Yeah but I won't come again
0 (0%)
No I didn't
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

palladion_

Quote from: Wolftale on March 21, 2012, 11:55:37 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I'd love to start working on the photography order, this is what I will be submiting so far if you have anymore I let me know and we'll try and get them in during the gathering. I feel like I've hit almost every basis though xD
Meisters
Weapons
Maka and Soul
Black*Star and Tsubaki
Death the Kid with Paty and Liz
Stein and Spirit
Death Scythes
Witches
Villains
Shinigami and Death the Kid
Maka and Spirit
Black*Star and Soul
Stein and Medusa
Black*Star, Death the Kid and Excalibur
Good verse Evil
CRACK PAIRINGS!
Group picture

What about Crona and Medusa? :D
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on March 22, 2012, 08:28:38 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on March 21, 2012, 11:55:37 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I'd love to start working on the photography order, this is what I will be submiting so far if you have anymore I let me know and we'll try and get them in during the gathering. I feel like I've hit almost every basis though xD
Meisters
Weapons
Maka and Soul
Black*Star and Tsubaki
Death the Kid with Paty and Liz
Stein and Spirit
Death Scythes
Witches
Villains
Shinigami and Death the Kid
Maka and Spirit
Black*Star and Soul
Stein and Medusa
Black*Star, Death the Kid and Excalibur
Good verse Evil
CRACK PAIRINGS!
Group picture

What about Crona and Medusa? :D
Ohh that's right! I'll add that now~
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Cosplay Circus

I hope everyone is getting excited for Fanime! I'm currently waiting to hear back still since I have already submitted the group's information.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maceroni

<3 getting my cosplay ready! Fanime feels so close yet so far XD!
Death the Kid Genderbend SPARTOI Ver!:)
Attending on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Hopefully on Monday too)
Absolutely will be at Black & White Ball with friends~
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maceroni on April 21, 2012, 09:01:23 AM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

The Soul Eater gathering has now been made official and is set in the time as listed on the original post! Can't wait to see everyone there, we are of course still expecting more people so don't be shy to jump in and talk to others attending or list as a character attending~
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

maceroni

Quote from: Wolftale on April 21, 2012, 09:48:11 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
Well I didn't say I was starting on mine well LOL Just the materials and basic sewing..I'm probably gonna do that last minute stuff (like 2 weeks before orz)
So excitedjckxkc <3
--
I hope there's a Liz and Patty I can hang out with for a bit before and after the gathering! :'D
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: maceroni on April 23, 2012, 04:49:04 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
Well I didn't say I was starting on mine well LOL Just the materials and basic sewing..I'm probably gonna do that last minute stuff (like 2 weeks before orz)
So excitedjckxkc <3
--
I hope there's a Liz and Patty I can hang out with for a bit before and after the gathering! :'D
Well there are potentially 2 of each since I know another person who might be attending as a Liz, I just don't have her listed since I didn't ask her about it. I'm sure there are a pair that wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit xD

LOL don't put it off too much, I had a bad time about that last year. I still need to work on my scythe though... need to make a collapsible one this year the one I have is starting to show it's age with each year ;A;
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

palladion_

Quote from: Wolftale on April 23, 2012, 05:06:37 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
So excitedjckxkc <3
--
Well there are potentially 2 of each since I know another person who might be attending as a Liz, I just don't have her listed since I didn't ask her about it. I'm sure there are a pair that wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit xD

LOL don't put it off too much, I had a bad time about that last year. I still need to work on my scythe though... need to make a collapsible one this year the one I have is starting to show it's age with each year ;A;

I'm one of those Liz's XD
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

maceroni

Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on April 23, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
So excitedjckxkc <3
--

@ Wolftale:
Yeah. :'D Good luck with your scythe! :D Ugh my new Liz and Patty weapons will be hard to make :'l well, just me. I have a cousin and friends who can help me :)

@ abc:
:D! Wah hello there! :> Erm mind hanging out a bit? XD Haha
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

palladion_

Quote from: maceroni on April 23, 2012, 09:11:34 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
So excitedjckxkc <3
--

@ Wolftale:
Yeah. :'D Good luck with your scythe! :D Ugh my new Liz and Patty weapons will be hard to make :'l well, just me. I have a cousin and friends who can help me :)

@ abc:

@maceroni
I don't mind haha but I don't have a patty going with me >.< but there will be other soul eater characters with me XD

@wolftale
There might be a Mira going with me too ^-^
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

maceroni

Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on April 24, 2012, 03:52:20 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
So excitedjckxkc <3
--

@ Wolftale:

@ abc:

@maceroni
I don't mind haha but I don't have a patty going with me >.< but there will be other soul eater characters with me XD

@wolftale
Hee thanks! Maybe we can find one too lol. It's great to meet new people at Fanime, especially those who share an interest of Soul Eater!
Where can we meet? :) (ah and sorry if I..sound weird)
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Cosplay Circus

@wolftale
Awesome, I'll mark them down as a maybe~
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

palladion_

Quote from: maceroni on April 24, 2012, 06:05:56 PM
I'm so not ready yet x'D
So excitedjckxkc <3
--

@ Wolftale:

@ abc:

@maceroni

@wolftale
Hee thanks! Maybe we can find one too lol. It's great to meet new people at Fanime, especially those who share an interest of Soul Eater!
Where can we meet? :) (ah and sorry if I..sound weird)

I've never been to Fanime before so I have no idea where anything is XD haha so it would probably just be easiest to meet at the gathering :)
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

maceroni

@abc: oh it's your first time going there? :D ! Cool! And yeah :)! Excited~
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Cosplay Circus

Sorry everyone I had made a mistake of not changing it on here after getting approved via email about the gathering, our location has been moved due to another gathering already having priority in that location, so we will be at FiF CE MS = Flowerbed in Front Convention Entrance Marriott Side
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

abcbadcat

Sadly, I will have to resign from being Shinigami for this year's gathering.

My friend's Spartoi Maka costume fell through and I haven't had time to remake mine either. Sorry guys but definitely next year :D

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 29, 2012, 09:38:57 PM
Sadly, I will have to resign from being Shinigami for this year's gathering.

My friend's Spartoi Maka costume fell through and I haven't had time to remake mine either. Sorry guys but definitely next year :D
No worries, things happen and hopefully we'll see you next year! Both of you are still welcome to hang out during the gathering and join us for lunch afterwards though :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

It appears we might have been moved... or my email showed wrong, I'm really not sure but now we are listed as being located at FMS which is here:

Hopefully everyone is still able to get here, if you don't know where it is I can try and run out to gather people up but I'm sure if you ask the staff in the center hall area they would be able to help point you in the right direction as well :) Sorry for the spam lately! This should be the last update I have for a while since everything is settled for the most part.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

tuxedovilay

I may join as Spirit this year
Cosplayer/ Photographer