2015 Old School Cosplay Gathering 4/19

Started by BSaphire, August 08, 2011, 09:29:23 AM

Ryo_Hellsing

Sad to say but I'm 89% sure I wont be able to come like I thought I would be able to. My job isn't letting me get those days off sadly :[

manik_semiramis

-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

AbsolutelyCursed

jingko

i'm a maybe but it would be a differnt version of Kinshin from Rouine kinshin ^^
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Peacebunnie

Put me down for Friday as Tendo Kasumi from Ranma 1/2. If my dad can get off work, he'll also be there as Tendo Soun.
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

Armored-Heart

My apologies B, but I'm afraid it looks as though I'll have to drop out of the gathering. I have to postpone my Tintin cosplay due to time and financial constraints, and while I'd love to still come on Thursday as Cardcaptor Sakura, my group's travel plans have been shifted around and thus I don't think I would be able to make it. OTL
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

joostavo

Oy don't know if I'll be in on time on Friday. I'll be Glenn (Frog's human form) from Chrono Trigger. One of my favorite games from the 90's! WOO EXCITED!

Nina Star 9

Quote from: joostavo on May 12, 2012, 01:17:27 AM
Oy don't know if I'll be in on time on Friday. I'll be Glenn (Frog's human form) from Chrono Trigger. One of my favorite games from the 90's! WOO EXCITED!
That's pretty awesome! I hope you can make it to the gathering, since I can't wait to see that.

Too bad I'm not bringing my Ayla cosplay this year. :<

jobiberry

I would like to come to the Unofficial Thursday meet as Rainbow Brite!  :D
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

BSaphire

Quote from: jobiberry on May 14, 2012, 11:49:57 PM
I would like to come to the Unofficial Thursday meet as Rainbow Brite!  :D
That would be great to see you on Thursday!

I will make changes to all my gatherings this weekend while I work on the offical list and ALL MY PAPERWORK *UGH! but keep posting.. and I look forward to seeing all of you on either/or Thursday/Friday!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

katie5000

Hey~

I'm really glad I noticed this. I love vintage anime and would like to try to make it to the official Friday gathering. :D

I'll be cosplaying as Four Murasame, from the mecha/real-robot anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (1985).

xichisex

I just want to be sure, again, because I asked a while ago, that my Velma isn't welcome to this event.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

BSaphire

Quote from: xichisex on May 18, 2012, 08:03:57 PM
I just want to be sure, again, because I asked a while ago, that my Velma isn't welcome to this event.
Bring your Velma on Thursday! Thursday is ok for American & European Comic pre 2001 :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

RyuSan777

Nice to know there's a gathering of this calibur! Count me in As Keitaro Urishima of Love Hina! for both gatherings!
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

sharsachan

we'll be there!!

From Dragon Ball Z, 80s-90s, Japanese Anime and Manga

I'll be there as Bulma, with my baby as a live Baby Trunks.
Also my other two kids will be a young Trunks and Young Bra
And my friend Amidoji will be Buu-Saga Bulma
We MIGHT also have a Future Trunks with us.

Also, I'm not up on fanime abbreviations, what does "FiF MS" mean so I can meet you guys in the right place?
Founder of the Desert Chikins

BSaphire

Quote from: sharsachan on May 20, 2012, 07:40:06 AM
we'll be there!!

From Dragon Ball Z, 80s-90s, Japanese Anime and Manga

I'll be there as Bulma, with my baby as a live Baby Trunks.
Also my other two kids will be a young Trunks and Young Bra
And my friend Amidoji will be Buu-Saga Bulma
We MIGHT also have a Future Trunks with us.

Also, I'm not up on fanime abbreviations, what does "FiF MS" mean so I can meet you guys in the right place?
ZO MY GOSH!! I hope you come to the Shonen Jump gathering on sunday @3 too! Oh my gosh.. CHIBI! and Chibi Dragonball!
FiF MS is the flowerbed in front... you won't miss us and with all that DBZ chibi goodness following you we will yell! :P just watch out being delayed cause of Photogs *LOL... dancing around room with excitement!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

lucifuge

My friend and I will tentatively be doing Devilman's Akira and Ryo if we make it to the con in time! We may drag along another Ryo if we can meet up with him as well.

octoberesque

Oh jeez, it looks like my Rakka from Haibane Renmei is a year out of the schedule. Too bad I don't have any of my Sailor Jupiter/Gunsmith Cats pieces out here. I'll remember this for next year, though! This is a great idea. :)

BSaphire

Quote from: octoberesque on May 21, 2012, 02:29:52 PM
Oh jeez, it looks like my Rakka from Haibane Renmei is a year out of the schedule. Too bad I don't have any of my Sailor Jupiter/Gunsmith Cats pieces out here. I'll remember this for next year, though! This is a great idea. :)
Ahh :( I haven't seen a Gunsmith Cats cosplay in forever! Maybe next year?
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Angelx624

I dunno if I already said this, but I am unable to attend Friday's gathering, as I'll be at the Vocaloid gathering, which is at the same time. ;AAA; Sorry, everyone!! D:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka