League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Ovaryacting

Haven't even come close to finishing my costume cause I had finals this week.
SO LITTLE TIMEEEEE

Also, LOL: Moxi
<3

Rizumi

it says spellthief but i said sorceress lux. o:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Tabbychan

Updated ^^

Also remember I am filming a Lol lip sync video ALL weekend! If you want your cosplay featured in it please pm me ^^

Imperial

Cheap Chopper, and Side street hook are done. Pudge the butcher is a go!

Tabbychan

:D Yay! Our Dota character is a go XD

encyclopedea

cool! ill attend if i can (as arclight varus)

Greg the Bear

Ain't too late to join the party, is it?

I cheated a funny lookin mobster out of his belongings and need somewhere to go until the heat blows off.

-Malcolm Graves

Jeraamee

If its not too late my gf and I would love to join as Panda Annie and Malzahar!

Tabbychan

It is never too late to join us.. unless the gathering is already over XD since that is not the case I will LOVE to see all of you tomorrow at 2 :D

Saikoprince

Well I've gotten blood moon akali ;3; though its an okay cosplay since its my first time making almost a full cosplay. It's so amature. ;v;
Fanime 2022 Cosplay List
Doma "Upper Moon Two" [Kimetsu no Yaiba][Demon Slayer]
Misaka 10046 "nurse form" [Toaru]
Shinjuku Jalter [Fate Series]
Pokemon Wielder Volo [Legends Arceus][Pokemon]

Tabbychan

You guys all looked FABULOUS!  Thank you for all joining me today <3

In case I forgot to mention my Summoner name is : Misshaven

yggdrasilsys

I was so lost and did not know what was going on and left :( is there another one coming up?

Ultima75000

Sadly I think that was it. I really want to try cosplaying (extremely angry about deciding not to dress up this year) a champion more intricately since I've been champions that have been humanoid with simpler clothing (Jax, Malzahar and Shen)

I want to actually want to try on something that's not... well humanoid. My friend is going for Renekton next year (I think he's doing Rune Wars Skin variant too) so I want to follow his example by being champs I haven't seen cosplayed very often. Not to say that they haven't done it period but just the fact they're much harder to make.

Champs I've thought about are:
Cho'gath, Mordekaiser, Kassadin, Kha'zix, Kog'maw, Nocturne, Rengar, Thresh, Trundle, Urgot, Zac, Zed
(Possibly Aatrox too)

Tabbychan

Thanks again for those who attended ^^ I think we hit over 100 cosplayers this year and this will probably be the ONLY gathering I host next year XD I have updated the first post and Ill be grabbing Lol pics through out the next few weeks :)

Rizumi

I'm definitely returning for 2014's gathering! Costume TBH. :D

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

AriChii

I'd love to get in contact with the other Ahris who went! If any of you see this my Facebook is Ari Chi and my tumblr is arichii.tumblr.com (I don't log on here as much so I might miss it if you message me)~

Tabbychan

So since I am returning to host this next year. ASIDE from the location! What feedback can you guys give me?:) I used the megaphone this year since last year I lost my voice. Next year I plan to have a co organizer as well ^^ but yeah, I would love to hear what was good about this gathering, what could use work, what ideas you guys have for a better gathering next year ^^ Though please, constructive criticism only ^^;

Imperial

The main thing I could offer as advice is more CC. Kinda was had for groups to get out to main shooting area.

Tabbychan

Hm.. so what your saying is that I should cosplay Leona or nautalis or janna? :P No jk, I'm sure the crown control will be easier after the construction is over and with at least one or two helpers XD

Tabbychan