Let's believe HEROES: Tiger & Bunny Gathering 2013

Started by sael, August 19, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

sael

Thanks to everyone who attended last year for making the gathering as great as it was. Hope to see all of you at the 2013 gathering. Let's see who's planning on showing up. :)

Firemage1000

Lunatic will be returning for 2013...and this time I'll be able to see (albeit not very well) out of my mask
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Dare9179

I would be Barnaby Jr though unfortunately I will be Tomei in her wedding gown (aka Tiger's wife) but at the white and black ball.

barnabunny

I'll be going as Dragon Kid in her hero outfit.

MaigoLily

I may be able to come in Tomoe Kaburagi's normal (character design or casual) outfit, but only if the gathering is on Saturday. Otherwise, I will be coming for pictures in a different cosplay. Hope to see a lot of awesome heroes!

Dare9179

It would be great if it was on sunday again because it was a great way to end the weekend especially since a new episode came out on sunday for Tiger and Bunny.

Kimbo_Slice

I have a (mostly) completed Wild Tiger hero suit, which I'm currently installing lights in. I'm trying to make it to the Naruto gathering which starts at 1:30 on the Sunday and both costumes take a lot of prep to put on and take off. Given that, I've made the assumption that it's still scheduled to start at noon and will do what I can to see how fast I can go through costumes. Though, I'm much more likely to show up to this than Naruto if I have to pick.

sael

Uh-oh... I'm not running this gathering this year guys! D: If someone would like to take over, please feel free.

Firemage1000

Well that puts us in a jam. I'm already running two other large gatherings and for the sake of my sanity (ironic that I'm Lunatic) cannot take on another. I'd be glad to help someone out as a vice, or be the loud voice that yells at people at the gathering(If I can make it) but I can't take on the added responsibility of running the whole thing.

Someone Please STEP UP! I really love this anime and want to see everyone in one place!

@Chaosbark. If you could include all the information that you sent to Bsaphire (date requested, gathering times requested, location ect.) that would help out anyone who can take on the mantle and make the transition less of a fuss!
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

sael

Nothing was sent to BSaphire concerning Fanime 2013 - I'm not even sure how this thread became a 2013 thread (I don't remember modifying the thread title). I've actually just returned from a very long break, so I didn't even know that I was still on for coordinating this gathering, my sincere apologies for the confusion. Unfortunately, anyone who wants to run this gathering for 2013 is going to have to start from scratch in terms of getting the gathering up and running. There is no official date/time/location request for a 2013 T&B gathering; however, I do believe that it would count as a returning 60+ gathering. The head count that my vices and I came to by the end of the gathering was approximately 65 people. You will have to check with B on this.

Dare9179

sael

Dare9179

So what do I have to do to make it offical that am in charge of this gathering?

sael

You'll need to make a new thread for the gathering (this post will show you the necessary layout for the thread), then post in the Gatherings/Event URL List 2013 Edition thread. In that thread, include the url of the new gathering thread and state that you are taking over the gathering.

After that, go to the 2013 Official Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List and follow the guidelines to submit a time/location request for the gathering.

Dare9179

For those who don't know, I'll be taking over this gathering and here is the new link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18309.0.html