hotel 2012??

Started by ruby19_4, October 17, 2011, 06:12:02 AM

M

Quote from: ruby19_4 on January 08, 2012, 02:33:04 PMHow can I register for the clockwork alchemy. I already get the way early registration, but I try to log in and it didnt recognize me. Also being curious. How far is the hotel registration going now?
Clockwork Alchemy is free with and requires a FanimeCon membership. I'm not sure what you mean by "way early registration", but I noticed that you have created an account at our registration website. That single membership alone will be your badge into both FanimeCon and Clockwork Alchemy.

Hotel registration's status is the same as my Jan. 6th update. We're aiming for "end of the month" though.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Kyra_Maverick

When hotels go up will suites be listed, or will we have to call on them seperately?

M

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 08, 2012, 10:38:21 PMWhen hotels go up will suites be listed, or will we have to call on them seperately?
That's a good question... As soon as I find out, I will let you know.

Beastcub

Sac-anime is comming up and I will be away from the computer from Friday the 13th till late Monday. I do very much hope hotels do not open up during that time D:
I read "end of month" as a target date, I hope this means I am in the clear...

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: MPLe on January 09, 2012, 12:14:10 AM
Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 08, 2012, 10:38:21 PMWhen hotels go up will suites be listed, or will we have to call on them seperately?
That's a good question... As soon as I find out, I will let you know.
Thanks for looking into it.

M

Quote from: Beastcub on January 09, 2012, 01:27:12 AMSac-anime is comming up and I will be away from the computer from Friday the 13th till late Monday. I do very much hope hotels do not open up during that time D:
I read "end of month" as a target date, I hope this means I am in the clear...
We are currently planning to give advance notice.

ruby19_4

Quote from: MPLe on January 08, 2012, 02:52:25 PM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on January 08, 2012, 02:33:04 PMHow can I register for the clockwork alchemy. I already get the way early registration, but I try to log in and it didnt recognize me. Also being curious. How far is the hotel registration going now?
Clockwork Alchemy is free with and requires a FanimeCon membership. I'm not sure what you mean by "way early registration", but I noticed that you have created an account at our registration website. That single membership alone will be your badge into both FanimeCon and Clockwork Alchemy.

Hotel registration's status is the same as my Jan. 6th update. We're aiming for "end of the month" though.

Im sorry. Can you cancel it or how do I do it. The very early registration is that I bought the ticket at the end of Fanime. I dont know what it is called, but yea. Thank you for letting me know. I am very looking forward for it.

M

Quote from: ruby19_4 on January 11, 2012, 01:10:19 AM
Quote from: MPLe on January 08, 2012, 02:52:25 PM

Im sorry. Can you cancel it or how do I do it. The very early registration is that I bought the ticket at the end of Fanime. I dont know what it is called, but yea. Thank you for letting me know. I am very looking forward for it.
Oh, I'm sorry. I misread your question.

If you pre-registered for FanimeCon 2012 at the end of FanimeCon 2011, you will have an account made for you that is marked as paid. If they are not in the database, they will be added soon-ish. You can also e-mail registration (@fanime.com) for updates.

ruby19_4

Rodney_Pheonix

Do we have a rough ETA on when housing is going up?

One of the people in my group has been doing research of his own, apparently not knowing I'm waiting on you guys and was telling the group how the cheapest hotel they found was 150 a night.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Makise09

I think last year the hotels were up around this time, maybe a bit more towards the end of the month? I can't completely remember, but I've been assuming it'll be around the same time this year. But I'm not a staff member nor do I know the inner workings of everything so I could honestly be completely wrong  ???

ewu

The launch date is not totally up to us, but as said earlier in the thread, we will try to give you some notice before the launch.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

M

Quote from: Makise09 on January 20, 2012, 09:34:58 AM
I think last year the hotels were up around this time, maybe a bit more towards the end of the month? I can't completely remember, but I've been assuming it'll be around the same time this year. But I'm not a staff member nor do I know the inner workings of everything so I could honestly be completely wrong  ???
Only a small handful of staffers have any status update about the hotel rooms. This isn't because we're being secretive, but mainly because we don't e-mail our staffers with "hotel website is being worked on." :P

The hotel website is still being worked on. At this point, there is a slim chance that it'll get pushed to early February, but that's a decision that I'm making (and will get flak for). I would like to announce the date in advance instead of something like "hotel website is up tomorrow!" but I'll post an update as soon as I get it.

ruby19_4

Quote from: MPLe on January 20, 2012, 03:45:30 PM
Quote from: Makise09 on January 20, 2012, 09:34:58 AM
Only a small handful of staffers have any status update about the hotel rooms. This isn't because we're being secretive, but mainly because we don't e-mail our staffers with "hotel website is being worked on." :P

The hotel website is still being worked on. At this point, there is a slim chance that it'll get pushed to early February, but that's a decision that I'm making (and will get flak for). I would like to announce the date in advance instead of something like "hotel website is up tomorrow!" but I'll post an update as soon as I get it.

That would be awesome. I have quite a lot of friend who is keep asking me about the hotels. Thank you.