Digital Devil Saga Thoughts...

Started by jawad891, September 21, 2011, 12:57:39 PM

jawad891

if this is in the wrong board... IM SORRY!!DONT GIVE ME A WARNING FOR YOUR VERY VAGUE RULES ON POSTING TOPICS IN CERTAIN PLACES, Thanks

soimplaying Digital Devil Saga right now and...

(Im only like 3 hours into this level 12, and im roaming the streets of the one place with the woman ruler (stopped to write this in battle so i cant check right now))

like its a fun game and all so far but its not really

the game doesnt explain anything!!!

the battlles are really dumb, like ill be fighting really easy people and just randomly ill get a super hard thing that kicks my as (WHY I STOPPED MID BATTLE TO COME HERE)

why do i go into battle sometimes as people and then get rocked?

also is it just me or do all the combos and magic suck?

and are you always going to stay broke so you cant buy more skills?

and the thing that has been really bothering me... what the hell is that circle thing in the left hand corner that gives me number and min, max, half?????!!

PyronIkari

Wowowowow...

Okay, this actually deserves a post. Did a bot, just post a thread, about a game that's 10 years old, in such an intelligent way?

First, it introduces itself in a way to easily make it feign the idiocy of a new poster "SORRY IF I POSTED IN WRONG FORUM". Then it words its post in a way to sound stupid so people would reply and get upset at it. But not only that, it actually addresses some real problems with said game for anyone who hasn't played an SMT game before.

Bots are seriously getting scary.

Mizuki

I don't really wanna delete this thread holy crap this is scary....