Gamzee's Cafe: Ask Homestuck Panel for 2012. FINAL CAST! MEET INFO UPDATE!

Started by Hakoshi, August 07, 2011, 02:16:10 AM

regulardudetier

horticulturist

I'd love to audition for Jade! This sounds really fun, and even if I don't get in I'm really excited to come see it! Just PM me for my contact information.

philepicphails

chessnomegami

OMG!! I'd be SO HAPPY TO DO JADE!!
Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]  ;D
(plus I'm actually Jade's age but I look like, 14 and a half)

CourierEight

I should be able to throw my hand in as Sollux, should it be wanted!

My tumblr is couriereight.tumblr.com (Which has a picture of my Sollux in progress), and you can shoot me an email at [email protected].

Hakoshi

Quote from: philepicphails on March 18, 2012, 09:39:31 AM
SORRY I KEEP CHANGING MY MIND I'LL BE JAKE ENGLISH

OMG YES you have made me so happy! Please send me your IM info I shall email you or send you a message xD

Vasyenka

Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Hakoshi

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 10, 2012, 12:34:25 PM
I would like to audition for Vriska, please~ :D

YES! Please send me an IM or email and I will send you the questions.

arachnidsnipple

I want to be in it too! but I'll be cosplaying dead Andrew Hussie in the UU outfit and god tier Aranea, and I'm not sure if you need those characters?

Leutheria

I'll be cosplaying Rose during Fanime and was wondering if, the posistion is still available, what outfit would be accepted? I'm currently working on Rose's black dress.

Hakoshi

Quote from: arachnidsnipple on April 12, 2012, 01:23:15 PM
I want to be in it too! but I'll be cosplaying dead Andrew Hussie in the UU outfit and god tier Aranea, and I'm not sure if you need those characters?

Yes please! Andrew Hussie would be very interesting, all I need is an email or some form of contact to send the questions to you.

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 15, 2012, 01:17:55 PM
I'll be cosplaying Rose during Fanime and was wondering if, the posistion is still available, what outfit would be accepted? I'm currently working on Rose's black dress.

Please send me you IM or form of email so that I can send you the email questions! A rose is greatly needed!

Quote from: seraphoftales on April 15, 2012, 08:36:06 PM
Are you taking in Jane Cosplayers?

Yes, we are. I'm not sure if I already contacted you or not, but I would need an email or IM to send you the interview questions.

crimson

I was going to offer to be Jade, but it looked like you had a bunch of Jade's offering.

But my tumblr's crimsoncosplays.tumblr.com if you're still looking.

Hakoshi

Quote from: crimson on April 22, 2012, 06:25:28 PM
I was going to offer to be Jade, but it looked like you had a bunch of Jade's offering.

No, please. I am still looking since the deadline for Jade is April 25th and none of the previous auditoners have sent me their interview questions.

ponkopoo

horticulturist

Quote from: Hakoshi on April 23, 2012, 09:58:07 AM

No, please. I am still looking since the deadline for Jade is April 25th and none of the previous auditoners have sent me their interview questions.
Er, I did send in the audition questions? Did you get them?

Hakoshi

Quote from: horticulturist on April 24, 2012, 07:14:27 AM
Quote from: Hakoshi on April 23, 2012, 09:58:07 AM

Er, I did send in the audition questions? Did you get them?

I think? What was your name again?

CourierEight

I sent them in, but have not received any confirmation. Did you get it? I was Connor, the Sollux applicant.

Ciello

I sent you a message on facebook regarding my availability to be needed characters for you. I just wanted to let you know that here as well so you know to check it. :) I respond more often on FB is all.
facebook.com/TeamForTheWin
deviantart.com/solesekken
tumblr.com/TeamForTheWin
-Artist-Writer-Leatherworker-

Hakoshi

Quote from: Ciello on May 04, 2012, 05:55:57 PM
I sent you a message on facebook regarding my availability to be needed characters for you. I just wanted to let you know that here as well so you know to check it. :) I respond more often on FB is all.

I never got a message on facebook. My facebook is Hakoshi Meo. I believe? I do apologize I'm rarely on there but I do believe that is it.