League of Legends 2016

Started by Tabbychan, November 14, 2011, 10:49:27 PM

lyell

We're doing it Friday? Udyr and I wont be at fanime til Saturday. Aw, well if you guys do it then, maybe I'll see you guys in costume and try to snap some pictures on one of the other days.

Tabbychan

I MAY move it to Monday? If that works better for everyone? I'm trying to keep it during the day  and sat and sunday are pretty much only for big gatherings :<

lyell

aw.. seems like Udyr and I aren't meant to make it. We'll only be there Saturday and Sunday. You'll be able to see us around those on those days. Make sure to post picture on here from the meeting so I'll be able to see them.

somegirlkatie

I won't be able to make it if it is on Monday and neither will my Leblanc, she is leaving Saturday night. :p But I'll be there on Sunday atleast.

Awesomefaec

If i do go my best day would be Saturday

Tabbychan

Well then XD lemme see If I can make it saturday XD All okay with that?

Tabbychan

How is Saturday at 2:30 for you guys? o.o

somegirlkatie

The Bleach gathering is at 3:30 on Saturday.
That would give me like half an hour at most at the League of Legends gathering before I had to head back and wash everything off and put on a whole different cosplay. D:

Tabbychan

Unfortunately that's one of the only times I could run it ^^; I have the Team rocket Gathernig I am running at 10am , and then I'm helping run the pokemon gathering at 11am O_o that's a huge gathering. Bsapphire hasn't gotten back to me yet so I'm not sure if that's the time yet ^^

somegirlkatie

x3! I will probably leave towards the end of this gathering then and miss part of my Bleach one.
Washing off tiger stripes off of my face/arms/legs will take some time.

squallette

Hello :D I will be cosplaying Akali this year at Fanime. I don't know what day I will be doing this but I don't think I can Friday :< Anywhoo I would love to meet lots of other LoL cosplayers~

lyell

lol. everyone has such a crazy schedule. Shin megami finally said their time which they're going for 2. Man it'd be pretty close for us, if you wouldnt mind Udyr and I possibly being a little late.

Tabbychan

Gah XD Okay so guys, I'd love to find a good time for everyone just give me a day or so, B hasn't really given me any feedback on when we will actually be put so I will try my best to fit everything together XD

In April you will definitely know when this will be XD that way I can work out any schedule kinks XD

Tabbychan

Is 4pm On saturday Okay for everyone?o.o

squallette

Ahh don't stress over it, it'll be rare to work it out for everyone~ But that time sounds good for me!

Tabbychan

Haha Thanks^^ I am trying my best so hopefully I can make things work^^

lyell

I appreciate you trying to get a time good for everyone. That will work for us fine. 4 would be perfect for me and udyr

somegirlkatie

4pm will work, x3 I'll just wear my Nidalee costume under my bleach one. I might be a little bit late to this gathering tho ;(.

Hakaru_chan

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

zer0

i saddly need ot be taken off the roster. my costume did not come together as planned. but i would still be willing  to drop by and meet my fellow lol players and exchange names so we can play some time