Let's believe HEROES: Tiger & Bunny Gathering 2013

Started by sael, August 19, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

WildRoar

Late sunday morning as in...11-2 maybe in that time range? I would prefer it being an outdoor gathering, even with a little shower (indoor is just troublesome for us hero suiters :x)

raenef

The reason that chaosbark suggested indoors is because: if the weather is normal (and not crazy like last year!) it will be HOT, and we don't want melty heroes. I'll talk with chaosbark about morning, but I'm pretty sure she was thinking 10am or later. I could be wrong...I'll try and text her tonight for her updates ^ ^
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

Quote from: raenef on January 21, 2012, 08:15:44 PM
The reason that chaosbark suggested indoors is because: if the weather is normal (and not crazy like last year!) it will be HOT, and we don't want melty heroes. I'll talk with chaosbark about morning, but I'm pretty sure she was thinking 10am or later. I could be wrong...I'll try and text her tonight for her updates ^ ^

Ok, so we have 2 conflicting points of view as to location. As for myself, inside/outside doesn't really matter to me, but we'll put it to a vote. Please discuss the time and location for this gathering. Thank you.

Day: Sunday
Time: TBA (between 10-12)

raenef

I'm fine with either inside or outside, I won't roast and I'm quite moveable

Salty Pearl

My vote goes towards inside, mainly because assuming that the weather will be typical May weather, the temp. indoors will be stable, decent lighting, and is a good spot aside from the entering crowds.

Firemage1000

I vote indoor. Good publicity and less problems dealing with weather...(remembers Aang's non-waterproof arrow)
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

WildRoar

I'll choose inside because otherwise I would be troubling everyone ^^"

SabienStrange

Thanks for posting the link to this thread in the Kuro one. I have no idea why I had trouble finding it. e .e;;
Anyway, I'd love to come as civilian/casual/lolwtvr Kotetsu.

Oh yes, and I vote for an indoor gathering as well, just in case the weather decides to be crazy.

Salty Pearl

Quote from: Firemage1000 on January 23, 2012, 08:12:28 PM
I vote indoor. Good publicity and less problems dealing with weather...(remembers Aang's non-waterproof arrow)

Just curious, but, how'd that turn out? :c

sael

Running this by you all before I make any requests:

Gathering or Event Name: Tiger & Bunny Gathering
ALL URL's for the gathering/event: link
Requested Day & Time: Sunday @ 11AM
Meeting place &/or Location: Fountains in Front (Convention Entrance) (towards the building for the little shade we might procure)

Y/N? Concerns, other ideas? Speak now, or forever hold your complaints.

sael

No input for location, guys? Shall I go ahead and submit the request, then?

Well then, if no one objects by Sunday evening, I'll submit the request.

CobaltTempest

I think 11 AM might be a bit too early for some. I say no mainly due a potential low turnout. I'm fine with the location, though.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryƫin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

sael

Who thinks that noon would be better than 11am?

1PM is the latest I can set this as I am helping to organize the Kuroshitsuji gathering at 4:30PM - I'd like some time to wander about and then go change.

sael

List updated:

Submitting for 12(noon) at the entrance.  We'll see if we get it.

raenef

As long as we get coffee first I don't care what time the gathering is haha

sael

Quote from: raenef on February 03, 2012, 08:01:43 PM
As long as we get coffee first I don't care what time the gathering is haha
IVAN, STOP SLEEPING!!! WHAT TYPE OF NINJA ARE YOU?????

Salty Pearl

12pm sounds fine. Location is fine. Go ahead. :3

Mirai Noah

Firemage1000

Noon is wonderful. Lunatic will be there! Would anyone be willing to be a handler for me? At least just for the getting from the hotels to the gathering site?
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Fashwiing

Sunday at noon is fine by me- I'll be bringing my Barnaby cosplay and I can't wait to meet everyone~
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)