League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

Tabbychan

Due to scheduling issues this year I'm afraid to say I will be unable to run this gathering :( I would love if someone picked it up and ran it this year instead! If you are interested in picking up the lol gathering feel free to contact Bsaphire to tell her of the change in leadership as I probably wont be back on the threads for quite some time.

Tabbychan

Sorry for that update everyone ^^ I had a hard few monthes and although it'll be difficult I am keeping this gathering going <3 As my only Gathering I just couldn't let it go XD  I'll be hopefully finishing my forecast Janna in time :3

Sushay Minnie

:D since i couldn't join last year, i'll definitely come this year with my group xD I'll be Sona. i'll also have an ezreal, annie, tibber and 2 other whom we haven't decided which character yet xD woot! soo excited.
Stay thirsty, my friend

JiiiWiz

Hello! I'd like to sign me and my boyfriend up for the gathering.~ I'll be attending as Ballerina Orianna and he'll be going as Pulsefire Ezreal lvl 16. :) We missed the gathering last year because we were stuck in the hallways as Blackthorn Morgana and Arclight Varus...had a difficult time getting there, but we'll make it next year for sure though! ^^
"Please don't.."

Tabbychan

Hello everyone n.n How are you all doing?! How are your Lol Cosplays coming along? :) Mine is at about 75% Completion x3

Cosplay Circus

Hey! Hopefully I'll be working and finishing Muse Sona in time for Fanime and possibly have a friend working on Ghost Bride Morgana, we're not sure if we'll be done yet but hopefully can stop by the gathering if we're able to :)
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Tabbychan

Sounds Lovely :D I'll add you in just in case you can^^

sierrastop

my friend and I will probably be Spellthief Lux and Dragon Trainer Lulu c:

Tabbychan

LyddieCosplay

Ill be cosplaying as Jinx!
And itll be my first year at Fanime ><

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Asher9000

I'll be there as Heartseeker Vayne! I might also be bringing a Caster Minion with me.

Tabbychan

what color minion? :D

Tabbychan

Asher9000

Kiki Takahashi

Gonna be Winter Wonder Lulu! me and my poro will bring the party!

sadistic-otaku

Will be going as Mecha Kha'zix!

Tabbychan

sierrastop

Hey there! I was wondering if the meetup time was set in stone yet or still subject to change?