VIDEO GAMES MOVIE

Started by the otaku god, October 18, 2011, 09:56:51 PM

the otaku god

we are planing to show 1 video game edited in to a movie ever day of the con. with that said a person or a group who is up to the task. pls either to this post or reply to by messaging me.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

renalcul

Are you saying as a machinima, or just taking a modern video game and cutting its cutscenes into a movie? or are you saying as a carefully edited playthrough?

HunterZero

I highly recommend someone show "Freemans's Mind"
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

the otaku god

taking a modern video game and cutting its cutscenes into a movie.

hunterzero- im hopeing we can get batman arkham city or deus ex: human revolution
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

renalcul

Quote from: the otaku god on October 20, 2011, 10:45:59 PM
taking a modern video game and cutting its cutscenes into a movie.

hunterzero- im hopeing we can get batman arkham city or deus ex: human revolution

That is a horrible idea, and i can't think of any game of which that would work well, you would effectively remove all context from half of the scenes, and it would be like a hero showing up, and then immediately cut to the hero walking away from a villain's subdued body. How would this be entertaining?

the otaku god

its been big from fanimecon for over 3 years. with such movies as Cowboy Bebop: Serenade of Remembrance, dead fantasy, starcraft 2. also our speed gaming run went suprising well. if u would like to talk further about this pls send me a pm or email me at [email protected]. thanks!

the otaku god

so far we are aiming for :
batman arkham city
Diablo 3
Zelda skyward sword
and maybe one more. this list is not official but what we are aiming for it.

DentyneIce408

How about either Assassins Creed series or Silent Hill series...
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

lyricaldanichan

Hey Jerry,

I think you have the Metal Gear Solid 4 movie that is cut as 5 2 hour movies. Dunno if people want to watch that since it is split up and long.

the otaku god

ok this is what i came up with

Batman Arkham City
Portal 2
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception
Gears of War 3

this is not set in stone but if no one says anything this is the plan for this year.

Yuutousei

I don't think this is feasible or not (I don't think cut scenes alone make for good plot) but like...
FFXIII runs just like a movie for 98% of the game...
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

the otaku god

yes diablo 3 will be out by may 15th!!! just like star craft 2 we will do our best to get diablo 3 screened

somegirlkatie

Can you guys play SCII again this year? ^_^ I had a blast watching them all.

jolliBEAST

Late but i just seen Asura's Wrath cut scenes vs Ryu and Akuma and.WOW