Yeah but I won't come again
0 (0%)
No I didn't
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Nonprofitpigeon on January 12, 2012, 02:14:43 PM
I might come as Soul... even though there be like 20 of them. ><
Haha no worries we always need Souls so the number of Makas doesn't end up overwhelming ;D added to the list
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Cosplay Circus

EVERYONE!

Please let me know if 11PM on Saturday works for everyone as a gathering time! I know last year the time was right ontop of lunch so I decided to put it a little bit before so that nobody is falling over from not eating x'D Would also love for anyone to stick around after the gathering and walk over to Subway for lunch, was great getting to talk to everyone last year I hope to see familiar faces as well as new ones this year!
[/size]
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

palladion_

11 sounds fine to me ^-^
oh and some of the people from my group might not be going anymore >.< i'll let you know who's going and who's not once I find out haha
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on March 06, 2012, 08:33:27 PM
11 sounds fine to me ^-^
oh and some of the people from my group might not be going anymore >.< i'll let you know who's going and who's not once I find out haha
Awesome :) and alright just let me know and I can update the list any time, I mark down maybes as well if any are on the border of if they'll be doing it or not.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Olivine

Is there a Facebook event for this? Just wondering, since it's easier for me to keep track of gatherings on Facebook. I'm going to try and take some pictures, since I'm not cosplaying from Soul Eater this year. I know Yuki-chan is wearing her Patty cosplay again, not sure if Uni-chan is being Excalibur again, but I'll probably bring them along anyway.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Olivine on March 07, 2012, 05:50:14 PM
Is there a Facebook event for this? Just wondering, since it's easier for me to keep track of gatherings on Facebook. I'm going to try and take some pictures, since I'm not cosplaying from Soul Eater this year. I know Yuki-chan is wearing her Patty cosplay again, not sure if Uni-chan is being Excalibur again, but I'll probably bring them along anyway.
Okay cool :) And I actually hadn't made one on Facebook for this but I had made one for the Pandora Hearts so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea if I did it for Soul Eater as well, just had slipped my mind xD Guess it just mostly makes it harder to keep track of people once stuff goes on Facebook since I can't keep track of numbers here, I'll see what I can do though.

In any case I can just shoot you email or text for when and where it ends up being xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Olivine

That's true. xD Just let me know, chances are we'll just be walking around, so a text works.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

palladion_

Quote from: Wolftale on March 06, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on March 06, 2012, 08:33:27 PM
11 sounds fine to me ^-^
Awesome :) and alright just let me know and I can update the list any time, I mark down maybes as well if any are on the border of if they'll be doing it or not.

Okay so I found out that other than me coming as liz, my sister will for sure be crona and her boyfriend will be ragnarok, but the rest (kilik, stein, spirit, and death the kid) are all maybes haha
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

Zyk

I'm going to be cosplaying as Marie Mjolnir :) I'll also be in a group with my boyfriend (Shinigami-sama) and I know some friends are planning on Maka, Blair, and Stein. SO PREPARE FOR US! >:D
Mrow~! <3

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maceroni

ps ive got some ideas for this gathering :D
Death the Kid Genderbend SPARTOI Ver!:)
Attending on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Hopefully on Monday too)
Absolutely will be at Black & White Ball with friends~
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maceroni on March 15, 2012, 07:42:35 PM

Will add to list~

And do tell on your ideas I'd love to hear :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maceroni

Quote from: Wolftale on March 15, 2012, 07:55:31 PM

Will add to list~

we should do some scenes after! :) the famous episode 6 with soul and b*s bromance moment, spirit's good luck aura to maka, and we totally need to sing excalibur!
soul eater fanbase most be expanded once again! o:<

EDIT: more ideas! :D we should do little skits, improvising stuff you know :D this one might be a little silly but we can play some games like red light green light .w. Cough duckduckgoose cough haha, its corny but in the end it could be really fun to do! :) if only we could've done a panel
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Namu Dragon

Oh man. Glad I stumbled upon this. I will be doing my best to be Dr.Stein (even though there already 3 others xD)
My brother is also planning to be the ever famous Excalibur! (hopefully)
See you guys there!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maceroni on March 15, 2012, 08:00:03 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on March 15, 2012, 07:55:31 PM

Will add to list~

we should do some scenes after! :) the famous episode 6 with soul and b*s bromance moment, spirit's good luck aura to maka, and we totally need to sing excalibur!
soul eater fanbase most be expanded once again! o:<

EDIT: more ideas! :D we should do little skits, improvising stuff you know :D this one might be a little silly but we can play some games like red light green light .w. Cough duckduckgoose cough haha, its corny but in the end it could be really fun to do! :) if only we could've done a panel
Interesting ideas~ we'll definitely have some scene pictures to do that I'll add to the list when I start doing the photo order, and I know we will have one or two Excaliburs at the gathering so we'll definitely have to sing his song :) I'm pretty sure we'll be going out to lunch after the gathering since it's so close to that time (and it was much fun last year to eat and chat with everyone) but in all honesty I'm not sure I'll be able to hang around for too long afterwards since I have to go do a quick change into Cheshire to go run the Pandora Hearts gathering depending on what time the attendees decide on.

Busy schedule is busy x__x' If there are people willing to hang around for a game or two afterwards your welcomed to take over past that point and direct it

Quote from: Namu Dragon on March 20, 2012, 09:20:19 PM
Oh man. Glad I stumbled upon this. I will be doing my best to be Dr.Stein (even though there already 3 others xD)
My brother is also planning to be the ever famous Excalibur! (hopefully)
See you guys there!
Added to the list! Don't worry it's fine having multiples of the same character, it's what makes everything more fun! :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I'd love to start working on the photography order, this is what I will be submiting so far if you have anymore I let me know and we'll try and get them in during the gathering. I feel like I've hit almost every basis though xD
Meisters
Weapons
Maka and Soul
Black*Star and Tsubaki
Death the Kid with Paty and Liz
Stein and Spirit
Death Scythes
Witches
Villains
Shinigami and Death the Kid
Maka and Spirit
Black*Star and Soul
Stein and Medusa
Black*Star, Death the Kid and Excalibur
Good verse Evil
CRACK PAIRINGS!
Group picture

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Ginryuu

This gathering fits snugly into my crazy schedule...so I should be able to make it!  Put me down as Giriko...Arachnaphobia gotta represent!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Ginryuu on March 22, 2012, 12:56:32 AM
This gathering fits snugly into my crazy schedule...so I should be able to make it!  Put me down as Giriko...Arachnaphobia gotta represent!
I know what you mean, my Saturday is full of various costume changes for gatherings and a panel LOL
Added to the list! :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

ANNOUNCEMENT! Finished submiting information for gathering, there will be a change of location this year for the gathering due to the Final Fantasy gathering having priority claiming the location! We will now be at FMS = Front Marriott Side of the Convention Center Lobby (up in corner tree area) Which I believe is just across from where it previously was, correct me if I'm wrong though.

I find it ironic the other gathering I'm hosting is in the exact same spot too.... xD
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maceroni

Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3