Pandora Hearts Gathering 2013

Started by Cosplay Circus, August 19, 2011, 08:57:54 PM

Cosplay Circus

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Welcome to the 2012 Pandora Hearts Gathering thread! Had a lot of fun with everyone last year and hopefully 2013 will be another fun year with this gathering~ Feel free to post any preferences for a day or time you would like the gathering to be on, if I do not get any input as the time gets closer to Fanime I will be forced to pick a time without consulting so that the gathering doesn't get unlisted as it was in 2011. Location will try to stay the same for the sake of finding it easier for those who attended before.

Day: Saturday
Time: 5PM
MP: G2 = Tiered Platform (formerly Gatherings Table area beside the stairs 1st floor lobby)
L: G2 = Tiered Platform (formerly Gatherings Table area beside the stairs 1st floor lobby)
MAP FOR LOCATION

::PICTURE ORDER::
Bezarius Household
Nightray Household
Rainsworth Household
Barma Household
Baskerville
Chains
Suggested pairings
Group Shot

---------------------------------
If you are doing another version of a character please feel free to list that when your joining, also if your friend is doing a character please do let me know and I'll add them to the list as well. I can list it as "_______'s friend" or their cosplay name if they have one.

Current Cosplayer Count: 15
Maybes will be italicized.

Bezarius Household
Oz Bezarius: RolosLover, Kris10chan
Jack Bezarius: xSvenja
Oscar Bezarius:
Ada Bezarius:
Zai Bezarius (duke):

Nightray Household
Gilbert Nightray: StaticMemories's group, kilohoku92
Vincent Nightray: StaticMemories's group
Eliot Nightray: StaticMemories
Reo:
Echo:
Leo: StaticMemories's group

Rainsworth Household
Sharon Rainsworth:
Xerxes Break: Amaya's friend, StaticMemories's group

Barma Household
Rufus Barma:
Reim Lunettes:

Baskerville
Glen Baskerville:
Oswald Bakersville:
Lotti: Hara
Fang:
Doug:
Zwei:
Lacie:

Chains
Alice: Amaya, MaestraCerasus, xsoifonx, StaticMemories's group
Will of the Abyss:
Cheshire: Wolftale
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

MokurenTattoo

As you know, I'll be attending as the older version of Gilbert Nightray. (:
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: MokurenTattoo on August 19, 2011, 09:02:20 PM
As you know, I'll be attending as the older version of Gilbert Nightray. (:

Added to the list :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maikiritori

Hi there! I just want to let you guys know that the convention center will be undergoing some pretty major changes over the next two years. Some of the gathering areas might be affected. B and I are trying to work something out so there won't be (hopefully) as many issues with spaces. We might have an area set aside in one of the hotels that would be available for use for some of our gatherings. Please keep this in mind as you are discussing the possible locations for your gathering.

Thanks!

makiritori
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maikiritori on August 20, 2011, 10:06:03 PM
Hi there! I just want to let you guys know that the convention center will be undergoing some pretty major changes over the next two years. Some of the gathering areas might be affected. B and I are trying to work something out so there won't be (hopefully) as many issues with spaces. We might have an area set aside in one of the hotels that would be available for use for some of our gatherings. Please keep this in mind as you are discussing the possible locations for your gathering.

Thanks!

makiritori

Ok good to know :) is there any topic in the "Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice" section or someplace that will be keeping a list of any new locations that will be added or removed as it gets closer?
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maikiritori

I'm ninety-five percent sure the updates will be in the first post of the Cosplayer Gatherings Department thread. I do know we will definitely be announcing the information as soon as we have it.  Don't worry, we've got your back. We're cosplayers too. ;)
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Suiseiseki

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on August 28, 2011, 02:37:26 AM
Yay! Excited for this :)

Same :D Fanime should be really fun next year~ can't wait ^^
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Hara

I'm planning on going as Lotti~! And I'm bringing a Jack with me.
Fanime 2012 Cosplays;;
Yaoi Maid? - 100%
Lotti (Pandora Hearts) -100%
Kariya Masaki (Inazuma Go) -95%

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Hara on October 28, 2011, 03:40:44 PM
I'm planning on going as Lotti~! And I'm bringing a Jack with me.

Sounds great~ added you ^^
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this season~

Just a reminder that if anyone has ideas for locations to hold this gathering at to post them on here so it can be discussed :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Decided to check up on this :) Can't wait for registration to open and to get tickets! My boyfriend(the one whose coming as Break) is officially going to be coming. So, we shall both be there!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 04, 2011, 12:24:07 PM
Decided to check up on this :) Can't wait for registration to open and to get tickets! My boyfriend(the one whose coming as Break) is officially going to be coming. So, we shall both be there!

Great! I'll change him over to confirmed :D

Yeah, I wonder when it will be opening this year... I know last year the registration opened up late D: hopefully it will be soon!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on December 05, 2011, 06:06:28 PM

Yeah, I wonder when it will be opening this year... I know last year the registration opened up late D: hopefully it will be soon!

That's what I'm hoping, I skipped last(technically this) year because I graduated in May, but I remember for 2010 they opened up registration pretty early, around September or October if I remember right. So, this feels late for me D:

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 05, 2011, 07:04:53 PM

That's what I'm hoping, I skipped last(technically this) year because I graduated in May, but I remember for 2010 they opened up registration pretty early, around September or October if I remember right. So, this feels late for me D:

This past Fanime I think opened towards the end of December if I remember correctly, hoping that will be the case this time... anything later will probably stir up some worries x_x
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on December 05, 2011, 07:20:16 PM

This past Fanime I think opened towards the end of December if I remember correctly, hoping that will be the case this time... anything later will probably stir up some worries x_x
Don't worry, it'll probably open by the end of December :) Have you been thinking of a place where the gathering should be?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 06, 2011, 04:44:31 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on December 05, 2011, 07:20:16 PM

Don't worry, it'll probably open by the end of December :) Have you been thinking of a place where the gathering should be?
I'm not really sure to be honest :( feel like the area with trees on the right side of the fountain might be a good spot since it's shaded and has space for if the gathering ends up being big, I know some of the costumes get a little on the thicker/layered side so wouldn't want anyone standing in the sun and wanting to keel over. Not sure what that area would be called or if that's a closed off area due to the renovation or not.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on December 07, 2011, 07:33:47 PM
I'm not really sure to be honest :( feel like the area with trees on the right side of the fountain might be a good spot since it's shaded and has space for if the gathering ends up being big, I know some of the costumes get a little on the thicker/layered side so wouldn't want anyone standing in the sun and wanting to keel over. Not sure what that area would be called or if that's a closed off area due to the renovation or not.
Ah, that's where we had the gathering in 2010 :) I think it'd be a decent spot, perfect for if it gets too sunny.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on December 08, 2011, 11:13:18 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on December 07, 2011, 07:33:47 PM
Ah, that's where we had the gathering in 2010 :) I think it'd be a decent spot, perfect for if it gets too sunny.
Yep :D now just to find a good time lol
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

yukiko_no_niwa

Can you add me in as Reim Lunettes. I plan on coming as him since there has been one I've seen at Fanime yet.
Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]