I'M LADY: iDOLM@STER Gathering 2012

Started by heeroyuy135, October 18, 2011, 03:10:13 PM

heeroyuy135

I'M LADY: iDOLM@STER Gathering 2012

With the popularity of THE iDOLM@STER re-emerging in 2011/2012 with the new anime series and a re-release of THE iDOLM@STER 2 on the PS3, I think it's time that this long-running series got its own gathering at FanimeCon 2012!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 3pm
MP&L: 1FCC RS = 1st Floor Convention Center (Riser Stage)

List of attending cosplayers:
765PRO/Project Fairy
HeeroYuy135 - Producer-san
superspecks - Haruka
superspecks's lady - Miki
White Rose Assassin - Azusa
cherryteagirl - Ami (Starry or Floral)

876PRO

961PRO/Project Jupiter
Angelx624 - Shouta

Photography Order
Group Shot
Front Office & Production Staff Characters (i.e. Producer-san, Ritsuko, Kotori, Kuroi)
Official Idol Groups (i.e. Project Fairy, Ryugu Komachi, Jupiter)
Other Idol Groups
Group Shot
Cannon Pairings
Requests

superspecks

I'd like to attend as Haruka! Do you need any help hosting this gathering, Matt?

heeroyuy135

superspecks

Jackie (who doesn't have an account here) said she'd like to be Miki.

Angelx624

Hmmm, I might just show up as Shouta~ >A>" Didn't have time to cosplay him at Fanime this year~ D:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Eri Kagami

Checking in as Asuza! The more I watch this show, I more I realize I'm so much like her...0_0

Angelx624

Update: I'll be wearing Shouta's white outfit, hopefully. xDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Angelx624

So, any idea on a day/time yet? :O Just curious.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

heeroyuy135

Michi

Oh wow, never thought I'd see an IM@S gathering planned! I guess it really is taking off. <3 How wonderful!

I'd love if people could post just which costumes they're doing for each character, as there are just so many and I'd love to know what I get to look forward to. :D!

I'll have my "Vital Sunflower" version Floral costume of Haruka with me at this con, and hopefully my schedule will allow me to join the gathering! I might bring a different Haruka costume too, but I dunno yet. I've got 10 of them so far, though I currently have no plans for a new one before Fanime. We'll see. Hahaha. T_T;
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Angelx624

Sunday at 3 might work~ :O

And yes, I love the many different costumes. ^^ If only the boys got so many~ xDD Ahh well, I guess I was happy with a re-coloring. :P They do look good in white.... xDD <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Michi

I'm surprised they haven't released more outfits for Jupiter since you can kinda use them in Stage For You!

heeroyuy135

1st post updated with projected day, time, and location

Angelx624

Quote from: Michi on March 04, 2012, 10:42:21 PM
I'm surprised they haven't released more outfits for Jupiter since you can kinda use them in Stage For You!

I am, too. ;AA; Also, now that they have solo songs, I wonder if they'll be getting dances to those. :c
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Michi

My group has 10 girls total doing IDOLM@STER during Fanime, but 5 of them are doing masquerade so this gathering might conflict. I'd like to bring as many of them as possible to this, though! :)

Angelx624

I hope there's Touma and Hokuto cosplayers at Fanime. I'll feel so lonely if there isn't. ;A;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

cherryteagirl

I will be there as Ami (Starry or Floral)  :)

Eri Kagami

As con gets closer, I do have three completed Idolm@ster costumes ready.

First
http://seescarletsew.tumblr.com/post/19172173801/azusa-miura-idolm-ster-do-dai-first-of-all

Second (WIP)
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ajcpK42Z1qdd98io2_250.jpg

Third (WIP)
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ajcpK42Z1qdd98io5_250.jpg

I think I'll bring all three to con. I'm not quite sure which one I'll wear to the gathering.

Angelx624

I love the third one! ^^ They're all cute, but I think the third's my fave out of those. :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Eri Kagami

That's the one I'm finishing up now. It looks a bit different from what I originally posted. I dropped the draping a little bit more and I bedazzles jewels on it. I just styled the wig for Azusa's short hair variation. All I have to do now is to adjust the underskirt (whoops...lost some weight!) and make the pendant for the necklace. I'm probably going to wear this version on Monday. I'm leaning towards wearing Do Dai for the gathering.

Why is this fandom so addicting?!