Prepare for Trouble~! Team Rocket Gathering 2013!

Started by Tabbychan, August 07, 2011, 06:53:35 PM

Date and Times?

Friday
0 (0%)
Saturday
1 (33.3%)
Sunday
2 (66.7%)
Monday
0 (0%)
4pm-5:30
1 (33.3%)
3:30pm - 4:30pm
1 (33.3%)
10am - 11pm
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Tabbychan

It's official! The Team Rocket Gathering will be "recruiting" Pokemon Cosplayers and Their Trainers! Comes to the dark Side! We have cookies! ;D

Please Note: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the gathering. If you do not want to be included in these photos please step aside while they are being taken. By remaining with the group when pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 4pm
Location: G3 = Tiered Platform (located beside the stairs 1st floor lobby opposite G2)

Total Rockets: 6

Tabbychan: Madam Boss
Azreale: Rocket Abra
LuluxDuplica1223: Shaymin
Truman: Giovanni
Amandald98:Grunt
Amandald98's friend: Grunt

Photography order:
Group Serious
Group Silly
Bosses/Elite officers/Admins
Grunts
Rocket Pokemon
Group Serious
Group Silly

More to be added XD

Eliteslayer

Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

luluuxduplica1223

I'll try to come as Lyra in her Rocket Disguise, and maybe I'll drag my Silver, sis xD You should try to make this right before or right AFTER the Pokemon gathering to make it easier on everyone :) Just some advice since then the Rockets can either just come early, or they can just follow you to go do this~!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Cassierolee

Ooh totally wanna go I would suggest it for Monday :)
Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

Tabbychan

Haha I will be setting it to right before the Pokemon gathering hopefully XD so probably early Saturday. That way more people will be already dressed to show off their rocket pride XD

Cassierolee

Quote from: Tabbychan on February 28, 2012, 07:39:29 AM
Haha I will be setting it to right before the Pokemon gathering hopefully XD so probably early Saturday. That way more people will be already dressed to show off their rocket pride XD
Oh ok well I'm wearing a diffrent cosplay to the Pokemon gathering so too bad no rocket for me then :/
Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

Tabbychan

... is it a pokemon? Team rocket is ALWAYS looking for new grunts ;D

Cassierolee

Tabbychan

Wait but whats your costume for the pokemon gathering?XD Team rocket WILL be recruiting at it's gathering for any stray pokemon or trainers who want to go to the dark side... we will have cookies? ;D

demetria656

I have a Dieno Gijinka cosplay I might stop on by~
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Tabbychan

koolcalcat1

If I get there in time I might be madame boss...

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Only A week left before Fanime opens up :) Is everyone ready?!

superspecks

I'll be there as Silver from Pokemon Special!

Tabbychan