2012 Johnny's Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, September 29, 2011, 06:40:40 AM

KyraEnsui

Hello everyone! This would be an interesting gathering we'll have for Fanime 2012! Not only anime and video games we can cosplay as, but we can also cosplay as idols too. Not only that, they have done live action and voice acting before so it's appropriate to have a gathering.

Moreso, it can be any costumes as long we know where it's from. For example, I dressed up as Uta no Oniisan and Monster PV outfit of Ohno Satoshi (Arashi) last year.  Let's have fun!

Please give suggestions where we can hold this and the day too! Thank you!

Day: TBA
Time: 12:30PM

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Cylverxz

aw <3 I'll definitely attend this <3 won't be cosplaying tho,
I'm in Arashi, HSJ, and KinKi Kids fandom (and NEWS) XD

Kaori

Much appreciated for setting this up!

The Johnny's panel is currently on the waiting list so we're not sure if we can do it this year (we've been doing that dumb panel for years)

I don't have a Johnny-esque cosplay here (>_> I left my Sayaendou Massu outfit at home) but I will definitely be there as support, maybe even wearing a NEWS shirt! :D

I will also have some leftover posters from Jin's concert so please feel free to ask for one! I have tons....I mean tons.
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC