DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

merwin86

Quote from: inoli on March 28, 2012, 10:38:56 PM
LOL I know I cant wait!!! it shall be a lot of fun! haha we'll see how loud I can be ;) so far I have no doubts!

Yes, and it happens at every con I've ever been to but quite a few people will show up without posting to the forums, so no worries Somegirlkatie! If anything soak it up! ;) Being unique is a good thing! Sadly I can only wear one cosplay at a time otherwise I'd be tempted to make something to join you! the Zanpactou arch had some great character designs!

got you added OtakuDrea and DuoMonkey! Welcome!!!

Well as we're getting closer Do we have any ideas for photos? we have an hours and where I believe most of the group shots will take that time up, if there are some other ideas we can do as a group I'd like to try to see if it's possible. Do keep in mind that I will be trying to keep this respectful to all ages so any "pairing" shots save them for your own private shoots please and thank you. :)

I say we just take requests for special photos in the park like we did last year. That way everybody is happy, at least that's how I see it.
FANIME 2013 Cosplays
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru (captain version)
            Shinji Hirako (student version)

kimu

We are supposed to have an hour this year, instead of the accidental half-hour like last year.
Ideally we'll get all the big group shots and the smaller group shots done at the main location.
As noted, the shots with just a couple of people or pairings can be done at the park.

weaponhex

I will be going as Vizard Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi  ( Rose )

Hopefully I can finish my Sikai Zanpakutō in time as well
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

inoli

Alright WeaponHex! Way to go with the Vizards! I'm pretty sure there will be a few others showing up, they were at ALA this year and I spoke with them briefly about Fanime and the shoot. Good luck with your Shikai!

Shinigami_Lover

Yes!!!! Another Vizard, hiya Rose!

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

weaponhex

Yeh I cant wait just finished my mask, but I gotta finish a couple other projects before doing my Zanpakutō
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

Shinigami_Lover

I am going to try and get half of my mask... my Zanpakuto just came today and they got the wrong color of wrap on it so I have to redo that but I am probably gonna start my Mask after Sakuracon

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Haunterluvcookies

Sense I am not that good at making swords I am just doing the hilt and sheath for wonderweiss! I am such a noob at making things. :p
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 02, 2012, 06:08:24 PM
Sense I am not that good at making swords I am just doing the hilt and sheath for wonderweiss! I am such a noob at making things. :p

Lol, I'm kind of in the same boat. I haven't ever attempted at making a Katana before so it's kind of like. EEK.

Haunterluvcookies

Well I bet yours will turn out better than mine. Well I hope it even comes out good.. cause if it really fails I won't bring it.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 04, 2012, 06:36:34 PM
Well I bet yours will turn out better than mine. Well I hope it even comes out good.. cause if it really fails I won't bring it.

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. If it looks like crap, I'll be too embarrassed to be seen with it. But atleast I could use the excuse of -
"Oh Rukia stole her sword back"  ;)

Shinigami_Lover

My Captains Cloak is DONE! and my Sword is DONE! I had to redo a few parts on it but I am ready! I will have pictures after Sakuracon!

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

load2435

Im going to be coming as 7th Captain Komamura no helmet

kimu

Ooh! Yeah for Komamura!
And yea for Rose! I hope there's a good Vizard turnout, too. I have a photo request? Vizards with Urahara shot...depending on what versions everyone brings how to pose it?

inoli

AHHH!!! Komamura Taichou!!!!!  I've got you added up there Load! I'm excited, I adore Komamura and it's rare to see people do him [excuse me while I fan!]

Wow guys I cant wait for Fanime!!! There are so many awesome cosplayers and everyone seams so enthused for this shoot it really gives me encouragement ^^ thank you all! I'll do my best to make this a great gathering!

load2435

Cant wait Fanime is by far my most favorite Convention i was wishing to have my GFs cosplay done but alas money is an issue

inoli

I hear so many good things about Fanime, this will be my first year here but not my first CA or large convention. I hope, though we'll see what work says next year, that this will not be my last. Who knows I might even be living not too far from Con next year! Alas one can dream.

I hear you on the money issues Load, in fact I'm sure quite a few of us can relate.

load2435

Most definetly but cant wait to meet ya, i enjoy meeting new cosplayers and making new friends.

Haunterluvcookies

This gathering is going to be so awesome! Everyone is gonna look so cool! Can't wait to see you all!
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi