We Are SLAYERS!! 2012

Started by Tenkage, October 26, 2011, 08:24:42 PM

Tenkage

Howdee-doo, everybody! I'm Tenkage, and this'll be my first time at Fanime. I'm looking forward to it immensely! I thought it might be fun to try and put together a Slayers gathering for this con, especially since I've heard the cosplay scene is so great here! Not only that, but I have a Filia cosplay that's dying to be worn again. So, calling all Lina's, Yogurt-Brains, and namagomis! Let's show our appreciation and excitement for this great, and long-time series!

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

Notes: I will be trying to work this gathering around four others, as I will be participating in the FF, Saiyuki, Trinity Blood, and Twelve Kingdoms gatherings, as well. As this it my first time to Fanime, and I open to all suggestions of locations!

Participants

Lina Inverse:
Gourry Gabriev: Mirto_Alucard (maybe)
Amelia Seyruun: Skuldy (maybe)
Zelgadiss Greywords: Dajoo (maybe)
Xelloss Metallium:
Naga Seyruun:
Filia Ul Copt: Tenkage

Other characters added as requested!

Tenkage

Heh, no takers so far, eh? Well, if that's the case, I may not bother with it.

Xeluu

Give people some time, most people aren't cruising the forums regularly right now. You'll probably have more luck with responses when we get closer to con.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

dajoo

I plan on doing Zelgadis w/ all the fun makeup. My girlfriend Skuldy will be doing Amelia. These costumes are if all goes well. Right now I have about half of Zelgadis' clothes sewn.

Tenkage

That would be awesome! Keep me posted on your progress!

Tenkage

Well, we happen to have the starts of a Slayers gathering now! Anyone else interested?

Tenkage

Okay, so I thought to update the thread, as time is slowly getting closer! As I'm new to Fanime, I am open to all suggestions for date/time/locale suggestions for this gathering!

Nina Star 9

False alarm! Looks like I won't have my Martina cosplay this year, since my sister probably isn't doing her Lina.

Carry on!