Pandora Hearts Gathering 2013

Started by Cosplay Circus, August 19, 2011, 08:57:54 PM

tactician-megan

Um... xSvenja is going as Jack Vessalius. I'm the one going as Alice. xD (gonna buy a wig this year wahaha.~) I apologize, but can you can fix that? C:
Cosplay Plans for Fanime 2024:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates)

Yorika~

I might be going as Sharon, depending if I can get the costume done in time.
So you can put me down as a maybe please?

I don't know if I'm going to attend this fanime, so I'll modify this post again if I am going or not.
Cosplay Line-up:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Takahashi Minami - AKB0048
Young Angelina Durless - Kuroshitsuji
Secret Cosplay - MLP
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048

Possibly
Makoto - Free!

xsoifonx

Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: TeraSuzuna on July 04, 2012, 04:03:11 PM
Um... xSvenja is going as Jack Vessalius. I'm the one going as Alice. xD (gonna buy a wig this year wahaha.~) I apologize, but can you can fix that? C:
Fixed! Sorry 'bout that

Quote from: The Great Desu on August 02, 2012, 04:37:43 PM
I might be going as Sharon, depending if I can get the costume done in time.
So you can put me down as a maybe please?

I don't know if I'm going to attend this fanime, so I'll modify this post again if I am going or not.
That's fine, let me know whenever there's still plenty of time :)

Quote from: xsoifonx on February 05, 2013, 03:18:49 AM
I'm going as Alice this year. :D
Added! ;D
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

tactician-megan

Quote from: Wolftale on February 05, 2013, 10:30:24 PM
Quote from: TeraSuzuna on July 04, 2012, 04:03:11 PM
Fixed! Sorry 'bout that
Ah, don't worry about it. xD I'm looking forward to this gathering this year.~
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)

Cosplay Circus

NOTICE: Currently there are not a whole lot of people signed up for this gathering, and I don't really have the time to run it if only a few people are planning to show up. So unless this gathering gets up to 15 attendees I do not plan to submit for an official time, sorry! :(
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

StaticMemories

Hello! I plan on attending as Elliot, and will have with me a pretty large group: a Leo, Break, Alice, Gilbert, and Vincent. I know we don't make it to the 15 guests listed, but I hope you can still reconsider having the gathering! I've been looking forward to it a lot, and I'm sure it'll be very fun :3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: StaticMemories on April 09, 2013, 02:23:06 PM
Hello! I plan on attending as Elliot, and will have with me a pretty large group: a Leo, Break, Alice, Gilbert, and Vincent. I know we don't make it to the 15 guests listed, but I hope you can still reconsider having the gathering! I've been looking forward to it a lot, and I'm sure it'll be very fun :3

Added to the list! And I plan to continue this thread and such for the gathering until the end of this month, it's more of if there still isn't 15 by that point I will not submit for an official time slot. I have a lot going with senior year and with the new system of applying for time slots has me a bit nervous to juggle 2 gatherings unlike previous years of just posting a single time wanted... so if it ends up being a small gathering it's not something I want to risk juggling. :(
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

StaticMemories

QuoteAdded to the list! And I plan to continue this thread and such for the gathering until the end of this month, it's more of if there still isn't 15 by that point I will not submit for an official time slot. I have a lot going with senior year and with the new system of applying for time slots has me a bit nervous to juggle 2 gatherings unlike previous years of just posting a single time wanted... so if it ends up being a small gathering it's not something I want to risk juggling.

Thank you! :) and yes, I completely understand. Thank you so much for putting forth the effort! I'll look forward to the gathering should 15 people show up!

ah and I think there are 13 people so far, not 12? sorry if that seems sort of nit-picky :0

tactician-megan

I heard about how this gathering might not make it--I hope it does! And also, one of my friends is coming with me as Gilbert Nightray, so feel free to add my friend on the list. :3 So it's me as Alice *my name is already on the list* and my friend as Gilbert Nightray.
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)

tactician-megan

Oh--I've changed my URL name. Would it be okay if you could change my username here? :3 Please and thank you--
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)

kilohoku92

My friend told you already *MaestraCerasus* I will be going as Gilbert Nightray. I wish not to confuse you xD.

RolosLover

Hi! I'm rather new to this forum, but I was told that you were having a gathering for Pandora Hearts cosplayers at Fanime.

Well, I happen to be going to Fanime as Oz, so is it okay if I can be included in this gathering?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: MaestraCerasus on April 13, 2013, 09:45:09 PM
Oh--I've changed my URL name. Would it be okay if you could change my username here? :3 Please and thank you--
Quote from: kilohoku92 on April 13, 2013, 09:56:08 PM
My friend told you already *MaestraCerasus* I will be going as Gilbert Nightray. I wish not to confuse you xD.

I'm a little confused, Maestra what was your previous URL so I can fix it? Just can't tell if you were both already added and this is just fixing to names or if you're new to the list.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

tactician-megan

Quote from: Wolftale on April 15, 2013, 06:19:42 PM

I'm a little confused, Maestra what was your previous URL so I can fix it? Just can't tell if you were both already added and this is just fixing to names or if you're new to the list.

Ah! My previous URL was TeraSuzuna. I just recently changed it-- Sorry for the confusion. ^^' And kilohoku92 is my friend, she and I will be attending this gathering together.
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: MaestraCerasus on April 17, 2013, 02:42:44 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on April 15, 2013, 06:19:42 PM

Ah! My previous URL was TeraSuzuna. I just recently changed it-- Sorry for the confusion. ^^' And kilohoku92 is my friend, she and I will be attending this gathering together.

Gotcha, fixed it!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

StaticMemories

Hi again!

This is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if you need help running the gathering, Wolftale? I know that you're very busy with school and whatnot, and I feel bad making you do so much. I'm willing to do anything if you need anything. I don't have any experience running/assisting with gatherings, but I'll try my very best! I just really don't want this gathering to be a burden to you ;__;

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: StaticMemories on April 23, 2013, 08:03:57 PM
Hi again!

This is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if you need help running the gathering, Wolftale? I know that you're very busy with school and whatnot, and I feel bad making you do so much. I'm willing to do anything if you need anything. I don't have any experience running/assisting with gatherings, but I'll try my very best! I just really don't want this gathering to be a burden to you ;__;
Oh it's okay the forum work is the easiest part, I actually enjoy getting to talk to people ahead of time ;D Most of the problematicness of this gathering are that the turn out is completely up in the air, with everyone on the forum alone who said they'd join odds are at least 2-4 will not end up getting the costume done or something will come up. It happens, I've had costumes fall through in the past before cons.

It mostly just falls that when it gets to a point that there aren't a lot of people signing up that it isn't looking hopeful for a gathering turn out. Like, it kinda falls into more of a meetup of a few groups for shots rather than a gathering... if that makes sense? I'm sorry, having trouble phrasing this ^^;

I'm still leaving this up till the end of the month, I'm fine listing and running it if it reaches 15 people.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

StaticMemories

Ah okay! Thanks for letting me know :) that makes a lot of sense. I hope to see you at Fanime!

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)