Pandora Hearts Gathering 2013

Started by Cosplay Circus, August 19, 2011, 08:57:54 PM

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: yukiko_no_niwa on December 11, 2011, 01:54:50 AM
Can you add me in as Reim Lunettes. I plan on coming as him since there has been one I've seen at Fanime yet.
I've never seen one either :) added to the list thanks for joining!
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Cosplay Circus

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Just logged on this morning to happily find that pre-reg will be opening on the 7th, was tad to see it opening this late along with the price having gone up compared to pre-reg last year... but at least it's finally up!  ^^ I'd suggest all trying to snag it this month before the price goes up~
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Happy new year! :) Yea, I also saw that it went up to $50. I suppose since it's only $5 over the regular price that it usually is, it's not too much to ask. But coming from a girl absolutely scrambling for every penny I can get, it's still a bit hard. My boyfriend and I will be registering when it opens on Friday! Can't wait!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 03, 2012, 09:01:43 AM
Happy new year! :) Yea, I also saw that it went up to $50. I suppose since it's only $5 over the regular price that it usually is, it's not too much to ask. But coming from a girl absolutely scrambling for every penny I can get, it's still a bit hard. My boyfriend and I will be registering when it opens on Friday! Can't wait!
Same xD friends and I were just mainly surprised since even Anime Expo starts out at $45 and it's on a larger scale then Fanime, it's not enough to cause problems just found it odd that it bumped up. Hopefully everyone that had been waiting for it to open will check soon, can imagine some have almost forgotten about it xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Wow, that's surprising that it's higher than AX :( Ah well, Fanime's worth it to me haha. I've got my Alice cosplay all ready to go :P

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 03, 2012, 05:02:54 PM
Wow, that's surprising that it's higher than AX :( Ah well, Fanime's worth it to me haha. I've got my Alice cosplay all ready to go :P
Yes it is <3 haha nice! I still need to work on my Cheshire costume... I've had the fabric for a while and the wig but just need to go get the pattern to alter for him.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on January 03, 2012, 05:32:13 PM
Yes it is <3 haha nice! I still need to work on my Cheshire costume... I've had the fabric for a while and the wig but just need to go get the pattern to alter for him.
Well I wish you all the best of luck! I so wish I could make my own costumes, I'm taking a sewing class next fall so maybe someday XD

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 04, 2012, 01:37:53 AM
Well I wish you all the best of luck! I so wish I could make my own costumes, I'm taking a sewing class next fall so maybe someday XD
Thanks! This will actually be my first attempt sewing a costume xD I have a friend helping me do it who knows how to use a sewing machine thankfully or the hand sewing on his scarf alone would probably take me a month to do /OTL
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on January 04, 2012, 03:45:29 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on January 04, 2012, 01:37:53 AM
Thanks! This will actually be my first attempt sewing a costume xD I have a friend helping me do it who knows how to use a sewing machine thankfully or the hand sewing on his scarf alone would probably take me a month to do /OTL
Aw that's awesome though :D I can't wait to see!

Suiseiseki

Got our hotel room! :D The time is getting closer. Any idea on what day it will be on yet?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on February 07, 2012, 05:51:17 PM
Got our hotel room! :D The time is getting closer. Any idea on what day it will be on yet?
Nice! I heard they sold out within an hour of them opening up, I'm just thankful I prefer the Fairmont or I'd probably be in trouble xD

Pretty sure it will be on Saturday, still working out a time but it will probably be in the afternoon since the Soul Eater gathering that I'm also running is aiming for the same time it usually has every year (around noon). I still need to take a sweep of gatherings already set up on that day to see what times are already booked so they don't overlap with any major gatherings :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

More like a half hour really XD haha, but yea, in a blink of an eye they were pretty much gone (I kinda love that though, shows how big Fanime is getting <3) and saturday would be good :) I know I only have one other gathering that is going to be for sure on Saturday, so it should be okay. Plus, it's usually one of the most crowded days, so more photographers and cosplayers may come! :)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on February 07, 2012, 07:31:13 PM
More like a half hour really XD haha, but yea, in a blink of an eye they were pretty much gone (I kinda love that though, shows how big Fanime is getting <3) and saturday would be good :) I know I only have one other gathering that is going to be for sure on Saturday, so it should be okay. Plus, it's usually one of the most crowded days, so more photographers and cosplayers may come! :)
Yikes, yeah it does show how big it's getting. I feel like partly this year it might get bigger since they added on the mini steampunk con in a side hotel with it, the main steampunk convention that happens in the area (Albion Expedition) got canceled this year for some reason so I'm curious if vendors shifted to Fanime's this year as well as attendees from the other.

Yeah, Saturday seems to always be the more crowded of the days :) if your other gathering sets a time try and let me know and I'll work around it
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on February 07, 2012, 09:20:14 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on February 07, 2012, 07:31:13 PM
Yikes, yeah it does show how big it's getting. I feel like partly this year it might get bigger since they added on the mini steampunk con in a side hotel with it, the main steampunk convention that happens in the area (Albion Expedition) got canceled this year for some reason so I'm curious if vendors shifted to Fanime's this year as well as attendees from the other.

Yeah, Saturday seems to always be the more crowded of the days :) if your other gathering sets a time try and let me know and I'll work around it

Wow, I heard about that :/ Definitely going to make the con bigger for sure this year.
And thanks :) It's the Disney gathering, It's going to be on Saturday for sure, but I have yet to know what time. It'll come up as Fanime gets closer and then I'll let you know.

Cosplay Circus

I'm just curious how late people are alright with this gathering starting at, I haven't checked any other larger gatherings yet for what times they're doing but I'd really like to be able to try and get a set time soon. I imagine something in the 3pm-6pm range just since I'm not sure if later how light or dark it will be.

I'd love more opinions from everyone since I'm trying to work for everyone to be able to attend! :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

I think the afternoon would be fine :) it'll be close to summer so longer days. 6pm might be a tad late. Still unsure of the times of my other gatherings but I don't think they'll overlap each other. I can always do a quick change lol. I would say between 3pm-5pm would be good and maybe 6pm if it's okay with everyone else.

yukiko_no_niwa

I say the maybe 4 pm would be good. We'd still have some good sun out for photos and everyone will most likely still have some energy left to attend.
Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: yukiko_no_niwa on March 20, 2012, 08:58:23 PM
I say the maybe 4 pm would be good. We'd still have some good sun out for photos and everyone will most likely still have some energy left to attend.
That's a good point, it would also give me time to do a quick change for a panel I have to attend xD Boy, Saturday will be a fun day for me to say the least!

Let me know what everyone is alright with or if a gathering overlaps with it that your planning to attend, I'm fine pushing it back later or earlier but I have to be able to dash off to a panel starting at 6 (I only just found out today the date and time of the panel so it squeezed me a bit in time).

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I'd love to start working on the photography order, so please list any shots you can think of that would work. They can be anything with multiple characters, specific pairings, crack pairings, ect. School has cut me off from getting myself refreshed on the series so I can't think of them all off the top of my head that would make sense to take at the gathering.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Nonprofitpigeon

4pm sounds good, oh, i'm going to try to make it as gilbert nightray (grown). ^^

morgaine

I'll be there as Lacie (artbook), and my friend's going as Oswald! :D 
Fanime 2019
TBD