Bleach Gathering 2012!

Started by inoli, August 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

inoli

Yeh yeh Reckless as always, I dont think we'll need the speaker phone this year ;D. Well, lets hope I can keep this stuff going as awesomely as Yukari has all this time! We all still love our Bleach, no matter what (ok so there was that one filler arch...)! So Don't forget to show your support and have some good ol Bleach-geeky this year! I'm honored to take over for Yukari and excited next year for Fanime!

So lets get a Role Call! If you don't see your name up in a week after you post feel free to throw a firework my direction, works every time ;D

WE ARE ALMOST THERE @_@ Ack!

When: Saturday
Where:  Flowerbed in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side
Time: 3:30

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Characters -Cosplayers

SOUL SOCIETY:

Captains
:
Ukitake Juushiro- Kimu
Ukitake Juushiro- duomonkey
Soi Fon (shikai)- FireMage1000
Soi Fon-Willow17
Shinji Hirako - Shinigami-lover
Shihōin Yoruichi -kohana ichibana
Shihōin Yoruichi -Kilyakai
Kuchiki Byakuya- xxArticWolfxx
Hitsugaya Toshiro - sushie
Hitsugaya Toshiro-ININ
Komamura Sajin - Load2453

Vice-Captain
:
Shiba Kaien- Inoli
Hinamori Momo- psycoreaper
Hinamori Momo - Kpmonkeygirl
Kuchiki Rukia- Mi Feng
Kusajishi Yachiru -Mi Feng's Sister
Kuchiki Rukia-OtakuDrea

Seated/Unseated Officers:

Kotsubaki Senarou-Ginryuu
Kiyone Kotetsu- lady_tomoko

ARRANCAR:
Coyote Starrk - merwin86
Coyote Starrk (released)- DarkOneWingedAngel
Lilynette gingerbuck- Pika-Ninja
Nelliel Tu Odershvanwk- Momo
Wonderweiss-Haunterluvscookies

VIZARD:
Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi -WeaponHex

ZANPAKUTOU ARC

Sode No Shirayuki-somegirlkatie

REAL WORLD
Hollow Ichigo- billgoku
Kurosaki Karen- sushie's Friend

FULLBRINGERS

Ichigo Kurosaki!casual- DragonKeeper

MODSOULS

Checked in, just waiting to surprise us:
Eliteslayer- Aizen
Toshix
DarkLordOfTheFluff- Kenpatchi

PHOTO ORDER

*Group shot 1:
*Living world
*Shinigami
*Vizards
*Arrancar
*Zanpactou
*Fullbringer
*Official group shot
*Soul Society
*Zanpactou with respective Shinigami
*Ichigos' Vs.... everyone
*Aizens' vs Everyone
*Open requests if time permits

kimu

I'll be there!
As noted... ;D

And yes, you have some big shoes to fill for Yukari (in all her various Bleach cosplays!). But I'm sure you'll make me proud, fuku taichou! ;D

Ginryuu

Kotsubaki Senarou reporting in Fuku-taichou!  If there is anything I can help you with just ask...you can count on me!  (Unlike some other 3rd seats I won't mention)

Squad 11 Till Death

This time I'll be showing up as Coyote Starrk (had a blast as Ikkaku this year), and I'll be bringing at least 2 pillows with me, gotta keep it authentic after all.  Now if only I could find a Lilynette...

lady_tomoko

Kiyone Kotetsu also reporting in! ^.^  (And I HEARD THAT Sentaro!:P You're just jealous that Taicho likes me more ^^)

psycoreaper

I'll be coming as Momo Hinamori. :D

EDIT 4/16/12 Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to come as Momo this year. Due to a change in my friends cosplay plans. I'll try to come to the gathering and take pictures though.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays
-God Tier Rose
-Ball Gown Roxy

Attendee since 2010

inoli

hoyhoyhoy! Be a shame if we made our honorable Ukitake Taichou look bad...>;3 consequences might include cleaning up after Bonnie Chan or worse

Squad 11 Till Death  you make me a little sad I wont be bringing Shunsui out! Can't wait to see your Starrk, Welcome back, and got you added as our first Aarancar!

lady_tomoko Atta girl! reporting in like a good Seated officer should! Would suspect you'll be helping your Taichou out if any needs arise... perhaps bring an umbrella or a fan it can get rather hot ;)

psycoreaper, Hooray for Hinamori-chan! Nice to have Squad 5 well represented ;)

lady_tomoko

Hai, Fuku-Taicho! You can always count on me to help Taicho ;) I'll bring whatever he might need!  *brings in a whole pack full of fans and parasols*  Ha, I bet Sentaro won't even have a fan! Tsk, tsk, tsk  Sentaro, I'm surpirsed Taicho has let you keep your position for being so unprepared :P

Ginryuu

Well that's where you're wrong Kiyone, I do have a fan!  And it was a special gift from Taichou with our squad's symbol on it...did Taichou give YOU a fan?  So I can use Taichou's gift to keep him cool...and you can go struggle with your pack.  A useful squad member wouldn't become a burden to Taichou by bringing too much stuff.

Shinigami_Lover

Lisa Yadōmaru (Visore Mask) or Noba (Gigai form) are the two I think about... Thoughts?
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

lady_tomoko

Ha! I could carry my pack and do my job ten times better than you could! and it just so happens that Taicho gave me a beautiful parasol; it will do alot better to keep Taicho cool than some little fan will :P

inoli

:P I will stand fast with Kaien this trip...
Shinigami_Lover  <3 Welcome. Hmmm I've only seen a few Lisa's and I'm sure you'd do a Wonderful job! But Noba has been even even more illusive, gotta konzo them all? sorry mixing fandoms.
I personally say go with the one you would find more enjoyment out of. It's more fun to be in a costume that you can either show off and have fun or relax and take pride in!

Squad 11 Till Death

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on August 22, 2011, 12:55:22 AM
Lisa Yadōmaru (Visore Mask) or Noba (Gigai form) are the two I think about... Thoughts?

It's too bad I won't be going as Shinji like I originally planned, I would've totally supported you as Lisa.  I'm going as Starrk because a certain Halibel begged me.

lady_tomoko

Yup, Halibel is very persuasive XD

Shinigami_Lover

Ok I got it I will be Noba... It covers me totally so I can hind if need be ^_^

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Ginryuu

Quote from: lady_tomoko on August 22, 2011, 01:09:23 AM
Ha! I could carry my pack and do my job ten times better than you could! and it just so happens that Taicho gave me a beautiful parasol; it will do alot better to keep Taicho cool than some little fan will :P

I'm certain that a fan will do a much better job than a parasol.  shade can only cool you off so much while wind from a fan can work wonders!  And I'm speaking from experience on this one.

Eliteslayer

I should be there again, as a version of Aizen, as always. Just have to decide which version I should be this time.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Shinigami_Lover

Yeah now there will have a Mod Soul Section ^_^ Since Kon usually shows up too...

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

inoli

Alright, I agree so I added a new section "mod Souls"!

Eliteslayer I've got you down as Aizen and first in a new "surprise" section, this way we all know who's coming and wait in anticipation for which costume you'll decide on. er well you AND others who are torn between costumes. Which version is a good question @_@
However if you choose one with a Mullet We'll have to do a "mullet off" ;D

Kiyone, Sentaro, don't forget Taichou might want a snack. Give a Taichou a cookie.... ;D

Ginryuu

Fuku-taichou...if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to stir up trouble.   ;)

I won't be so imposing as to force something on Taichou, but since it has been brought up.  Taichou, would you like me to bring you a snack...or perhaps some tea?