The Gaming Hall 2012 Wants and Needs Moar Games!

Started by Ska_Kitti, August 10, 2011, 09:09:13 PM

Ska_Kitti

O hai gamers <3 I want to know from you what games (any platform: Arcade/Console/Tabletop/Party) you want to see in the Gaming Hall for 2012! For those that apply, do not post games that involve running or harsh physical contact. I don't like seeing injuries! I will consider all entries from everyone! :D

To note: If you are a group who wants to host their own game, you can also post to this thread and I will work with you to push your event!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Foxberry

Haha I agree with TC. More Maid RPG.
Also- ;) WhiteWolf/Werewolf the Apocalypse games pre-weird changes?

KusanagiShiro

I pushed it last year, I'm pushing it this year: OTOMEDIUS EXCELLENT FOR XBOX 360. Anyone who supplies the game, I will TAKE ON ALL COMERS. Prove your mettle at the greatest sh'mup since Gradius! Also...if someone can get a hold of it, and enough people are into it...how about a Busou Shinki tournament?

heeroyuy135

YawningGlory

Gundam Extreme Vs. (PS3) needs to have its own tournament at Fanime, and I will support it happening in whatever way I can. PM me or something and let me know what needs to be done on my end to make this happen.

Also, I'm sure a friend would be willing to help me host a Yomi (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/43022/yomi) tournament in addition to the accompanying panel I've been mulling over.
NOPE.

lyricaldanichan

Heh I would vote for Sexy Parodius =-)

Quote from: KusanagiShiro on October 13, 2011, 01:01:36 PM
I pushed it last year, I'm pushing it this year: OTOMEDIUS EXCELLENT FOR XBOX 360. Anyone who supplies the game, I will TAKE ON ALL COMERS. Prove your mettle at the greatest sh'mup since Gradius! Also...if someone can get a hold of it, and enough people are into it...how about a Busou Shinki tournament?

AngrySean

I'd love to see Fluxx in the gaming room. It's pretty easy for people to pick-up and a lot of fun to play. I've been indoctrinating my friends into it for the past few months and now we're all trying to collect the different theme decks. (Monty Python FLUXX tends to be the most fun for nerds.)

Roguemagus

Skullgirls if it's out by May, and Vampire Savior if someone has it.

jamesjk

MidnightPrincess94

i think just dance should be there. or mayb DDR again or sumthn dancingish  :D

Rebeccakh

Quote from: AngrySean on January 07, 2012, 02:37:15 AM
I'd love to see Fluxx in the gaming room. It's pretty easy for people to pick-up and a lot of fun to play. I've been indoctrinating my friends into it for the past few months and now we're all trying to collect the different theme decks. (Monty Python FLUXX tends to be the most fun for nerds.)
I second this! : D its the one game I can beat my bf at lol

Talia Does RP

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on August 19, 2011, 03:24:55 AM
Moar Maid RPG.

I'd be willing to run it as part of my whole 'Pimping Cel-Style Games' duties.

I'm also going to be running late-night Bliss Stage, and Panty Explosion and FATE/Stay Night (using the Dresden Files variant of the FATE system) during the day.
2023 tabletop staff, author, professional GM.  Ask me about Lancer, Valor, Bliss Stage, and Isekai/Online.

MidnightPrincess94

QuoteProject Diva Arcade!

i agree wit tht!!  ;D

Magical Senpai

AmazingKenchan

I'll have Otomedius Excellent there, I'll see about what else we can do!  Wish I knew someone with a Project Diva!
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on February 23, 2012, 03:17:52 PM
I'll have Otomedius Excellent there, I'll see about what else we can do!  Wish I knew someone with a Project Diva!

New People shipped their Project Machine to Japan back in mid-December.  =(

We can always ask when they'll get it back.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Dracil

Ca$h 'n Gun$

I might also be willing to bring some of my boardgame collection* if enough people are interested in specific games: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Dracil?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

*Note: NOT up-to-date

Yuutousei

I can probably host a game of Maid.

I should also have Far West by the time Fanime rolls around....

Oh man... Now I want to host a Far West/Maid mashup.... I wonder how feasible that will be...

Might be able to borrow a copy of Shadow Hunters, and I'll be bringing We Didn't Play Test This At All definitely. I'll ask my friend to remember Tanto Cuore.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!