Thursday/Friday? Like, beside the flowerbed/former fountain, that is?  Maybe if you have some sort of beacon to let us know the right group/meeting place?

OH YES GOOD POINT! Okay I will be wearing my knight of blood hoodie and my gf(gamzee) will be wearing their bard of rage hoodie. Also if everyone could wear something of their character or some sort of name tag.

octoberesque

If you still need prizes, I can bring an unopened jar of licorice Scotties with a ribbon tied around it. :3

Vasyenka

Hey there, I couldn't make it to the Thursday meeting because I was stuck in that insane pre reg line~ ; A; I'll definitely be at the five o'clock meeting tomorrow, since I won't be in line for anything at that time rofl. See y'all there!
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]