Hetalia Budget Cooking 2012 UPDATE! Accepted! Looking for A FRANCE.

Started by Hakoshi, August 07, 2011, 02:18:44 AM

Hakoshi

UPDATE: We are looking for a France to participate in the panel! I have had some contact, but no one has gotten back to me. Please we are looking for a france and there is only a week left before the con!

Yay! Or panel got accepted.

Budget Cooking is scheduled for Sunday 7-9pm.

Panel Room 3

It's during the cosplay spectacle/masquerade, so our cast mate needs to be available during those times. We are looking for a China, Japan, Canada or a France. If you play any of those characters please contact me here, or on my tumblr. OR MY AIM: dragonssnare.

Other notes! Event though the panel takes place during the masquerade we would love to see all who said they would come, given this is the reason why it will be held at this time. Cause of all of you! We got a large panel room to hold all you babies! <3 That...came out weird. ANYWAY yes please come. The Masquerade is also always on the internet if you miss it.

We are so exctied! Hope you all come!

NinitheNinja

This will be my first Fanime, and I just watched last year's budget cooking on youtube. I'll attend it!
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Hakoshi

Hella Awesome! I'm sure you will love Fanime. It would be my 6th year. We will make sure to make the panel enjoyable for you.

NinitheNinja

Wohoo! I can't wait- I found out about Fanime like a month after Fanime 2011 and I'm super excited! I'm complying either Hungary or Poland- haven't decided yet
O o
/¯/____________________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAGHH!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Haunterluvcookies

Love to be in the panel. I saw the video but I need more info?

How to be apart of it and what is the panel all about?

I will be going as either Romano, England or China.

Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

chococookies_ld

Hello! I attended the panel last year as China and it was a blast! I'm totally up for helping if you want!

demetria656

I'll be going as Egypt,Spain or Greece. If you need any help just ask.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Hakoshi

Quote from: demetria656 on January 08, 2012, 06:29:42 PM
I'll be going as Egypt,Spain or Greece. If you need any help just ask.

Wow, so many people want to help. [blush, blush]

Thank you! As a note I will be sure to let you guys know on here the updates. I'm submitting the panel right now and once it gets closer to fanime and if we are approved I will go into help and other cast members then! Thanks! <3

MidnightPrincess94

I think i'll come check it out. it sounds like fun! pasta will be there rite?  <3 Chibitalia

Hakoshi

xD Real pasta no. But Maybe some form of pasta, just for you chibtalia. <3

obliviousedward

Yo! I've never done a panel before, but I'm really good at following instructions and I learn fast! Lol. :P

I'll be cosplaying Canada this year. (I also have an Austria cosplay prepared just in case though.) Let me know if you'll be needing my services! I make the walls behind me look mighty fine. ;3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

MidnightPrincess94

oi...ths sucks..but i will still attend with my big brother france, romano,feliciano and spain ! ^w^

MidnightPrincess94

Dear America,

Me and my friends are very interested in participating in the Hetalia Budget cooking for fanime, and was wondering if you'd like both italy's , and a spain or greece, and a chibitalia. please let us know ASAP because we are very interested. thank you!

Hakoshi

Quote from: MidnightPrincess94 on January 14, 2012, 08:39:48 PM
Dear America,

Me and my friends are very interested in participating in the Hetalia Budget cooking for fanime, and was wondering if you'd like both italy's , and a spain or greece, and a chibitalia. please let us know ASAP because we are very interested. thank you!

I will thanks. I'm making no decisions until the panel is approved.

MidnightPrincess94

ok well please just let us know. :)

Rinato

This will be my first time at Fanime and I'm looking forward to this panel! =) ( think I will be Igiko... :D)

Pika-Ninja

I'm a Hungary if you need one. (although it depends what day :/) What exactly is Budget cooking? xD haha Such a Noobasaurus.
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

MidnightPrincess94

QuoteI'm a Hungary if you need one. (although it depends what day :/) What exactly is Budget cooking? xD haha Such a Noobasaurus.

Budget cooking is basically when the countries tell of how they make meals they love and a reasonable "budget" price. for more info watch the fanime hetalia budget cooking video on youtube.

Hakoshi

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on January 18, 2012, 06:06:54 PM
I'm a Hungary if you need one. (although it depends what day :/) What exactly is Budget cooking? xD haha Such a Noobasaurus.

As Chibitalia said above, yes, that is what we do. England and America tell recipes, this year we will pick a country to participate with us to give a recipe of their own. I won't pick someone until the panel is approved. xD BUT, we also are doing a new topic this year to change it up a bit. We will be having info on San Jose/california from America's point of view.

MidnightPrincess94

so will it b ONE country? or any1 who wants to join??