Homestuck Gathering 2012 *Updated 5/15*

Started by shy-cosplayer, September 07, 2011, 07:58:25 PM

IneloquentFormalties

I never posted who I'd be attending as. Jeeze. I'll be there as Her Imperious Condescension. Scratchman is changing his attendance to Darkleer, and I'll have SheepyStars with me as the Dolorosa, and ZVMcGee with me as the Subjugglator! I can't wait!
Tumblr::IneloquentFormalities
Facebook::EloquentArtistry

Kuudere

REPOSTING THE LIST FOR THE NEW PAGE:

Okay, here is my longer list, including cosplay.com and SOME tumblr people (because tumblr is a horrible beast to search through...I guarantee you there are many more people on tumblr that I have not listed that will be attending)

(t) = tumblr
(c) = cosplay.com

Current Attendee Count: 105

KIDS
John Egbert:
Whitexotaku's brother (God-tier version)
Hakoshi's friend (Green jacket version)
Kaylin77 (c) (God-tier version)
Myotishi's sister (God-tier version)

Dave Strider:
Whitexotaku
Melpocket (fem version)
amandald98
Freakyladydoll (fem version)
Chainofprospit
StarAssassin
Mello
xxToki's friend
Maximilian (trickster version)
Ponkopoo's friend (Davesprite version)
Hakoshi (God-tier version)
p33p (t)

Jade Harley:
Flann (squiddles version)
Crimson (God-tier version)
himechan17 (3AM version)
keitoghostie (eclectica version)
chessnomegami (3 AM version)
Koru (God-tier version)
Myotishi (God-tier version)
Myotishi's friend (Dead-shuffle version)

Rose Lalonde:
Lizchan33 (grimdark version)
Tykpon (dark version)
Tokio Amarfi (c) (grimdark version)
Plasticoctopus (c)
SoraTora321 (Dark version)
BeSkippingStones's friend

Jane Crocker:
MissRinaKitty
sockinglyRobotic (fancy!tier version)
regularhawktier (t)
quixoticVagary's friend

Jake English:
quixoticVagary (fem version)
Kirstin (fem version)
Philepicphails

Dirk Strider:

Roxy Lalonde:
krispy_kream (fancy dreamer version)
Neeka-desu (t)
Georgia

TROLLS
Karkat Vantas:
cromulentNihilist (t)
Megameganman (fem version)
DeadlyWings' friend
Clobofo
Superspecks
melancholy
AkiraKita's friend (4-chords version)
quixoticVagary's friend
Ashysaurous's friend
BeSkippingStones (Magical girl version)

Vriska Serket:
MeowDesu
Shy-cosplayer
Tsubasakissu
Clobofo's friend
Catterfly's friend
Tykpon's friend
Aoi Memori
Unluck (trickster version)
sockinglyRobotic's friend

Equius Zahak:
Catterfly's friend
Tykpon's friend

Feferi Peixes:
sockinglyRobotic's friend (fancy!tier version)

Tavros Nitram:
xxToki (fem version)
AkiraKita (4-chords version)

Gamzee Makara:
CommandantCat (original bard/jester version)
terminallyCapricious
TerminallyCapri (c) (sober version)
t0ki-bun (c)

Nepeta Leijon:
Deizera (male version)
Meowry

Terezi Pyrope:
DeadlyWings
Superspecks's friend

Sollux Captor:
CourierEight
Einiosaurus (c)

Eridan Ampora:
:) (God-tier version)
philepicphails's friend (march version)
Einiosaurus's friend (c)
ZephyrEclipse (c) (fem version)
Amazing Kenchan

PRE-SCRATCH TROLLS
Meenah:
Marisuga

GUARDIANS
Bro Strider:
quixoticVagary's friend (fem version)
Morizuka (c)

Mom Lalonde:
ponkopoo

ANCESTORS

Her Imperious Condescension:
PhantomShadow

Redglare:
Myotishi

Mindfang:
Catterfly

Dualscar:
TheMusician

Handmaid:
Ferocity (c)
octoberesque (Felt version)

Dolorosa:
Flainorkeyblade (c)
SheepyStars

The Sufferer:
Marisuga's friend

The Disciple:
Marisuga's friend

Subjugglator:
Marisuga's friend
ZVMcGee

Darkleer:
Scratchman

FELT/MIDNIGHT CREW

Hearts Boxcars:
DracoDeVis

OTHER

Nervous Broad:
Ninjapreez (problem sleuth)

Andrew Hussie:
oOSayu-SayuOo (Waste of Space version)

UU:
Ashysaurous

Calmasis:
Calmasiswithacamera (t)

WV/Mister Mayor:
Marisuga's friend

Ms. Paint:
RyukoAkari

Kuudere

Quote from: octoberesque on May 20, 2012, 11:51:03 PM
I still haven't settled on my cosplay schedule for the con (yeah, I know), but I'll be there either as Velvet Squiddleknit Rose or Felt Handmaid. I'll be in both for the con but not sure which day, etc.

I'll put you down as the first for now to get your name up there, but feel free to go as whichever you want.

Koru

I'll be going as Jade Harley God Tier version!! (:

SoraTora321

I will be attending the gathering as Rose Lalonde! (Dark Version)

AkiraKita

Sorry I don't have a Tumbler or Cosplay.com account, but I will be attending as 4Chords-Tavros and my friend 4Chords-Karkat. Unfortunately our Gamzee couldn't make it to this con. For those who don't know of 4CHords heres a link here http://averyniceprince.tumblr.com/tagged/4%20chords%20comics. Can't wait to see you all there!
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

quixoticVagary

Okay, altogether
I will come as Fem!Jake,
and will have a Sis Strider, Karkat, and Jane Crocker.
Fanime 2012:
Sat.: Izaya Orihara
Sun.: Fem!Jake English (Jackie English)

Kuudere

Quote from: AkiraKita on May 22, 2012, 03:09:01 PM
Sorry I don't have a Tumbler or Cosplay.com account, but I will be attending as 4Chords-Tavros and my friend 4Chords-Karkat. Unfortunately our Gamzee couldn't make it to this con. For those who don't know of 4CHords heres a link here http://averyniceprince.tumblr.com/tagged/4%20chords%20comics. Can't wait to see you all there!

You probably already knew, but averyniceprince is going to be in Artist Alley this year! I'm looking forward to seeing her table.

We're now at 94 attendees! It'd be awesome to hit 100 before the con.

myotishi

I had a change in costume plans, so now I'll be there as god tier Jade, with my sister as god tier John! (And I might have a friend coming as dead shuffle Jade too)

AkiraKita

Quote from: MeowDesu on May 23, 2012, 06:28:39 AM
Quote from: AkiraKita on May 22, 2012, 03:09:01 PM

You probably already knew, but averyniceprince is going to be in Artist Alley this year! I'm looking forward to seeing her table.

We're now at 94 attendees! It'd be awesome to hit 100 before the con.

Oh wow I just looked! I'm so excited now that I get to see her! Thank you.
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

Ashysaurous

My friend that's going will be Karkat! I don't know if she knows about the meetup, but I'll be sure to tell her everything. I'll probably be going as UU. I probably won't have makeup or horns because I'm really bad with that kind of stuff... If someone has makeup or horns up for borrow just for the meetup that'd be great.. :0

Kuudere

Quote from: Ashysaurous on May 23, 2012, 08:55:42 PM
My friend that's going will be Karkat! I don't know if she knows about the meetup, but I'll be sure to tell her everything. I'll probably be going as UU. I probably won't have makeup or horns because I'm really bad with that kind of stuff... If someone has makeup or horns up for borrow just for the meetup that'd be great.. :0

Even if you don't have the horns/makeup, people do human variations of trolls. The 4-chords thing that was mentioned earlier is actually a human take on them. Also, the girl who makes official Hussie-approvedhorns would be at the Artist Alley as well (though I don't know if she's doing UU's horns, and she has a limited supply of horns to sell). Her deviantart is here.

Quote from: AkiraKita on May 23, 2012, 08:48:53 PM

No problem! You should stop by her table in cosplay, I'm sure that would make her happy.

Ashysaurous

Quote from: MeowDesu on May 23, 2012, 09:13:53 PM
Quote from: Ashysaurous on May 23, 2012, 08:55:42 PM

Even if you don't have the horns/makeup, people do human variations of trolls. The 4-chords thing that was mentioned earlier is actually a human take on them. Also, the girl who makes official Hussie-approvedhorns would be at the Artist Alley as well (though I don't know if she's doing UU's horns, and she has a limited supply of horns to sell). Her deviantart is here.
Thank you. I'll probably try and improvise with Gamzee horns if she doesn't have UU horns. They're close enough, right? ^u^

octoberesque

OKAY. Cosplay schedule finally resolved!

Looks like you have a few Roses, which is good, because Sunday I'll be in my Handmaid costume (Felt version), permanently rendered in a less symbolic manner. :)

I'll bring some licorice Scotties!

If you see me wandering around alone on Friday in the Velvet Squiddleknit dress, please say hi. I'm pretty new to the area and I'm, well, kind of shy!

BeSkippingStones

I will be going as a sort of Magical Girl Karkat
< http://beskippingstones.tumblr.com/post/23658440627/magical-girl-karkat > (I'll be normal Karkat on Saturday, but I think it would be better if I went as an alternate one on Sunday. There are so many normal Karkats as it is). Hopefully you guys will get a kick out of that :>
I have a friend going as Vriska, and maybe another as Feferi. We might have a Jake English (I'm not sure if he's staying for the gathering) and I have one friend who is deciding between Terezi and Jane, and another friend who is deciding between Rose and Aradia. We might have a Roxy.
So...
Magical Girl Karkat and Vriska for sure.
Terezi/Jane
Rose/Aradia
Maybe Jake, Maybe Roxy, Maybe Fef

Kuudere

Quote from: BeSkippingStones on May 23, 2012, 10:55:36 PM
I will be going as a sort of Magical Girl Karkat
< http://beskippingstones.tumblr.com/post/23658440627/magical-girl-karkat > (I'll be normal Karkat on Saturday, but I think it would be better if I went as an alternate one on Sunday. There are so many normal Karkats as it is). Hopefully you guys will get a kick out of that :>
I have a friend going as Vriska, and maybe another as Feferi. We might have a Jake English (I'm not sure if he's staying for the gathering) and I have one friend who is deciding between Terezi and Jane, and another friend who is deciding between Rose and Aradia. We might have a Roxy.
So...
Magical Girl Karkat and Vriska for sure.
Terezi/Jane
Rose/Aradia
Maybe Jake, Maybe Roxy, Maybe Fef

Wow...I am sad I won't be in my Kyubey cosplay at the time to get an awesome picture with your Karkat cosplay. That would be amazing.

Since some of these are up in the air, I will list them anyway, and list the ones with multiple options as the first cosplay you put them for. I'll change it if I read otherwise from you between now and the con.  :)

AkiraKita

Quote from: AkiraKita on May 23, 2012, 08:48:53 PM

No problem! You should stop by her table in cosplay, I'm sure that would make her happy.
[/quote]

I defiantly will. I'll make sure to drag my Karkat over too hehe ;3
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

quixoticVagary

Fanime 2012:
Sat.: Izaya Orihara
Sun.: Fem!Jake English (Jackie English)

RyukoAkari

Your attendee count just raised to 106. I registered just to tell you guys I'll be showing up as Ms. Paint! I'm so excited!

DracoDeVis

What!? No midnight crew!? Unacceptable! I'll be there as Hearts Boxcars.