Let's believe HEROES: Tiger & Bunny Gathering 2013

Started by sael, August 19, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

WildRoar

Yes, and I have found a way to make a Good Luck Mode arm :3

Salty Pearl

WildRoar

I shall make that my next challenge xD It's not easy to earn money for lights when you're a lowly 16 year-old

Firemage1000

So looking forward to this. Count me as Lunatic (not his judge mode) as long as it doesn't interfere with the Kuroshitsuji Gathering.
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

StrawberryNeko

Im be making a blue rose for fanime! ^___^ (hero suit)

sael

Thanks for checking in everyone!

Quote from: Firemage1000 on November 14, 2011, 02:53:43 PM
So looking forward to this. Count me as Lunatic (not his judge mode) as long as it doesn't interfere with the Kuroshitsuji Gathering.

As I am helping to run the Kuroshitsuji Gathering, I can guarantee that the T&B gathering will not interfere with it. :)

Firemage1000

Quote from: chaosbark on November 16, 2011, 10:48:10 PM
Thanks for checking in everyone!

Quote from: Firemage1000 on November 14, 2011, 02:53:43 PM

As I am helping to run the Kuroshitsuji Gathering, I can guarantee that the T&B gathering will not interfere with it. :)

Wonderful! Cant wait for May!
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

WildRoar

Change of plans, my friend is doing a H1-01 now, sorry D: We just thought it would be easier to do since I'm doing Tiger already, and the patterns look the same

sael

Time to kick this gathering into high gear! Almost 2012! Almost Fanime! (Amazing how much energy one has post finals.)

WildRoar

It's almost Fanime...have to finish Tiger's suit soon Dx MORE CLAY!! oh and final is coming up D: (double the sadness)

Kerohime

fighter_for_hire

My friend and I will be doing casual Tiger and Bunny (me), all day on Friday. Depending on date/time of the gathering we hope to make it! Cheers.

sael

sael

OK, here's the plan:

Tiger & Bunny on Saturday (recommend a time, please)
Kuroshitsuji on Sunday (3:30-4:30 main gathering, tea commences at 4:30 til we decide to break off)

The days may switch depending on when the Black & White Ball is.

Please suggest times for the gathering.

Firemage1000

Bleach is down for 3:30 on Saturday and Final Fantasy is down for Saturday TBA.

I know you can't cater to everyone's schedule, but these are huge gatherings that many people are going to. I know the FF group and Bleach group are doing their best to not overlap.

If Tiger and Bunny has to be Saturday, can it be in the morning, like at 9am/10am???

If at all possible, can Tiger and Bunny be moved to Sunday???
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

sael

Quote from: Firemage1000 on January 19, 2012, 09:54:36 PM
Bleach is down for 3:30 on Saturday and Final Fantasy is down for Saturday TBA.

I know you can't cater to everyone's schedule, but these are huge gatherings that many people are going to. I know the FF group and Bleach group are doing their best to not overlap.

If Tiger and Bunny has to be Saturday, can it be in the morning, like at 9am/10am???

If at all possible, can Tiger and Bunny be moved to Sunday???

Early morning is a bit iffy; what with the suits I don't want to make it too early for the sake of getting dressed and down to the convention floor. Sunday late morning may be a possibility

Unfortunately for this gathering, since we are small and new, we must wait for the big/returning gatherings to select their time slots first. If possible, I might be able to snag a time for T&B around noon; preferably indoors.

If you are lurking and have not stated that you will be attending in cosplay, please do so. The more accurate my number for attendees, the better I will be able to find a suitable space for us. With only 11 of us, the 1st floor lobby of the convention center (near reg) would be a nice location; however, if we are to have upwards of 20, then that area is out of the question due to being a fire hazard.

Please remember that, as a new and small cosplayer gathering, T&B has low priority in time slot/location selection. That said, how do people feel about a (late) morning gathering?

I will continue to address T&B gathering related questions here. Kuroshitsuji gathering related questions will be addressed in the appropriate thread.

Mirai Noah

I should be there as Karina Lyle, probably gym version.

fighter_for_hire

I would probably be able to make it if it were on Sunday,  I have a gathering I'm doing on Saturday as well on that day.

Firemage1000

Sunday is the best for me. Morning at least we avoid the heat while dodging the larger groups. I'm in a hero suit and have no problem being fully dressed in the morning.
2016 Cosplays:
Erica -- Gangsta.

Salty Pearl

Sunday late morning sounds nice.
Hopefully this time there won't be unexpected May showers to send everyone indoors.