7 (87.5%)
Yeah but I won't come again
0 (0%)
No I didn't
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Olivine on April 01, 2013, 08:59:39 AM
I'd keep it on Saturday, that's the day it's been on for the past four years. As far as times go, I think having it noontime has worked out fine because it seemed like having lunch was always nice.

I plan on taking photos of the gathering, unless I managed to finish Soul's alternative outfit which I've been working on when I have the extra cash. xD

Alright that's cool, yeah time wise... ugh, odds are it'll stay but it'll be up to the fate of the new lottery type system... perhaps I'll submit sooner rather than later since this gathering is known for a pretty up there turn out.

EDIT: A poll has been added please vote if you haven't.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

palladion_

Well my sister isn't going as Crona anymore because she's too lazy to fix her cosplay haha XD but I'm hoping to still go as Liz ^-^
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

nateb39007

Well I plan to debut Death the Kid for Fanime. You can also put me in for the gathering as well :D
Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

Cosplay Circus

Updated as of 4/14! Please remember to vote on the poll if you haven't and if you want the time changed you have to suggest another or I will keep it the same time regardless of the poll.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

Submitted several different times ranging from noon to later in the afternoon, we are officially on the list for noon which poll showed seemed to be the preferred time. Thank you to all who voted I hope this time works for everyone and can't wait to see you all at Fanime!

I've now put up a misc. poll for an after gathering activity, more just ideas as I'll probably be asking officially what the majority would like to do at Fanime. If you have ideas for a game that involves something please do suggest it now so I can be sure to bring what ever is needed to the gathering.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Cosplay Circus

Shameless advertising sorry
Selling Maka Albarn cosplay + scythe: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18308.0.html
Might be willing to haggle a lower price, message me if interested.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

SkylerKarashi

hmmm, saturday at 12? i can bring fem lord death. :D yay
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: gary925 on May 02, 2013, 04:13:13 PM
hmmm, saturday at 12? i can bring fem lord death. :D yay
Fantastic! Can't have enough shinigami ^_^
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

I noticed Bleach is apparently right in the spot before our gathering, last year I had problems with them running over their allotted time slot. Just letting you all know even if they are still there find me, I will be wearing this version of Maka, so come gather where I am at so we will be able to pressure them out of the spot if it happens again. They will move on time whether it is willingly or with a little bit of a push ;)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

Last few days before Fanime, hope everyone is doing well with progress in getting ready! A friend of mine told me about a project she is working on that is sure to be a crowd pleaser so look forward to that surprise during the gathering~ ;)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Stahli

Decided to come. Last minute.  Going as death the kid....  Bring an umbrella blackstar!!!

Cosplay Circus

Thank you everyone for attending it was fantastic to meet people both new and old at the gathering! I really hope you all had a fun time and if you have any pictures from the gathering please feel free to post a link to the album on here and I'll be sure to add it to the main post so everyone can find them :)

Remember to tell any of your friends planning on attending next years to register on the forums, I would love to be able to get 60+ gathering privileges for you guys so that none of the big gatherings that tend to try squeezing us out will be an issue. So spread the word and hope to see all of you next year!

-Wolftale
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

Opening the thread for 2014, hope to see you all and more new faces next year!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

going to re-bump this up since it seems to have fallen off the forums, can't wait for Fanime hope everyone has happy holidays!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Señor Chicken

On friday, i will probably go as genderbent stein with the death scythe.

Lenalee9801185

I'm going as Maka and my friend Melissa said she was going as Death the Kid. ;D

Lenalee9801185

A few of my friends changed their minds. So I'm going as Maka, Melissa is going as Liz, and Jazmin is going as Patty. My other friend Caitlin might join us but I'm not entirely sure yet. lol sorry for the confusion!

AmiYoshiko

I will be cosplaying as Blair!!X3

Cosplay Circus

Updated! I'm looking into submitting the time this year for around 3pm on Saturday, feedback is much welcome if that is an alright time or not... unfortunately it means there will not be a lunch after the gathering this year due to a friend having notified me that there are several major gatherings behind held close to the time that would more than likely take away from our attendance. So far not too many people seem to have signed up so I'm going to have to see how many attend before I submit for an official time.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)