DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: gary925 on January 23, 2013, 07:41:48 AM
This was the only one I could find, so I'll post it here that I hope to revive my lord death cosplay, so hopefully I'll be there for that. :)
Quote from: gary925 on January 23, 2013, 08:03:10 AM
Oh, and my friend will possibly be there with me as soul.
Don't worry this is the right place to post I'll be running it again this year ;) added to the list!

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on January 23, 2013, 10:59:50 PM
coming in as Justin Law and hopefully bring/draggin an Azusa
Gotta do what you gotta do, hope to see both of you there I'll mark you down for sure and put your friend as a maybe for now? Can let me know if it changes at any time :)
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Shinigami_Lover

Sounds good to me.... also should mention it is Azusa Yumi a fellow death scythe

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

StarAssassin

May show up as Black*Star again with my friend as Soul.
Cosplays for Fanime 2013:
Rancis Fluggerbutter
Jake English(God Tier or Trickster)
Taichi Yagami
Zidane Tribal
Rainbow Dash
*Maybe* Black*Star

Shinigami_Lover

Also bring Spirit and maybe a Black*Star

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

grove_c

EDIT: Attending as Patty and my friend is coming as Liz!

SkylerKarashi

Alright, so I can't get all the parts to my original Lord Death, but I can be funny. I have enough parts of it, to be Female Shinigami-Sama. XD So that's what I'll do. :D
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

demetria656

Maka Albarn,Black*Star,Death the Kid,Dr. Stein,Crona,Soul ,Tsubaki,Justin Law,Marie,Medusa,Eruka Frog (me), and a Free. Our Anime club at school decided to do a group.

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

darkbolo

I should be coming as Dr. Stein

Aoiro

I'll probably be attending this as Eruka Frog. C:
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

grove_c

Looks like Liz and Patty will be tentative because it's conflicting with other gatherings.

Cosplay Circus

Alright everything has been updated and fixed the previous mistake on placement for Azusa, had been rushing before sorry about that.

I'm super exited with all the new people attending we're up to a possible 25 already! Can't wait~

Quote from: grove_c on March 10, 2013, 08:40:49 PM
Looks like Liz and Patty will be tentative because it's conflicting with other gatherings.
So this gathering has no official time at the moment, I'd love to get a time frame people would like since I know last year I had many people complain there was an overlap with another 60+ gathering that was close in time.

If it would help to be earlier or later in the day please do suggest times, this goes for everyone!

The only reason I have kept it around lunch was that for the past 2-3 years it had been that time and everyone seemed to enjoy going out for a bite to eat afterward and hanging out to chat. I'm perfectly fine changing this if it would suit others better, or even open to suggestions of other after gathering activities :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

palladion_

I'm planning to go as Liz again with my sister as Crona haha not sure who else is going with us, but there will probably be more than just the two if us XD
Fanime 2016 lineup:
Fuuka-Persona 3
Max-Life is Strange
Hoenn Pokemon breeder

Reyeda

I shall be going as Death the Kid.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy on March 12, 2013, 11:41:10 AM
I'm planning to go as Liz again with my sister as Crona haha not sure who else is going with us, but there will probably be more than just the two if us XD

That's fine, thanks for joining again! Let me know whenever you find out if there will be more or not, the number is mostly just for my own count to keep track of how many people to expect roughly :)

First post is up to date as of this point! A reminder to all that the more feedback given on what times would be best the better, otherwise I will end up picking a time and everyone will just have to live with it.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

SkylerKarashi

what day are you planning for this gathering? well, if you have a day planned that is.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: gary925 on March 29, 2013, 02:05:54 AM
what day are you planning for this gathering? well, if you have a day planned that is.

My preference is Saturday since I have a group cosplay and photoshoot with others on Sunday, I mostly don't want to interfer if this gathering gets too close to another large gathering as it was last year with Pokemon. I could either put the gathering earlier in the day or later in the afternoon, I'd only kept it at noon since it seemed to be becoming the tend over the past several years and those that went out to lunch afterward together as a gathering seemed to enjoy chatting with everyone.

I wish I could figure out how to work a poll on here, I honestly have no idea how it works though  :-\
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Wolftale on March 29, 2013, 01:14:07 PM

My preference is Saturday since I have a group cosplay and photoshoot with others on Sunday, I mostly don't want to interfer if this gathering gets too close to another large gathering as it was last year with Pokemon. I could either put the gathering earlier in the day or later in the afternoon, I'd only kept it at noon since it seemed to be becoming the tend over the past several years and those that went out to lunch afterward together as a gathering seemed to enjoy chatting with everyone.

I wish I could figure out how to work a poll on here, I honestly have no idea how it works though  :-\

It's kinda funny. Pokemon Gathering is having those same issues with times. :/ I can imagine that it would be hard to decide on a time, but if it's an issue about interfering with other big gatherings, why not just try and get the Soul Eater gathering for another day?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: gary925 on March 29, 2013, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on March 29, 2013, 01:14:07 PM

It's kinda funny. Pokemon Gathering is having those same issues with times. :/ I can imagine that it would be hard to decide on a time, but if it's an issue about interfering with other big gatherings, why not just try and get the Soul Eater gathering for another day?
The only other time I would physically be there is Monday, since I've had a pattern of not managing to show up until later on Fridays due to classes, which tends to be a less than popular day for gatherings since a lot of people who aren't local tend to leave already. That's my experience with it at least. Pokemon gathering was actually the one that I think was causing the problem with attendance for some if I recall correctly.

I mostly just want to change times if anything because I run this gathering and Pandora Hearts which I tend to prefer doing the same day... ^^;
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Olivine

I'd keep it on Saturday, that's the day it's been on for the past four years. As far as times go, I think having it noontime has worked out fine because it seemed like having lunch was always nice.

I plan on taking photos of the gathering, unless I managed to finish Soul's alternative outfit which I've been working on when I have the extra cash. xD
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer