Bleach Gathering 2012!

Started by inoli, August 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

kimu

Would taichou like a cookie? And tea?
Well, of course such things would make for a lovely gathering!
On the other hand, I can already see the mayhem forming....division 13 is already being so energetic! So you needn't overdo things!
;D

As for the "mullet off"--one year we did do the "after gathering photos at the park", and one was a bishie hair group shot. So why not a mullet shot?

Firemage1000

Soi Fon for the third year in a row! (My bankai didn't survive the car trip home, so I'll only have my shikai this year...T-T)
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Willow17

returning as soi Fong, my sword will finally be finished this year!
Cosplay list 2012: Lirin (Saiyuki), Goku (Saiyuki)?, Link (Spirit Tracks), Harry Potter, Soi Fong (Bleach), Ray (Beyblade)

inoli

Alright, added to the list Willow17 and Firemage1000. Great to have you both back :)
Willow I cant wait to see your sword!
^^; thats a pretty monsterous Bankai Firemage,  sad i wont get to see it this year but least we still get you!

Pika-Ninja

hi everyone! This is my first year joining, and i feels all excited!!

My friend momo will be: Uh..someone from bleach xD

I will be either: Lilyantte Gingerbuck (For you Squad 11 till death) or Nel (Kid). But if i'm not Lilynette..and momo changes her mind about who she's going to be..then i have no idea yet. xD
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Pika-Ninja

OFFICAL :D

I will be Lilynette gingerbuck.
And my Friend will be Nelliel Tu Odershvanwk
Fanime plans~

inoli

Hey Welcome Pika-Ninja!!! It will be wonderful to have both you and your friend along! I added you two to the list and we're good to go.
Do me a favor though Pika-Ninja dont terrorize the Ukitakes too much *is kidding* they have all little girls weakness.... candy! ;D

Pika-Ninja

B-but...he called me a child!! and told me to go play soccer or something!!! *sigh* Fine..i wont kill any ukitakes...UNLESS They give me a hug :D
Fanime plans~

merwin86

Hi, I just made a new account (formerly "Squad 11 Till Death") and just wanted to make sure you were aware of the change. I will still be Coyote Starrk for the gathering, that hasn't changed. Anyways, merwin86 will be my account name from now on, thanks.

*grabs Lilynette (Pika) and steps back into a garganta* Hey, this isn't the time to be starting a fight, you know you're not allowed to leave Las Noches until Lord Aizen orders us to begin the assault on Karakura Town. *sighs* I'm tired as hell, I'm taking a nap as soon as we get back.
FANIME 2013 Cosplays
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru (captain version)
            Shinji Hirako (student version)

inoli

Ahhh but threaten MY Taichou and you deal with me ;D I have a little sister at home....one that plays with fireworks and sharks, you can't scare me.
Most Ukitake's I know are lovable and huggable as long as you dont mind the blood.

alright I gotcha change done there Merwin86!  and ha! We'll have to make sure we get a shot of the two of you!

Pika-Ninja

STARRK! I know i'm not aloud to! Gosh...I wasn't starting a fight...HEY DON'T FALL ASLEEP!! STARRK!!!

Lol don't worry. I won't threaten Poor Ukitake taichou.(I love Ukitake Taichou. He's one of my favorite captains :D)

Although..i do love Kenpachi for the fact that i'm also going to be cosplaying Yachiru..but that's a different story.
Fanime plans~

kimu

Yes, If Lilynette behaves--instead of fighting, she can have some candy from Santa-san instead.
;D

Actually--a Starrk with a Lilynette should be an awesome photo op!

Pika-Ninja

D-DID YOU JUST SAY CANDY?!?! (I am such a kid when it comes to candy)

I promise to behave...if all the ukitakes give me a group hug!!

OOOOooOOH I REALLY WANT ONE NOW! ; n ;
Fanime plans~

inoli

Anyone trying to finish or accomplish anything new Bleach wise for Fanime? We still got near half a year and curious to see what others might be trying to get done in that time.
also any special request Photo wise? Anime LA and AX the bleach group always wanders off for food afterwards, would this appeal to anyone? Anyone have suggestions for the aria?

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

ToshiX

I really don't know what to bring lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Pika-Ninja

i want a picture of me (lilynette) with all the ukitakes! :D That would be awesomeee
Fanime plans~

merwin86

Quote from: inoli on November 14, 2011, 12:37:36 PM
Anyone trying to finish or accomplish anything new Bleach wise for Fanime? We still got near half a year and curious to see what others might be trying to get done in that time.
also any special request Photo wise? Anime LA and AX the bleach group always wanders off for food afterwards, would this appeal to anyone? Anyone have suggestions for the aria?

Instead of all of us meeting at a restaurant or something, what if we all brought some food and had like a Bleach gathering potluck/picnic thing?
FANIME 2013 Cosplays
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru (captain version)
            Shinji Hirako (student version)

inoli

Toshi! ;P

I really like the idea of a potluck....but at a convention with some of us [like me] traveling and not so local it might be more difficult to get enough for everyone. Though if people are up to committing I think it would be a BLAST!

I know right now is finals week for a lot of schools and if not that it's time to head to the relatives and Internet is a little difficult to get a hold of out on the ranch, but time is starting to tick closer and other gatherings are looking for time slots and days. So preferences anyone? Sunday, Saturday? afternoon? Super early 6 am in the morning.... Kidding just seeing if you're paying attention... Suggestions?

Dr Mario

Still deciding if Omaeda will rise again. My dream of being surrounded by my wonderful captain Soi Fong has been achieved. (All be it them yelling at and kicking me) but I digress. Well I still have a few months to decide.
Solving all your fevers and chills since 1990.