Powerpuff Girls Z

Started by PinkHairSasuke, October 24, 2011, 04:20:13 PM

PinkHairSasuke

Anyway, I've heard about this anime since I'm a huge PPG fan but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online to watch but I believe there are DVDs. Is there any chance of this being shown at Fanime? Even a small amount of episodes would be fine with me  :)

sickeningsweet

I would have to second this motion. I've seen a couple of PPGZ episodes, and they're pretty entertaining. It'd be pretty cool to see it at Fanime. :)

Cole

I was able to get dvds of the eps a few years ago (was a bootleg though (got refunded)) but I haven't searched the market since for a legit copy. Cartoon Network holds the license internationally outside Japan and Philippines got a English dub.  It'd be nice to see both versions if possible.
=)

G.I.R

You can get legitimate PPGZ DVD's thru Yes Asia.  I got the first two volumes of it from them a few years ago.

You can also get some DVD's thru Amazon:   http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=demishita+power+puff+girls+Z
but be warned, some of the listings are bootlegs.  look for the ones that are region 2 or have the Aniplex logo on the cover.