Hinata (Haikyuu!!)
akuma!Homura (PMMM)
Chaika (HnC)
Kotori (Love Live!)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Kris10chan on May 01, 2013, 10:53:04 AM
Hey, I plan on going as Oz this year!

Added!

And WONDERFUL news! My hotel was switched to the Fairmont so I will not have to cancel the gathering, the distance was what made it a bother before so it will be fine now ;D I will be looking for a time to list it in the afternoon on Saturday since I am not a morning person and need time to change after having the Soul Eater gathering at noon. Hope that works for you guys!
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

StaticMemories

Oh that's great! I'm really glad c: And Saturday afternoon works perfectly for my group!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: StaticMemories on May 03, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
Oh that's great! I'm really glad c: And Saturday afternoon works perfectly for my group!
Good to hear, we've just been approved for 5pm :)

UPDATE: I have shortened the official photography list, anyone who wants pictures of a certain pairing and such please just talk to me at the gathering and we will see if we have the characters to do it. I didn't like having a ton of orders last year so it'll all be based on what you guys want to see.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

xsoifonx

D: I don't have the money to go as Alice anymore unfortunately.
I had to take off one of my cosplays and hers was the most expensive.
So remove me.
Sorry.
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

Svenja~

Hello! This is 'xsvenja' but I lost the other account, I'm still confirmed for jack vessalius, and I also have a confirmed lacie & glen baskerville, echo, and Elliot nightray as well! We can't wait to see you all!

Cosplay Circus

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know, can't wait to see you guys~ :) I may or may not have something pulled together, but when time gets closer I'll let you all know what's up so you can find me.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

Last few days before Fanime, hope everyone is doing well with progress in getting ready!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

tactician-megan

So excited for this gathering. :D I can't wait to see you all!
Cosplay Plans for Fanime 2024:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact)
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates)

Cosplay Circus

Thank you everyone for attending it was fantastic to meet people both new and old at the gathering! I really hope you all had a fun time and if you have any pictures from the gathering please feel free to post a link to the album on here and I'll be sure to add it to the main post so everyone can find them  I've already gone though most of the photos, seems every year I take an excessive amount of photos at this gathering, so I hope you all enjoy them! You can find the album here, it is set to public so don't worry about any issues about privacy. If you find a photo of you that you would like to use please feel free to message me and I will gladly send a higher quality file, all I ask for is photo credit :)

Hope to see you all next year!

-Wolftale
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)