Yeah but I won't come again
0 (0%)
No I didn't
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Cosplay Circus

- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Hanyou Mage

I will be going as Fem Soul that has been crossed over with Attack on Titan. this is for the 2015 thread.

Vespa Out (Aka Hanyou Mage)

Aki_fox

Last year I was Marie Mjölnir but it was a cosplay I did with my ex. I'm not sure if I'm ready to cosplay her again.  :-\

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Aki_fox on February 17, 2015, 05:16:14 PM
Last year I was Marie Mjölnir but it was a cosplay I did with my ex. I'm not sure if I'm ready to cosplay her again.  :-\
Oh no, I'm sorry :c
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Lenalee9801185

Cosplay Circus

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I have to announce that I will not be submitting this for a gathering this year due to it having less than 5 people RSVP. The past few years seem to be getting smaller and smaller from what I have seen but 5 RSVPs is rather shocking of a drop compared to the gradual slope it had been taking. It's not anyone's fault of course, I just am going to be very busy during Fanime and while I had been alright doing a quick change for a medium/larger gathering I can't do so for one this small. Sorry! :( That being said, if someone else would want to take over they are more than welcome to and I can minorly assist in showing them the process if they need it. Otherwise I'd suggest maybe just a small unofficial meet up(s) if people want photos together, to which please feel free to use this thread to help find each other!
Again, I'm very sorry guys!

I will personally be wearing Maka's black madness dress with my boyfriend as Soul in his pinstripe suit, probably on either Friday or Monday we hadn't really decided yet. Here's a picture of it just incase anyone would want to find me~
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)