Hetalia Budget Cooking 2012 UPDATE! Accepted! Looking for A FRANCE.

Started by Hakoshi, August 07, 2011, 02:18:44 AM

Hakoshi

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on February 03, 2012, 12:49:35 PM
so will it b ONE country? or any1 who wants to join??

As of now, yes one country. I will know more information on the 14th since that is when accepted panels will be announced. e might offer 2, but given the style of budget cooking it would be hard to have more then 3 people since each country throws banter, their on recipe, and then the questions and topics at the end.

MidnightPrincess94

awwww tht suks thn...i thot u guys would have more countries tht way ppl get more variety..  :'( well me and my friends are still interested.

AnimefanJJ

Spain is here Americano, I am willing to help out this panel. I didn't have time to go see the panel, but I did watch it on youtube. Looks fun.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

MidnightPrincess94

o and again i forgot, just letting you kno, my friends will be both italy's and spain, and me as chibitalia ouo

Hakoshi

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on February 09, 2012, 04:02:43 PM
awwww tht suks thn...i thot u guys would have more countries tht way ppl get more variety..  :'( well me and my friends are still interested.
Quote from: AnimefanJJ on February 10, 2012, 04:43:57 PM
Spain is here Americano, I am willing to help out this panel. I didn't have time to go see the panel, but I did watch it on youtube. Looks fun.

Yes, as of now one country. I can consult with my England to see if we can have one more. We aren't trying to exclude anyone, we just simply can't have EVERYONE who wants to participate. You can all help though, by spreading the word about the panel, it raises the chances of it getting accepted. We also are having a homestuck panel, called Gamzee's Cafe, so that too if you wish to come to that it would be greatly appreciated.

As for you Spain. Thank you for offering. xD I will let you all know who we wish to be in the panel when it gets accepted and will be interviewing and what not individually.

MidnightPrincess94

well if i do or don't get picked, i hope some of you will still look for me cuz i sure would like to meet some of you. OuO

P.S @Haunterluvcookies remind me to do my chibitalia voice for you whn we meet cuz i may or may not forget lol  ;)

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Hakoshi on February 13, 2012, 09:49:42 AM
As for you Spain. Thank you for offering. xD I will let you all know who we wish to be in the panel when it gets accepted and will be interviewing and what not individually.
No problema, Spain will be waiting mi amigo. So no rush at all Americano.

Hakoshi

As of now, I am patiently waiting for panel approval. The email said after the 14th...not really sure what that means, I guess it's close? Anyway be patient folks.

MidnightPrincess94

okie-dokie. just let us kno what happens. ima go find some pasta! :D

demetria656

If you'd like or need it, I have a small recipe book that tells you the most sterotype foods for each country.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Hakoshi

Quote from: demetria656 on February 27, 2012, 07:38:57 AM
If you'd like or need it, I have a small recipe book that tells you the most sterotype foods for each country.

Oh my gosh! That would be so useful! Is there anyway I can get it from you before Fanime?

takaomi47

Hello!
I can be Canada, Latvia, or Iceland (and their Gakuen versions if you need it.)
One question though: I was thinking of doing your Homestuck one too, is it alright if I apply for both? I don't want to seem intrusive all of a sudden.

Hakoshi

Quote from: takaomi47 on February 27, 2012, 08:05:39 PM
Hello!
I can be Canada, Latvia, or Iceland (and their Gakuen versions if you need it.)
One question though: I was thinking of doing your Homestuck one too, is it alright if I apply for both? I don't want to seem intrusive all of a sudden.

OMG YES! You may apply for both! Did you have any idea as to who you wanted to play for Homestuck, because that one is actually accepted. Still waiting on budget cooking here.

demetria656

I'll see if I can ship it to you, if not could I scan the pages for you and then bring it to Fanime?
I will be at Fanime on friday....I'm in charge of a gathering, hotel room, hotel room, 19 people and a skit!

But If you still need some cosplayers.
The Feferi cosplays Hungary and I cosplay Egypt, Spain, Greece, and a very wimpy Turkey .
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Hakoshi

Quote from: demetria656 on February 28, 2012, 12:18:21 PM
I'll see if I can ship it to you, if not could I scan the pages for you and then bring it to Fanime?
I will be at Fanime on friday....I'm in charge of a gathering, hotel room, hotel room, 19 people and a skit!

But If you still need some cosplayers.
The Feferi cosplays Hungary and I cosplay Egypt, Spain, Greece, and a very wimpy Turkey .

For budget cooking we are only looking for one to two people and it hasn't been accepted yet, so I'm mostly focusing on our homestuck panel for now. But I will be sure to dicuss with my girlfriend who we might add to the panel.

AnimefanJJ

Spain is still waiting and hoping to get in.

MidnightPrincess94

takaomi47

Quote from: Hakoshi on February 28, 2012, 10:16:00 AM

OMG YES! You may apply for both! Did you have any idea as to who you wanted to play for Homestuck, because that one is actually accepted. Still waiting on budget cooking here.

I can be Jade and/or Vriska! Let's hope the Budget Cooking panel is approved! I went to it last year, and it was fantastic!

heidipak

So what is "Budget Cooking" about? 

First year going to Fanime, and if this takes place during Masquerade, I'm going to be torn!  But I do love me some Hetalia! : )
Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

Hakoshi

Quote from: heidipak on March 05, 2012, 08:15:48 PM
So what is "Budget Cooking" about? 

First year going to Fanime, and if this takes place during Masquerade, I'm going to be torn!  But I do love me some Hetalia! : )

xD Okay. Well the masquerade...is decreased in the years. Not being biast just I stopped going my second year and began watching what skits I wanted to online. Hetalia Budget cooking, is America and England + 1 guest country. We talk about different recipes for our cultures, with that hetalia character flare. Banter will be included. Each country talks about ways to save money at the con, by talking about a recipe that would be acceptable for the con venture, when you are out on a budget OR cooking on one. At the end there is also an ask portion.